PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Renewal - Customer Service

Stantons Angel
15-04-2016, 06:39 PM
When the Season Ticket Renewal campaign began some weeks ago i diligently completed the form and the instalment direct debit mandate and sent them to the address given. I also queried points that had not been added to my loyalty account too.

To date i have heard nothing from either the club nor Zebra Finance in respect of the renewal or the direct debit mandate despite contacting the ticket office on FOUR different occasions for confirmation?
Nor have i received any acknowledgement of any of my emails or my request for the addition of missing points from my loyalty account.

Tonight I checked my account to find that my season ticket renewal has now appeared unpaid again with no sign of it having been renewed at all and the missing points are still no where to be seen!

I do realise it has been manic at the ticket office over the last few months and they are very busy but in a time when they are pleading with people to renew season tickets and help the manager, id have thought it vital that existing season ticket holders are appreciated as well?

Can anyone confirm they have received any confirmation of the instalment scheme as yet? Thanks.

Pretty Boy
15-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Probably not wha you want to hear but I got my pin text from Zebra within minutes and a letter confirming when my 1st DD would come off a couple of days later.

No issues at all, I always seem to be lucky with that.

Hibernia&Alba
15-04-2016, 06:43 PM
That's a shame. I've always found the ticket office to be very efficient and helpful. You shouldn't have to contact them four times but still be waiting to know what's happening. Have you been in on a matchday to speak to them face to face?

greenlex
15-04-2016, 06:44 PM
When the Season Ticket Renewal campaign began some weeks ago i diligently completed the form and the instalment direct debit mandate and sent them to the address given. I also queried points that had not been added to my loyalty account too.

To date i have heard nothing from either the club nor Zebra Finance in respect of the renewal or the direct debit mandate despite contacting the ticket office on FOUR different occasions for confirmation?
Nor have i received any acknowledgement of any of my emails or my request for the addition of missing points from my loyalty account.

Tonight I checked my account to find that my season ticket renewal has now appeared unpaid again with no sign of it having been renewed at all and the missing points are still no where to be seen!

I do realise it has been manic at the ticket office over the last few months and they are very busy but in a time when they are pleading with people to renew season tickets and help the manager, id have thought it vital that existing season ticket holders are appreciated as well?

Can anyone confirm they have received any confirmation of the instalment scheme as yet? Thanks.
Was contact made by phone or e mail? If e mail did they respond persinally or just a generic reply?
If its phone not good enough.

ben johnson
15-04-2016, 06:49 PM

I have received confirmation from Zebra and the instalment plan is in place for the 11 months. I had no end of trouble when trying to register when using my phone. Had confirmation on the screen that my application was successful followed by error in the page notification. I went home and filled in the details on a lap top linked to the house Wi Fi and it was successful on the first try. Received a link and then confirmation letter from Zebra. This was on Sunday night so just got in on time.

Stantons Angel
15-04-2016, 06:59 PM
I have received confirmation from Zebra and the instalment plan is in place for the 11 months. I had no end of trouble when trying to register when using my phone. Had confirmation on the screen that my application was successful followed by error in the page notification. I went home and filled in the details on a lap top linked to the house Wi Fi and it was successful on the first try. Received a link and then confirmation letter from Zebra. This was on Sunday night so just got in on time.

Thanks i thought it was just me having a melt down!

Thats what i had too and it came up accepted and ive got nothing to show for it!

TheMentalHibees
15-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Probably not wha you want to hear but I got my pin text from Zebra within minutes and a letter confirming when my 1st DD would come off a couple of days later.

No issues at all, I always seem to be lucky with that.

I've done the same and had all the confirmation but no sign of the loyalty points.

Stantons Angel
15-04-2016, 07:03 PM
That's a shame. I've always found the ticket office to be very efficient and helpful. You shouldn't have to contact them four times but still be waiting to know what's happening. Have you been in on a matchday to speak to them face to face?

