PDA

View Full Version : Play Off Dates

Frazerbob
16-04-2016, 06:49 PM
On the train back to Aberdeen with a spring in my step and planning my work and family life for the next month or so. Can anyone post up the confirmed play off dates now we know we are in the cup final so I can get them booked off. Thanks.

IberianHibernian
16-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Think it`s 4th and 7th May if we`re 3rd or 4th ( Raith won today so we could still be 4th ) though Hearts are at home on 7th so maybe 8th more likely . Following round 11th and 14th and then for us would be Tuesday 17th ( home ) and Wednesday 25th ( away ) . Sure TV could change dates though . Would have been fairer to have both playoff matches after cup final .

Hibee Mac
16-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Think it`s 4th and 7th May if we`re 3rd or 4th ( Raith won today so we could still be 4th ) though Hearts are at home on 7th so maybe 8th more likely . Following round 11th and 14th and then for us would be Tuesday 17th ( home ) and Wednesday 25th ( away ) . Sure TV could change dates though . Would have been fairer to have both playoff matches after cup final .

See when I see that I get pretty scared...
That would be the equivalent of 7 "cup finals" in 21 days including the Scottish cup

HibeeEmma
16-04-2016, 08:03 PM
What's worrying is that team seemed exhausted today and pushed to their peak of fitness. Each game going forward requires that level of effort and mental determination. It's an extra in the training ground for the next few weeks along side the usual practice.