PDA

View Full Version : Possible end of season fixtures, I repeat, possible

Nicho87
17-04-2016, 08:07 AM
If and a very big if, we get to play off finals. Play off dates will now be
Tuesday 17th May home leg
Sat 21st may cup final
Wednesday 25th away leg

Some end to the season potentially but the emotions may be enough to send some over the edge. Should we get there its like we're victims of our own success with massive first leg on Tuesday and less time to prepare for the final.

This thread isnt designed to tempt fate, purely to show anyone not in the know of fixtures dates. Again potentially!

hibeesjoe
17-04-2016, 09:07 AM
So if we finish 3rd/4th then we have 4 league games left and 5 play offs before the cup final?

Celtic have games right up too the 15th may and if Rangers win today they will have nearly 3 weeks off before the final.

If I was Stubbs I would be tempted to start resting players. They looked knackered yesterday and another 9 games before the final won't do us any favours.

mghibs
17-04-2016, 09:36 AM
I reckon we should go nearly full strength against rangers on Wednesday as I believe that game is crucial if we do want to get second. After that I would rest players, as people like McGinn looked absolutely finished yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
17-04-2016, 02:33 PM
I reckon we should go nearly full strength against rangers on Wednesday as I believe that game is crucial if we do want to get second. After that I would rest players, as people like McGinn looked absolutely finished yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agree: If we lose on Wednesday, I would rest a number of players for the last three games of the season.