I agree they have always been very helpful on other occasions and as much as i sympathise with the workload at the moment i do get a bit frustrated when trying to sort out something as important to me as my season ticket is.I

If i dont hear anything in the next few days i will have to take a day off work to go down and sort it out.

Stantons Angel
15-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Was contact made by phone or e mail? If e mail did they respond persinally or just a generic reply?
If its phone not good enough.

I phoned a couple of times but just couldnt hold on so long. The initial contact has been emails and ive not had any acknowledgement from them.

As i say i sympathise with the present work load but it is now becoming very frustrating with no end in sight!

Pretty Boy
15-04-2016, 07:07 PM
I've done the same and had all the confirmation but no sign of the loyalty points.

No loyalty points for me either but given the scheme is under review I'm not entirely surprised.

Andy74
15-04-2016, 07:10 PM
There are no loyalty points anyway this time.

I had same issues applying and neither club nor Zebra picked up it hadn't worked. If it wasn't for reading stuff on here I wouldn't have noticed.

I emailed the ticket office general address twice with no response. I finally got a named email from another poster and it was resolved.

It's not great overall for trying to get tickets sold.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Is the instalment plan still interest free (the club pay the interest for you) or was that a one off?

hibby6270
15-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Is the instalment plan still interest free (the club pay the interest for you) or was that a one off?

Yep. Still interest free.

Radium
15-04-2016, 07:26 PM
I tried contacting the ticket office through the general account and the contact us section of the website. I have not had a response from either. Ended up going into the ticket office and filling out a new application. Documents arrived from Zebra a couple of days later and now all sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hibby6270
15-04-2016, 07:34 PM

My first attempt to renew online with instalment plan failed. Didn't know it at the time though. Only after reading another earlier thread where some said they had similar problem did I do anything about it.

Had to contact ticket off (I popped in to see them) and they had to reset the mobile phone number on the system because if had spaces in it and apparently Zebra's system wouldn't accept because of thus.

Once reset I wax able to apply again and it went through fine. Got PIN on phone and completed agreement inline. Have also now received DD set up from Zebra, so all looks good.

First time as far as I can recall there has ever been an issue with renewals using instalment plan. Pity there's been no acknowledgement of a problem from the club though.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2016, 07:44 PM

I wonder how much that costs the club in total?

Pretty Boy
15-04-2016, 07:50 PM
I wonder how much that costs the club in total?

I asked the question last year when I met Greg Mailer just prior to the ST launch and whilst I can't remember the exact amount the answer was, in his words, 'minimal'.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2016, 07:53 PM
I asked the question last year when I met Greg Mailer just prior to the ST launch and whilst I can't remember the exact amount the answer was, in his words, 'minimal'.

Cheers PB.

Scouse Hibee
15-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Not too bad an idea.

I remember being surprised how little the cost was to Hibs as I'd always assumed it was higher.

I reviewed my post after thinking it might cause a whole host of moans😁

Pretty Boy
15-04-2016, 07:59 PM
I reviewed my post after thinking it might cause a whole host of moans😁

And I deleted my response after noticing.

Oh well, I still don't think it's a bad idea.

Stantons Angel
15-04-2016, 09:58 PM
No loyalty points for me either but given the scheme is under review I'm not entirely surprised.

Sorry if i have mislead you concerning the loyalty points but they were for an away game i attended and never got the loyalty points for. There are no loyalty points this renewal as they are under review.

Thanks for your help with this though. Its nice to know that i am not the only one who experienced difficulties.

nic81
15-04-2016, 10:38 PM
A number of folk had the same trouble renewing last year, I was not one of them but for some reason this year I am having difficulty. I phoned Zebra myself who said they had no record of my application so I phoned the club, got straight through to ticket office who advised me there would be no problem, they sent me the form by email, had to print it off sign and scan it back, all done same day and was assured the finance system would still be available to me as I renewed before the deadline. As for loyalty points there are none this season until a decision has been made, it say this on the season ticket info page

MKHIBEE
16-04-2016, 06:50 AM
I renewed mine on Monday but heard nothing other than my application had been accepted. Phoned the ticket office in Wednesday, spoke to Tracy who e mailed me a form to fill in and return. Excellent service from the ticket office,hopefully the op will get sorted soon

BoomtownHibees
16-04-2016, 07:05 AM
I got my PIN and confirmation email almost instantly. My mum and dad had bother so went I and spoke to the ticket office manager as they had the same bother last year.

