PDA

View Full Version : Que Sera Sera

Glorious St Pat
15-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Season ticket holder for 10 year plus, HSL funder, HSA member and NOT going tomorrow. Feel guilty, feel ashamed but really scunnered with the Hibs just now. No idea how tomorrow will go and watching on telly. Just feel another huge let down is coming - que sera sera

Hiber-nation
15-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Season ticket holder for 10 year plus, HSL funder, HSA member and NOT going tomorrow. Feel guilty, feel ashamed but really scunnered with the Hibs just now. No idea how tomorrow will go and watching on telly. Just feel another huge let down is coming - que sera sera

Many thanks for starting a new thread to let us know all that and enjoy your telly.

Seekyit
15-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Get yersel a ticket

Blaster
15-04-2016, 09:00 PM

Chuffed for you mate

Ilovehibs
15-04-2016, 09:01 PM
We have all been scunnered of late mate. I'm still going to back the boys tomorrow. Hibernian till we die. Cash pods are available for the east stand outside Hampden tomorrow so still possible to go if you change your mind in the morning!
Up to everyone to make their own call on whether or not to go tomorrow. Hope you do. If not, we'll give the boys a shout for you. GGTTH. :flag:

eastterrace
15-04-2016, 09:02 PM
Season ticket holder for 10 year plus, HSL funder, HSA member and NOT going tomorrow. Feel guilty, feel ashamed but really scunnered with the Hibs just now. No idea how tomorrow will go and watching on telly. Just feel another huge let down is coming - que sera sera same here mate season ticket holder and renewed for next season but I just can't be arsed with Hampden anymore Ross county game took it out me

Ringothedog
15-04-2016, 09:06 PM

Season ticket holder since the 80's, shareholder, HSL donater 3 times , former HSA member and I will be there tomorrow, if we get beat then Que sera, but being at a big game that involves the club you love is what it's all about. Win, lose or Draw. Watch a game like this on the television? No chance!! All I will say is "grow a pair" and get to hampden and support your team. They need you now.

monktonharp
15-04-2016, 09:06 PM
same here mate season ticket holder and renewed for next season but I just can't be arsed with Hampden anymore Ross county game took it out mecouple of newcomers, aren't you. ? get yer erses oot the chair and support the team. we want you there.

stevie-bee
15-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Going tomorrow , but can't be arsed , felt the same when butcher was in charge , but you have still got to back the team

hibee_nation
An uber non attender wouldn't even watch it on tv, pffft

Famous Fiver
St Pat

I am not a season ticket holder, I am not a member of HSl and I am not a member of HSA but wild horses won't keep me away from Hampden Park tomorrow.

Each to his own.

Pete
15-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Loady pish.

monktonharp
15-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Loady pish.
in what camp are you? cant go wont go or loady pish you will go?

Pete
15-04-2016, 09:16 PM
in what camp are you? cant go wont go or loady pish you will go?

Buzzing for it and can't wait. :thumbsup:

RoxburghHibs
15-04-2016, 09:16 PM
I've been through the same as you watching Hibs...yip it's painful more than not.

But will 100% be there tomorrow....it's a SCOTTISH CUP SEMI-FINAL. I honestly couldn't not be there screaming on my team.

It's Hibernian in a Scottish Cup Semi-final at Hampden massive game!!!

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2016, 09:18 PM

Enjoy the TV I was so close to doing the same but "forces" took over me 😁

iwasthere1972
15-04-2016, 09:20 PM
I really hope that this negative feeling doesn't extend to the team. Get over the Ross County disappointment. Left Hampden on numerous occasions after another defeat but I'll be there again tomorrow. Next month as well fingers crossed.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

SteveHFC
15-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Going tomorrow , but can't be arsed , felt the same when butcher was in charge , but you have still got to back the team
:agree:

Reaper
15-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Season ticket holder since the 80's, shareholder, HSL donater 3 times , former HSA member and I will be there tomorrow, if we get beat then Que sera, but being at a big game that involves the club you love is what it's all about. Win, lose or Draw. Watch a game like this on the television? No chance!! All I will say is "grow a pair" and get to hampden and support your team. They need you now.

