PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Biggest Game of the Season

Dashing Bob S
16-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Even if this isn't our biggest game this season, judging by the tension release from Yams online to Cummings penalty miss, it's certainly their biggest.

Keith_M
16-04-2016, 12:29 PM
Why are you watching the game with a bunch of Yams?

Jim44
16-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Even if this isn't our biggest game this season, judging by the tension release from Yams online to Cummings penalty miss, it's certainly their biggest.

I've stopped bothering about what the Jambos and BBC pundits say, because I find it hard to defend our shortcomings

Keith_M
16-04-2016, 12:35 PM
I've stopped bothering about what the Jambos and BBC pundits say, because I find it hard to defend our short Cummings

Fixed that for you.

Keith_M
16-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Hearts Biggest Game of the Season
......is now May 21st.

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-04-2016, 02:24 PM
You can smell them on here as guests...

**** off ya cheating tramps!....

emerald green
16-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Hibs will need to play much better in the final, no matter which of the pair of them they play.

Still, they are in the final and have got another chance of winning it. Until then, the Yams will be s******* themselves in case we do.

Booked4Being-Ugly
16-04-2016, 02:36 PM
GIFUY ya f'n YAM roasters another final to look forward to.

:hibees

cabbageandribs1875
16-04-2016, 02:36 PM

very true boab :agree:

ahibby
16-04-2016, 02:50 PM
I don't know why all the slagging about their biggest game of the season. Don't forget that they have their own Europa game to look forward to, away to Borganis in Muervestan.

lapsedhibee
16-04-2016, 02:54 PM
I don't know why all the slagging about their biggest game of the season. Don't forget that they have their own Europa game to look forward to, away to Borganis in Muervestan.

Is that before May 21, or just after?

One Day Soon
16-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Lots of chat from them on Twitter before the game and after the penalty miss. Very quiet now though. Absolutely cacking themselves at this point.

Onion
16-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Keeps their season going. They are nothing without Hibs :flag:

Franck Stanton
16-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Keeps their season going. They are nothing without Hibs :flag:

NEVER a truer word said/written mate, to say they are infatuated with everything Hibs is an understatement.

Oh, for any of you puddle-drinkers looking in, GIRFUY :na na::na na::na na::na na::na na::na na::na na:

greenlex
16-04-2016, 07:09 PM
They are obsessed with Hibs. They cant have a go at the result so its the performance. The performance doesnt matter in cup ties we all know that so they have a go at the crowd size. ****ing obsessed. WE actually define who they are.

DUX
16-04-2016, 08:38 PM
Feeling Goooooooooooooooood to be a Hi bee tonight. Bring on the Cup Final!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

Can't wait to bring home the silverware yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:greengrin

Sammy7nil
16-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Hearts Biggest Game of the Season
......is now May 21st.

Aint that a fact :cb:hibees

Deansy
16-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Am stuck in hospital just now so had to watch on TV, along with 2 Jambos - I can confirm that what the average-Jambo sees on the pitch bears no resemblance whatsoever to reality !. Goes part of the way in explaining how they slaver urine about the 'famous' in ways that, again, bears no resemblance to reality whatsoever !

Leith Mo
16-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Am stuck in hospital just now so had to watch on TV, along with 2 Jambos - I can confirm that what the average-Jambo sees on the pitch bears no resemblance whatsoever to reality !. Goes part of the way in explaining how they slaver urine about the 'famous' in ways that, again, bears no resemblance to reality whatsoever !

On a serious note sorry you're not well. Humour might help so I wish you a speedy recovery from having to be stuck in a room with two of them at the same time

Hi Heid Yin
16-04-2016, 11:42 PM
In their jambo heads, Hibs losing is more important than their lot winning! Fact.
We really do define them.
Their happiness depends on a negative Hibs result.
Their discomfort and pain has now been ratched up a knot and they will not be able to relax until after the Scottish cup final.
Oh the joy of it all.
:flag:

DUX
16-04-2016, 11:45 PM
They'll be watching the final with dread!

This is the year folks!

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeling Gooooooooooooooooooooood!

This is it!

:greengrin

Thecat23
16-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Listen they are more worried about Hibs lifting the Scottish than they are about finishing 2nd or 3rd. They call us the 'wee team' like a school bully calls out how inferior his classmates are when really they all know he's a prick.

Hearts are and always will be the **** of the earth, they can all go **** themselves the smelly fat red faced pricks, with their pished stained jeans.

End of the day, Hibs are in ANOTHER final and their season depends on our result the sad weirdo ****s!!!

Hi Heid Yin
16-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Listen they are more worried about Hibs lifting the Scottish than they are about finishing 2nd or 3rd. They call us the 'wee team' like a school bully calls out how inferior his classmates are when really they all know he's a prick.

Hearts are and always will be the **** of the earth, they can all go **** themselves the smelly fat red faced pricks, with their pished stained jeans.

End of the day, Hibs are in ANOTHER final and their season depends on our result the sad weirdo ****s!!!

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Springbank
17-04-2016, 01:00 AM

...and we knocked them out en route.
They had their chance (nil2 and all that hehe)
Must be painful :)

DH1875
17-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Who cares, **** the yams.

mjhibby
17-04-2016, 04:23 AM
Seven threads on Hibs on first page of kickback. Didn't look any further but shows the huge obsession they have with us. I didn't even realise they didn't have a game today and the only games I've watched of them were the two Scottish cup games. There were 858 replies on the semi final thread which is scary. To be fair a few posters have said that too many hertz fans are obsessed with us but they are small minority. They are a very strange bunch at the pbs.

Pete
17-04-2016, 04:51 AM
Seven threads on Hibs on first page of kickback. Didn't look any further but shows the huge obsession they have with us. I didn't even realise they didn't have a game today and the only games I've watched of them were the two Scottish cup games. There were 858 replies on the semi final thread which is scary. To be fair a few posters have said that too many hertz fans are obsessed with us but they are small minority. They are a very strange bunch at the pbs.

A few of them have decided to have a carry on over here by the looks of things.

They're bored, have nothing better to do and seriously think we're going to win the Scottish cup so it's to be expected.

They stick out like a sore thumb though.

:monkey1:

:monkey:

:lolyam:

LustForLeith
17-04-2016, 06:37 AM
I'm not fussed about Hearts or anyone else. im a Hibs fan and my concern is Hibernian football club and their pursuit of promotion back to the top league and the Scottish cups final.

wpj
17-04-2016, 06:51 AM

Request a side room, they will have to do a deep cleanse in the ward

TheHarpy76
17-04-2016, 07:27 AM
They are obsessed with Hibs. They cant have a go at the result so its the performance. The performance doesnt matter in cup ties we all know that so they have a go at the crowd size. ****ing obsessed. WE actually define who they are.

This is a little ironic is it not? Saying they're obsessed with us on a thread about Hearts on Hibs.net on a day where we've made the cup final.

Yes, they are obsessed with us but not anymore than we are with them.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-04-2016, 07:32 AM
Kickback is tremendous. The hurt is absolutely oozing out of them. Priceless.

Carheenlea
17-04-2016, 07:44 AM
From now until the 21st May the Hearts fans will be enduring a lot of sleepless nights. They know if we win, it's game over. Their whole existence revolves around their incredible haul of 8 Scottish Cup's in 142 years, and our long Scottish Cup drought. Game Over.

JJP
17-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Why do they refer to the Scottish Cup as 'The Scottish'. Almost as cringey as referring to their own team as 'The Famous'.