PDA

View Full Version : Coll Donaldson

J-C
16-04-2016, 09:52 PM
Can someone tell me why he wasn't yellow carded for a deliberate hand ball for the penalty as his yellow with the foul on Cummings would have seen him red carded, I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else.

SaulGoodman
16-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Would've been harsh to say it was deliberate

Albanian Hibs
16-04-2016, 10:01 PM
He was absolute pish.

J-C
16-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Would've been harsh to say it was deliberate

His arm was level with his head and it hit his arm, it was an unnatural position for it to be in, I've never seen anyone try to header a ball and have his arm where it was.

Pretty Boy
17-04-2016, 06:09 AM
He seemed a classy sort. Ball went out of play just in front of me and the ball boy there didn't have a ball to throw on, he was treated to Donaldson screaming at him 'give me the ****ing ball' then 'get a ****ing ball'. The boy looked about 7.

bingo70
17-04-2016, 06:18 AM
He seemed a classy sort. Ball went out of play just in front of me and the ball boy there didn't have a ball to throw on, he was treated to Donaldson screaming at him 'give me the ****ing ball' then 'get a ****ing ball'. The boy looked about 7.

He's obviously mates with Cummings as after the pens he was laughing, joking and high fiving him on the park. I'd have been raging if I was a Dundee Utd fan.

Mixu seemed like a right tit with his argument with him though

Schteff
17-04-2016, 06:23 AM
Jambo welt.

Son of saville