One of most sensible, reasoned and considered comments Ive seen about Hibs for about 2 months. 10/10

RoYO!
15-04-2016, 09:41 PM
Watch the highlights of the 2-2 draw at tynie. See what that meant to the players and fans alike. Feel what the desperation was like going 2 nil down. Understand the bottle required to pull it off. And get along to the game.

These are the same group of players going through a hell of a dip and they need us now more than ever. Piss and moan on the car ride home perhaps, but give them your full support for the 90 plus.

If you can, get along.

scooby
15-04-2016, 09:43 PM
We've all been there too many times and left with the same feeling, but tomorrow is another day and our team need our support.
This has been a crazy season, so it wouldn't surprise me if we actually won the bloody thing this year.
Get yourself through and support your team, you'll regret not going as soon as the game starts.
GGTH

Ronniekirk
15-04-2016, 09:44 PM

Have cut short my holiday on arran to come back and go to game and i was well pissed off after the Ross County game In fact i left as soon as they scored the second goal
But its two teams struggling so another 50/50 game imo
Unknown factor for us is who will be in goals and will they gel quickly with the defence that is not keeping clean sheets and still look suspect at high balls into box
But **** it ,Its the Scottish Cup , its Hibs Hoodo and all and i will be there

matty_f
15-04-2016, 09:47 PM
Get yourselves along, ffs.

Hibs. At Hampden. In a Scottish Cup Semi. What's the issue?

Velma Dinkley
15-04-2016, 09:51 PM
There's no hibs fan in existence who would feel ashamed of supporting the club. At the end if the day, football is a bunch of guys kicking a ball around. Win or lose it doesn't really matter. There are some clubs that are shameful and a disgrace. How anyone would choose to associate themselves with those kind of clubs is something I can't get my head around. There's no shame in supporting a football club that isn't great. To support a club that cheats, has no morals, thrives on hatred and bigotry...I would be ashamed of that.

Cameron1875
15-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Scottish cup. Course i'm going!

JimBHibees
15-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Scottish cup. Course i'm going!

Absolutely its what we do. Let's do it Hibees. 2 0 muffin man double. :giruy2:

aarsan
15-04-2016, 10:06 PM
But you'll take someone's ticket away from them in the final

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Can't understand why a Hibs fan who can go tomorrow would chose not to. That's an action worthy of criticism. The personal abuse and pointless comments like grow a pair are no value adds.

Onceinawhile
15-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Look at me, look at me, look at me.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Honest tae **** !!! ......... If I see another ****ing whiny poor me ah cannae take it any mair, the Hibs aye let me doon, ah dinnae like Hampden, ah dinnae huv tae explain tae folk why I'm no gaun load o' pish posted on this forum ah think am gonna' projectile vomit ma tea all over the ****ing living room !!!

We get it ............ you love Hibs tae bits, ye've aye hud a season ticket, yer faither lifted ye over the turnstiles when ye were 5 years auld, but efter years and years o' bitter disappointment ye've hud enough.

Fine ......... Boo hoo ... poor you ....................... now please, please, please sod off and stop dragging the rest of us down with your negative pish .... sick & ****ing tired o' it.

HIBS.NET ......................... Be better changing its name to, HALF O' US ARE ON HERE TAE BORE FOLK TAE DEATH TELLING THEM WHY WE HAVE GIVEN UP.NET

iwasthere1972
15-04-2016, 10:14 PM

Hope your tellybox blows up.

:sofa:

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-04-2016, 10:15 PM
Whats with this new fad of coming on here to boast about not going to a game? If you want to go then go, if you dinnae then just leave it at that.

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Honest tae **** !!! ......... If I see another ****ing whiny poor me ah cannae take it any mair, the Hibs aye let me doon, ah dinnae like Hampden, ah dinnae huv tae explain tae folk why I'm no gaun load o' pish posted on this forum ah think am gonna' projectile vomit ma tea all over the ****ing living room !!!

We get it ............ you love Hibs tae bits, ye've aye hud a season ticket, yer faither lifted ye over the turnstiles when ye were 5 years auld, but efter years and years o' bitter disappointment ye've hud enough.

Fine ......... Boo hoo ... poor you ....................... now please, please, please sod off and stop dragging the rest of us down with your negative pish .... sick & ****ing tired o' it.

