PDA

View Full Version : John Doolan ?

dp00
16-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Might have got the name wrong but what's his history with hibs ...

Absolutely loved his celebration at the end....

He loving it and kissing the badge while running down the length of the stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
16-04-2016, 07:25 PM

Lets hope he's creating it at the moment :greengrin

Callum_62
16-04-2016, 07:26 PM

no history - came up with Stubbs

Passionate guy tho

Thecat23
16-04-2016, 07:26 PM
A man who simply has fallen in love with Hibs.

dp00
16-04-2016, 07:35 PM
A man who simply has fallen in love with Hibs.

Amazing.... You'd think from his reaction he was a born and bred Hibee ... Great to see

JimBHibees
16-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Amazing.... You'd think from his reaction he was a born and bred Hibee ... Great to see

Yep great to see. The manager and coaches will have had a tough time recently with the slump and great to see the passion and what the win means.

bingo70
16-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Met him last year at the unveiling of the plaques in the tunnel. Very impressive and nice guy. Something he made a fairly big deal about was that when he had no connection to Hibs he watched the first leg of the ply off against Hamilton and he couldn't believe Butchers celebrations when we hadn't achieved anything, those celebrations reminded me very much of Peter Houston &co after the Falkirk game last week and why I think we'll beat them in the play off.....assuming we beat raith of course

hibeesjoe
16-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Did anybody see him celebrating with the fans at the end. Came down in front of the south stand and was singing, thumping the Hibs badge and going nuts. He shook hands and hugged every fan that was at the front. Nice gesture and it showed how much it meant too him.

ehf
16-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Met him last year at the unveiling of the plaques in the tunnel. Very impressive and nice guy. Something he made a fairly big deal about was that when he had no connection to Hibs he watched the first leg of the ply off against Hamilton and he couldn't believe Butchers celebrations when we hadn't achieved anything, those celebrations reminded me very much of Peter Houston &co after the Falkirk game last week and why I think we'll beat them in the play off.....assuming we beat raith of course

:confused: he was going mental today and we still haven't achieved anything.

monktonharp
16-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Doolan is a fantastic guy. you could see him and big Taffs celebrating with us at the end. 2 of the nicest football guys I have had the pleasure to have ever been with . told John that I thought I might actually have heart failure today . his reply was, I thought my heart was about to burst out of my track suit!.

CallumLaidlaw
16-04-2016, 11:13 PM
When we drew 2-2 with hearts, we were standing outside the Murrayfield hotel and the Hibs bus went past. John Doolan pointed at my lad and thumped his chest. He looks very passionate and our club is all the better for it.

djs69
17-04-2016, 12:12 AM
Loves it at Hibs, he was the one in the tech area the whole game, passionate about Hibs

hfc rd
17-04-2016, 12:34 AM
He seems to have a lot of time for the Hibs fans. Someone with no past Hibs connection and showing the passion he has for this club is simply amazing!

Northernhibee
17-04-2016, 12:51 AM
Future Hibs manager.

Brightside
17-04-2016, 12:55 AM
i sometimes wonder if half the people on hibs.net actually don't watch hibs.

17-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Oh so true.:top marks

Back to John Doolan had the pleasure of sharing a pint with him last season. Very passionate man about his football and really gets the bond with the Supporters.
Talked about his time at Wigan where I know he was highly regarded and what came out in abundance was wherever he's worked he gets the bond with supporters. Top bloke....even offered to buy me back a pint!

What I did get out of the conversation though was he and Stubbs and a partnership. When Stubbs goes, fully expect Doolan and Taff will be away as well. When they do go I fully hope its with promotion in the bag ....and of course the Scottish Cup secured.

Schteff
17-04-2016, 07:01 AM
Superb! That's the kind of folk we need at the club :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Great guy!

Iggy Pope
17-04-2016, 04:30 PM

What brought that on friend? Is this in the wrong thread? Seems all sweetness towards the man.