PDA

View Full Version : Remember, scenes like this happened THIS SEASON!

California-Hibs
15-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Don't kid yourself on that we aren't capable of getting out this slump and turning it on big time like we have many times this season. We went 28 games unbeaten and streaks have to begin at some point! Call me what you want, but I'm still confident we can have a season to remember by going up and getting to the Scottish Cup Final and sneaking a win!

Scenes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHhhJNxvEo

CallumLaidlaw
15-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Love your confidence and I agree completely. We are capable and will win tomorrow!

California-Hibs
16-04-2016, 05:01 AM
Love your confidence and I agree completely. We are capable and will win tomorrow!

That's the stuff mate! People forget, and yes it is easier too right now because of recent events, but we are still in with a CHANCE of having a season that will be talked about for years and years...

Pub chat..

''Mind when we beat the Hearts at a full Easter Road after coming back at Tyne from 2-0 down? Aye man, superb!

'''What about Beating Raith then Falkirk in the Play Offs after we had just been on that rotten run? Boys turned it on big time in the play offs just in time!

''Who could forget beating United 3-1 in the Semi, what a game that was!''

''The best though was of course lifting the Scottish Cup after that nervy 1-0 win against Celtic. Best day of my life!''

''To then beat Killie days after to get back upto the Premiership, absolutely superb. April/May that season was a great time to be a Hibee''

......these kind of conversations CAN still happen!

Have faith.

Schteff
16-04-2016, 06:09 AM
You've had too much sun

JimBHibees
16-04-2016, 06:24 AM
You've had too much sun

Still can't believe we pumped you out the cup eh. :flag: :giruy2:

hibs0666
16-04-2016, 06:33 AM
You've had too much sun

You seem gutted.

Hiber-nation
16-04-2016, 06:35 AM
You've had too much sun

So we didn't knock herts out the Cup then? What a weird post....

California-Hibs
16-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Like I said....

BELIEVE!