HIBS.NET ......................... Be better changing its name to, HALF O' US ARE ON HERE TAE BORE FOLK TAE DEATH TELLING THEM WHY WE HAVE GIVEN UP.NET

Well said Mr Uber Fan :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Hope your tellybox blows up.

:sofa:

Just his ? ...... Hope the transmitter explodes

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:18 PM
Whats with this new fad of coming on here to boast about not going to a game? If you want to go then go, if you dinnae then just leave it at that.

Deary deary me

matty_f
15-04-2016, 10:18 PM

:faf: I ****ing love this post. :top marks:

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Deary deary me

Are you not going as well?

Pete
15-04-2016, 10:21 PM

10/10 sir.

I feel the same way about all these fellow fans who blast our players and manager for "blabbing too much".

"Stop talking Alan, you might upset the other team and they will undoubtedly beat us because you offended them".

:-(

CorrieHibs
15-04-2016, 10:22 PM

Great post 😂

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Well said Mr Uber Fan :greengrin

That's just it though ................. I'm not an uber fan, I'm just a Hibs fan and I have the time, transport and money to go tomorrow and if your the same as me and you're not going to the SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL ..... then you aint worthy of the name Hibs fan .... never mind 'uber fan'

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Are you not going as well?

Look up above no not going. I have just had acthought perhaps everyone not going should be barred from the forum :greengrin

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:25 PM
That's just it though ................. I'm not an uber fan, I'm just a Hibs fan and I have the time, transport and money to go tomorrow and if your the same as me and you're not going to the SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL ..... then you aint worthy of the name Hibs fan .... never mind 'uber fan'

Thanks for that it means a lot to me :rolleyes:

Borderhibbie76
15-04-2016, 10:25 PM
10/10 and spot on 👍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

givescotlandfreedom
15-04-2016, 10:26 PM
I'm working tomorrow - time off declined. Wish I was going.

ruthven_raiders
15-04-2016, 10:26 PM
We have all been scunnered of late mate. I'm still going to back the boys tomorrow. Hibernian till we die. Cash pods are available for the east stand outside Hampden tomorrow so still possible to go if you change your mind in the morning!
Up to everyone to make their own call on whether or not to go tomorrow. Hope you do. If not, we'll give the boys a shout for you. GGTTH. :flag:
After Falkirk game I said no I'm not going on Saturday, woke up next day and said fek it let's go, how can you miss it... We win and get to final....I want to say I was at hampden....

Bostonhibby
15-04-2016, 10:27 PM

:top marks

I had a season ticket since before Hibs even existed and at least in those days we weren't failing to live up to expectations.

I haven't been back since those heady days as every so often we have achieved something, but its not as good as what I thought I was signing up to so I am never going back and I will be along every couple of weeks to tell you all.

JimBHibees
15-04-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm working tomorrow - time off declined. Wish I was going.

Is that a bad cough you've got coming on. :greengrin

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:29 PM

I had a season ticket since before Hibs even existed and at least in those days we weren't failing to live up to expectations.

I haven't been back since those heady days as every so often we have achieved something, but its not as good as what I thought I was signing up to so I am never going back and I will be along every couple of weeks to tell you all.

Uber none fan :greengrin

CB_NO3
15-04-2016, 10:29 PM
I am going. I hate the whole Hampden experience but ill be there.

Bostonhibby
15-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Uber none fan :greengrin

T shirts with this very logo are available.

Designed for wearing whilst sitting in your underpants in front of a blank TV screen, on your own, reminding yourself about how ****** Hibs always are.

Andy74
15-04-2016, 10:37 PM
I think knowing Rangers or Celtic will be in the final is a bit of a downer. History tells us that we either lose tomorrow or we win and lose in the final anyway.

Recent form has taken away a bit of enthusiasm as well as Hampden itself just a few weeks ago.

We've also got promotion to worry about and the cups appear to have been a distraction.

I'm going tomorrow but with all the above I'll admit I'm not that bothered about the whole thing.

I'll be happy if we win, not going to be all that surprised or fussed if we don't.

We've been to Hampden twice with Stubbs. Both very winnable. Lost both. Maybe tomorrow will change that.

I'm sure there are lots of fans who are still passionate about Hibs who feel about the same for tomorrow.

