PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Football Media

PolmontHibby
16-04-2016, 08:25 AM
where the hell in Scotland can you now get decent printed coverage that doesn't dote on the Glasgow two.
Maybe it was always that way but sees

I would expect it of the tabloids but for The Herald to have the first seven pages of the sports section devoted to them is complete BS, and then a token two pages for the game that actually takes place today.

I promised myself after the Spiers/Huns debacle to avoid the Herald and broke that promise....but where else to go?

NYHibby
16-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Well the Herald is a Glasgow paper and coverage about Glasgow teams is going to sell more papers than coverage about teams from elsewhere.

High-On-Hibs
16-04-2016, 08:39 AM
The only news that matters today is the news of us winning. All the guff that is printed pre match is irrelevant drivel that papers print to make money.

chrisski33
16-04-2016, 08:42 AM
Yup and bbc scotland sxottish football page is the same!!

Gatecrasher
16-04-2016, 09:25 AM
I follow @scotprem on twitter and get a decent spread of all teams.

Also the spfl official twitter us actually decent as well.

Hibee_Lisa
16-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Yup and bbc scotland sxottish football page is the same!!

Took me awhile to find any semi final news relating to Hibs and United, 6 or 7 headlines with regards to the other semi, but I suppose what's new!

Danderhall Hibs
16-04-2016, 09:45 AM
Took me awhile to find any semi final news relating to Hibs and United, 6 or 7 headlines with regards to the other semi, but I suppose what's new!

Rangers are fairly new. :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Only 5 minutes chat before kick off on BBC? WTF is that about? they also will be looking ahead to the ugly sisters semi final, I bet they will, will they even manage to mention us today at all?

Pathetic but a wee taster of what to expect next season.

hibsbollah
16-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Chick Young was laughable on sport sound last night. 'Before we get all these angry phone calls going on about west coast bias and aw that, well there's only 20000 tickets sold for Saturday's semi which tells ye all ye need to know and we're concentrating on the big game because it's the biggest game in Scotland....'

Depressingly predictable.