PDA

View Full Version : Final Hospitality

Frazerbob
16-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Thinking about doing the final in style and treating the old man. Does anyone remember what deals where available for the Celtic & Hearts finals (or the League Cup)? I seem to remember Hibs did their own trip including transport and pre-match meal away from Hampden and there were also alternative Hampden packages.

the_ginger_hibee
16-04-2016, 09:28 PM
The Ross Country trip was really well done. Bit hassle pre game getting led around the stadium by the lost Hibs staff but the whole 'Hibs flavour' to the hospitality made a change to the netural/generalised hospitality (It was more like hospitality at Easter Road than Hampden I suppose). Stotty hosting with Murphy, Jones, Stanton, Murdo etc. giving nice speeches.

I dunno if Hibs will get that section again (above the stand opposite the tunnel) as I'm sure OF/debentures will take it but if it's an option I'd recommend it over the SFA hospitality.

Sammy7nil
16-04-2016, 09:55 PM
The Ross Country trip was really well done. Bit hassle pre game getting led around the stadium by the lost Hibs staff but the whole 'Hibs flavour' to the hospitality made a change to the netural/generalised hospitality (It was more like hospitality at Easter Road than Hampden I suppose). Stotty hosting with Murphy, Jones, Stanton, Murdo etc. giving nice speeches.

I dunno if Hibs will get that section again (above the stand opposite the tunnel) as I'm sure OF/debentures will take it but if it's an option I'd recommend it over the SFA hospitality.

What was the cost? Scottish cup against ugly probably adds another 20%

the_ginger_hibee
16-04-2016, 10:13 PM
What was the cost? Scottish cup against ugly probably adds another 20%

Aye. No doubt be more expensive for the SC final.

Cost was £200 + VAT. Included travel from ER, ticket, 3 course meal, all drinks included from 3 hour before game and 1 hour after.

Sammy7nil
16-04-2016, 10:20 PM

Cost was £200 + VAT. Included travel from ER, ticket, 3 course meal, all drinks included from 3 hour before game and 1 hour after.

ThanksI would love to do it i did at tynecastl for the semi but 250 inc VAT is too steep for me

Golden Bear
16-04-2016, 10:20 PM

That all sounds very reasonable actually, but there again I've had a few wee drams.

DH1875
17-04-2016, 01:35 AM
If I cant get a ticket, £250 will be a snip :thumbsup:

LustForLeith
17-04-2016, 06:40 AM
With a major hang over just now it sounds like a bargain!

Don't Hampden do their own hospitality too?