Sammy7nil
15-04-2016, 10:45 PM
I think knowing Rangers or Celtic will be in the final is a bit of a downer. History tells us that we either lose tomorrow or we win and lose in the final anyway.

Recent form has taken away a bit of enthusiasm as well as Hampden itself just a few weeks ago.

We've also got promotion to worry about and the cups appear to have been a distraction.

I'm going tomorrow but with all the above I'll admit I'm not that bothered about the whole thing.

I'll be happy if we win, not going to be all that surprised or fussed if we don't.

We've been to Hampden twice with Stubbs. Both very winnable. Lost both. Maybe tomorrow will change that.

I'm sure there are lots of fans who are still passionate about Hibs who feel about the same for tomorrow.

:agree:

iwasthere1972
15-04-2016, 10:57 PM

lucky
15-04-2016, 10:59 PM
I don't get these attention seeking threads. Go to the game or not. Why announce on a message board your intentions. As for being scunnered, jeezo, Hibs are a hobby, it's a game of football. Yes we all love our club but FFS the whole point of football is to win, but it's sport and teams lose but we are on the verge of our 4th cup final in 5 years. The only way we will ever win the bloody thing is being in the final.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 11:00 PM

History can go **** itself .............. and besides one things for sure, its never made by those who cower under the bed too afraid to at least try and change it.

How can anybody say they are 'passionate' about Hibs and then make a conscious decision not to give them their backing in arguably the biggest game of the clubs season .... that's a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one.

Dashing Bob S
15-04-2016, 11:05 PM
1. CAN understand a Hibs fan not wanting to go.

2. CAN'T understand him wanting to post about it.

3. CAN'T understand other fans bothering to breate him for this.

4. CAN'T understand why I'm bothering to post this.

Ah, Hibs, eh?

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Buzzing for it and can't wait. :thumbsup:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3171127930/1516a91e7d6c289c31e2385e03429255.jpeg

Sadly PP this is a game I can't make, would love to be there supporting the team but just sometimes other things are more important in life. :aok:

Enjoy your day. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Enjoy the TV I was so close to doing the same but "forces" took over me 

The dark side. :greengrin

Pete
15-04-2016, 11:08 PM
History can go **** itself .............. and besides one things for sure, its never made by those who cower under the bed too afraid to at least try and change it.

How can anybody say they are 'passionate' about Hibs and then make a conscious decision not to give them their backing in arguably the biggest game of the clubs season .... that's a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one.

Abso-***in-lutely. :thumbsup:

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Get yourselves along, ffs.

Hibs. At Hampden. In a Scottish Cup Semi. What's the issue?

Hopefully that's directed at the OP. :aok:

HappyAsHellas
15-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Sit in front of the telly? Are you clinically insane? 3 regulars at ER have just upgraded to season tickets after the Alloa fiasco. I am even taking my wife as well tomorrow for the day out. (she's a glory hunter:greengrin) . We are going to hampdump to blaze a trail to the SC final where we will dispose of whichever ugly sister turns up on the day. And you are going to miss all of this sitting in front of your tv with no atmosphere, no drunken radge sitting next to you spouting crap and treating the team in a derogatory fashion, getting ripped of for goats cheese savouries instead of a good old cows fanny flaps mince pie, CJD in a cup (bovril) and the ultra friendly and accommodating weegie polis.
Wild horses won't be able to drag me out of that dump before the final whistle irrespective of the score - does this make me an uber fan? No. I'm just an average bloke supporting his team - WTF are you doing?

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:14 PM
T shirts with this very logo are available.

Designed for wearing whilst sitting in your underpants in front of a blank TV screen, on your own, reminding yourself about how ****** Hibs always are.

So are these ones.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-and-****-the-hearts-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sweary word in it so not showing picture. Deary me. :greengrin

Pete
15-04-2016, 11:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3171127930/1516a91e7d6c289c31e2385e03429255.jpeg

Sadly PP this is a game I can't make, would love to be there supporting the team but just sometimes other things are more important in life. :aok:

Enjoy your day. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Its just a game at the end of the day. :agree:

Best wishes mate. :aok:

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:17 PM

3rd time lucky, hopefully.