The worst thing is nobody picks up that it hasn't gone through.

overdrive
16-04-2016, 09:49 AM
I never received anything from Zebra but did receive an email confirmation from Hibs. If I hadn't read about the problems on here I would have had no idea that the fact I hadn't received a PIN straight away meant it hadn't gone through. My emails were never replied to and I called a couple of times only to be cut off the line when it said it was busy.

Eventually got through and the lady, who despite being friendly and helpful enough, made out it was my fault the number had a space in it. I never put spaces in my number on these things.

I think the customer service has regressed despite an initial improvement when LD came to the Club.

Stantons Angel
18-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Just an update on my problems with my season ticket renewal

Got an email from the ticket office this morning and all has now been sorted out.

I dont know what the problem was but i was emailed a form today and completed and returned it to them by return.

My missing points were also added to my Loyalty points too and everything seems to be ok now.

Just wanted to update you all and thank you for the information given which helped me no end.

SteveHFC
21-04-2016, 12:29 AM
Anyone know if you can still use the payment plan for renewal?

Stantons Angel
21-04-2016, 11:45 AM

the cut off date was last week .

KingFranck
21-04-2016, 12:11 PM
I went into the ticket office a couple of weeks back and filled the forms in there and then. Last week the forms from Zebra arrived and I filled in and signed them posted back 1st class.
So far heard nothing further from Hibs or Zebra

hailhail22
21-04-2016, 01:43 PM

Cut off was last week, I didn't notice and was my only hope of getting one for next season 😫

SteveHFC
21-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Cut off was last week, I didn't notice and was my only hope of getting one for next season 

Same here. Don't feel like paying £380 upfront for a season ticket currently where we don't know what league we'll be in next season. I'll wait until the june deadline.

EH54
21-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Be a good if possible to bring out the payment plan for another few weeks to maybe encourage more to buy them knowing that buying one will guarantee them a SC Final ticket once ticket details are released

Nevi_SOL
21-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Be a good if possible to bring out the payment plan for another few weeks to maybe encourage more to buy them knowing that buying one will guarantee them a SC Final ticket once ticket details are released

That would be ideal as looking at one for me and my son. But couldn't afford it with a one off payment

cloudy
21-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Purchased a season ticket (16/17) for myself and my son but haven't been awarded with the loyalty points, is this the norm?

hailhail22
21-04-2016, 08:33 PM

I am hoping they do, I phoned the ticket office the other day and asked, said it would be unlikely that another window will be opened for this, wanting one for next season and a bonus for a cup final ticket, my girlfriend is due our first baby I August so don't have anywhere near a spare £380 at the moment, but then again my own fault I suppose 😞

Galahibby
22-04-2016, 12:06 PM
There seem to have been quite a lot of problems with the online applications. I emailed the ticket office today and was told that due to 'errors' in my application, it wasn't processed (even though it's showing up on my account). Anyway, Claire from the TO emailed me a form, which I've just posted off. She said that they were currently working through a list of the applications that hadn't processed for whatever reason, and will be getting in touch with everyone who has applied. She said no-one should miss out. Hope that helps :flag: GGTTH

dangermouse
22-04-2016, 01:46 PM

My first attempt to renew online with instalment plan failed. Didn't know it at the time though. Only after reading another earlier thread where some said they had similar problem did I do anything about it.

Had to contact ticket off (I popped in to see them) and they had to reset the mobile phone number on the system because if had spaces in it and apparently Zebra's system wouldn't accept because of thus.

