PDA

View Full Version : If we don't beat rangers

Unseen work
16-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Might be in a minority but I then think 2nd will be out of reach.

Imo if we don't win we should start resting guys like Mcginn etc and play handling, dagnall etc.

Players who have very little game time of late.

Giving key players a rest and giving players a chance who have barely played lately could be the key for refreshing us for the play offs

greenlex
16-04-2016, 06:44 PM

Imo if we don't win we should start resting guys like Mcginn etc and play handling, dagnall etc.

Giving key players a rest and giving players a chance who have barely played lately could be the key for refreshing us for the play offs
Not until 2nd is Arithmeticaly impossible to finish second for me.

IberianHibernian
16-04-2016, 06:47 PM

Giving key players a rest and giving players a chance who have barely played lately could be the key for refreshing us for the play offs I think Stubbs will probably make at least 4 changes to starting lineup against Rangers since a few players looked tired or jaded throughout and others will take a while to recover from today . Whatever recent run including today shows is that squad is not that strong and we`re toiling if we have a couple injured or off form .

Tom Hart RIP
16-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Falkirk are away to on form raith rovers next week. If they win that I think they will be second
If they don't I think we will

Sir David Gray
16-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Falkirk are away to on form raith rovers next week. If they win that I think they will be second
If they don't I think we will

If we beat Sevco and Morton and go level on points with them when they kick off in that game and then go on to lose to Raith Rovers then I'll be quite confident of finishing second as we'll then have two home games to finish the season.

I personally don't think that will happen though but we'll see.

chrisski33
16-04-2016, 08:48 PM
I actually dont think we will beat rangers im afraid but lets hope so

DH1875
17-04-2016, 01:28 AM
I actually dont think we will beat rangers im afraid but lets hope so

Cup final against Rangers??????? Would honestly quite fancy our chances and would be our best chance of winning this cup in years.