The 4th time maybe not so. :greengrin

HappyAsHellas
15-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Link not working.......

ehf
15-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Sit in front of the telly? Are you clinically insane? 3 regulars at ER have just upgraded to season tickets after the Alloa fiasco. I am even taking my wife as well tomorrow for the day out. (she's a glory hunter:greengrin) . We are going to hampdump to blaze a trail to the SC final where we will dispose of whichever ugly sister turns up on the day. And you are going to miss all of this sitting in front of your tv with no atmosphere, no drunken radge sitting next to you spouting crap and treating the team in a derogatory fashion, getting ripped of for goats cheese savouries instead of a good old cows fanny flaps mince pie, CJD in a cup (bovril) and the ultra friendly and accommodating weegie polis.
Wild horses won't be able to drag me out of that dump before the final whistle irrespective of the score - does this make me an uber fan? No. I'm just an average bloke supporting his team - WTF are you doing?

Magnificent!

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:24 PM
Its just a game at the end of the day. :agree:

Best wishes mate. :aok:

Exactly, it's not as if you are going to go home after it and take it out on the missus and punch her silly because the team you support got beat. :wink: :greengrin

Cheers :aok:

If Hibs do win that f***ing cup then you should be allowed to go up and collect it PP. :thumbsup:

silverhibee
15-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Link not working.......

cuff

Diclonius
15-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Anyone who thinks Hibs at Hampden is worth passing up should be reminded of the seasons following our League Cup win:

2007-08: Last 16 in SC, Last 16 in LC (no Hampden)
2008-09: Round 1 in SC, Round 2 in LC (no Hampden)
2009-10: Quarter-final in SC, Last 16 in LC (no Hampden)
2010-11: Round 1 in SC, Round 2 in LC (no Hampden)

By the time our first trip to Hampden in five years came up (Scottish Cup SF v Aberdeen) we were all gagging for tickets. Tonight may well be our last/2nd last trip to Hampden in quite some time.

Pete
15-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Exactly, it's not as if you are going to go home after it and take it out on the missus and punch her silly because the team you support got beat. :wink: :greengrin

Cheers :aok:

If Hibs do win that f***ing cup then you should be allowed to go up and collect it PP. :thumbsup:

Lol I'll have trouble lifting myself off the floor if we win it. Sorry, when we win it. :party:

HibsNutter
15-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Hope there's a power cut in your area when the game is on.

Jdawg
16-04-2016, 12:28 AM

Bore off. Absolutely no point posting that. If you go then go, if not then no one cares.

MickeyEdwards
16-04-2016, 12:31 AM

Fair summary of how I feel if I'm honest but I will be at Hampden today for the game and living the emotional ups and downs of the game like every other Hibee there! :agree: :wink:

Pete
16-04-2016, 12:33 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Hampden_Park_WP_EN.JPG

:bye:

Andy74
16-04-2016, 12:34 AM

Who has said they won't give their backing? I will, of course. I just amn't that enthusiastic about the game at this stage.

Pete
16-04-2016, 02:18 AM
Who has said they won't give their backing? I will, of course. I just amn't that enthusiastic about the game at this stage.

http://www.troll.me/images2/buzz-killington/sir-buzz-killington-has-crashed-our-party.jpg

FromTheCapital
16-04-2016, 02:56 AM
Genuinely can't imagine watching Hibs play at Hampden and not being there!
I'm absolutely buzzing for tomorrow and it doesn't make sense to me that other fans are all of a sudden deciding not to go... It's a Scottish Cup semi final!
Doesn't make sense to me but each to their own and I'm sure that those who are there tomorrow back the team and roar them into the final :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlex
16-04-2016, 03:55 AM

Very much so. Scunnered enough not to go but not scunnered enough to let us know he's scunnered. Strange IMO. If you can afford it then get up and get thru man.

Septimus
16-04-2016, 06:11 AM
Wish I could go. Just thank your lucky stars that you are a Hibby and that you are waking up this morning with somewhere meaningful to go. Good luck to you all.

Joe's ice cream
16-04-2016, 06:14 AM
Wonder how arsed the OP will be to go to Hampden if we reach the final?