Once reset I wax able to apply again and it went through fine. Got PIN on phone and completed agreement inline. Have also now received DD set up from Zebra, so all looks good.

First time as far as I can recall there has ever been an issue with renewals using instalment plan. Pity there's been no acknowledgement of a problem from the club though.

That is just pants and can be resolved by good software programming :grr:

dangermouse
22-04-2016, 01:48 PM
I am hoping they do, I phoned the ticket office the other day and asked, said it would be unlikely that another window will be opened for this, wanting one for next season and a bonus for a cup final ticket, my girlfriend is due our first baby I August so don't have anywhere near a spare £380 at the moment, but then again my own fault I suppose 

You reap what you sow :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Why is the cut off so early? Is it not usually later? Totally missed the boat this year for some reason. I'm sure I usually renew at the end of April and have always got the payment plan. Nightmare

SaulGoodman
27-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Missed the boat for it too. Didn't seem like anyone was well warned. Plenty warning about the early bird ending but it seems that the fact the payment plan ended on the same day was in the small print. Gutted.

tamig
27-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Missed the boat for it too. Didn't seem like anyone was well warned. Plenty warning about the early bird ending but it seems that the fact the payment plan ended on the same day was in the small print. Gutted.

To be fair I think there was plenty warning about both. I'm sure the deadline was even extended by a few days after the original date.

fishybeaver
27-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Missed it also, perhaps if we all send them an email they may consider opening it up again

gegs70
27-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Ive missed quite a few games this season just due to there being a number of midweek games, if we are in the lower league for another season not sure that it would be value for money to get a further season ticket. Maybe I would reconsider if there was a payment option even for 3 months would be ideal?

Libby Hibby
28-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Online, the 4 month payment plan was still an option yesterday but not the 11 month.

Laurs
28-04-2016, 11:53 AM
I have a student ticket for this season and need to renew but it's coming up as an adult rather than a student. Does anyone know how to fix this? Ticket office number is just ringing out...... Thanks :)

Jay
28-04-2016, 11:56 AM
I have a student ticket for this season and need to renew but it's coming up as an adult rather than a student. Does anyone know how to fix this? Ticket office number is just ringing out...... Thanks :)

You need to email the ticket office. They will change it and send you a link to a form you need to print out and sign

Onceinawhile
28-04-2016, 11:58 AM
currently trying to renew mine and both my sons, but it won't let me as there isn't enough seats in the area - It's a RENEWAL!!!

tried phoning ticket office - no answer
tried phoning ticketmaster - no answer!

Laurs
28-04-2016, 11:59 AM
You need to email the ticket office. They will change it and send you a link to a form you need to print out and sign

Brill thank you

dangermouse
28-04-2016, 12:47 PM

You'll need to badger the ticket office. They weren't prepared to change my son's to a student until they got the completed form. I told then college was closed for Easter and I would miss the payment plan option so they eventually relented and I was able to renew both his and mine at the same time. Handed the completed form in on Tuesday.

Tommy75
28-04-2016, 02:19 PM
I currently have a student ticket. However my MA course has just finished and my postgraduate course doesn't start until Aug at a different Uni. The only evidence I have that proves I am starting a my course in Aug is an acceptence letter. Will the ticket office sell me a student season ticket or will I have to buy an adult and go back in august with my new matriculation card?

Jay
28-04-2016, 02:21 PM
You'll need to badger the ticket office. They weren't prepared to change my son's to a student until they got the completed form. I told then college was closed for Easter and I would miss the payment plan option so they eventually relented and I was able to renew both his and mine at the same time. Handed the completed form in on Tuesday.

They were fab with me but I wasn't using the payment plan.

burtis97
02-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Can I ask has anyone ever been declined for this finance for whatever reason had a problem in the past with my credit score and think this could affect it and the fact I'm renewing for five people? Had confirmation from Hibs but nothing from zebra