Canon Hannan
16-04-2016, 06:24 AM
Hardly slept with excitement. It's a sunny day this morning, what scarf will I wear and up for this big game! We could be in Europe and in the Cup Final. Come on the Hibees - for the support, for my dad (poor health at home), my grandad, my great grandad, great uncles and the whole Hibernian family Worldwide. 🇳🇬🇳🇫🇮🇪🇳🇬🇨🇨😜🇹🇬🇸🇦🇳🇬🇲🇴🇧🇷

hibbymac
16-04-2016, 06:26 AM
1. CAN understand a Hibs fan not wanting to go.

2. CAN'T understand him wanting to post about it.

3. CAN'T understand other fans bothering to breate him for this.

4. CAN'T understand why I'm bothering to post this.

Ah, Hibs, eh?

There's a few CAN'TS in this thread :duck:

Ronniekirk
16-04-2016, 07:06 AM
There's a few CAN'TS in this thread :duck:

Was reading The Philosopher **** Critique Of Reason and have come to the Judgement
There is no reason why we cant bloody win this game today
Its Sunny , i feel good Moan the Hibs

mutley
16-04-2016, 07:09 AM
I'll add my tuppence worth, ST renewed again, old shares bought, new shares bought East stand large stone bought (first time round, not confident today , hate hampden, BUT I am going today. See you all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beefster
16-04-2016, 07:29 AM
But you'll take someone's ticket away from them in the final

He's a ST holder so he won't be taking anyone's ticket away from them.

That's not to say that the OP isn't attention-seeking but the poster specialises in that anyway.

JimBHibees
16-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Wish I could go. Just thank your lucky stars that you are a Hibby and that you are waking up this morning with somewhere meaningful to go. Good luck to you all.

Absolutely spot on. :flag:

blackpoolhibs
16-04-2016, 07:41 AM
Cant quite understand why some folk are unhappy about the part timers who wont get off their arse for a game like today, but are still criticised for coming out the woodwork if we got to the final?

We have crowds of 8,000, the majority of the crowd we'd take to a final would be part timers. :faf:

bigwheel
16-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Cant quite understand why some folk are unhappy about the part timers who wont get off their arse for a game like today, but are still criticised for coming out the woodwork if we got to the final?

We have crowds of 8,000, the majority of the crowd we'd take to a final would be part timers. :faf:

it's natural for fans to want more people to go to games, especially big games...The fact that regular fans want more fans to come and support Hibs can't really be a big surprise to you surely?...they are simply wanting more people to come and support the team..

Bostonhibby
16-04-2016, 07:50 AM
So are these ones.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-and-****-the-hearts-1.jpg

:thumbsup:

Sweary word in it so not showing picture. Deary me. :greengrin

:greengrin Think I got one just like that from you! Still have it somewhere.:thumbsup:

Smartie
16-04-2016, 07:53 AM

This reminds me of the sketch on the Fast Show when the unlucky old man has a ticket to the Cup Final but chooses to stay at home and watch it on tv with a can of beer because his team will probably lose.

It didn't work out well for him

greenlex
16-04-2016, 07:58 AM

They can dish at they want G and they do. It's the posting negative **** on here just for the sake of it that grinds folks gears the most. Ido think most folktales care whether he goes or not to be honest.

Glorious St Pat
16-04-2016, 08:08 AM
okay okay - I succumb to the Hibby peer pressure - away to get the train now. I'm GOING !!!!!

blackpoolhibs
16-04-2016, 08:29 AM
it's natural for fans to want more people to go to games, especially big games...The fact that regular fans want more fans to come and support Hibs can't really be a big surprise to you surely?...they are simply wanting more people to come and support the team..

I understand people wanting more folk to go every week, but it does make me laugh when they do turn up ie derby games or semis or even finals, that they are ridiculed for doing it. :greengrin

Nobody needs to give anyone an excuse how they spend their money or even if they go to games or not. While there are so many empty spaces at easter road, those who pick and choose will always get in no matter what anyone says.

Anyway, come on Hibs lets have a ticket scramble for another final. :greengrin

matty_f
16-04-2016, 08:47 AM
okay okay - I succumb to the Hibby peer pressure - away to get the train now. I'm GOING !!!!!

:top marks That's mair like it!

greenlex
16-04-2016, 09:00 AM

Good nan

hibee_nation
16-04-2016, 09:11 AM

Bloody glory hunter :)

hibee_nation
16-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Good nan

Stop trying to curry favour :)