PDA

View Full Version : What would you do.,?

murray26
13-04-2016, 09:52 PM
To improve things at Easter road if you were in charge..? For example I would like to see a season ticket counter which is visible to the fans on the website.. It might encourage a few to boost it up which would definitely help the club.. Thoughts..?

brianmc
13-04-2016, 10:05 PM
The only thing that matters to me is the team on the pitch.
Cold pies? Didn't care, we'd Franck and wee Russell on the park
Toilet at the back of the East just a brick wall to piss against? Didn't care we'd Goram in goals
Pillar blocking your view? Bounce a wee bit to the side you'll still see Archibald score..
Etc etc,
Everything else is just window dressing. Get the team on the park right and nobody notices.

murray26
13-04-2016, 10:09 PM
Toilet at the back of the East just a brick wall to piss against? Didn't care we'd Goram in goals
Pillar blocking your view? Bounce a wee bit to the side you'll still see Archibald score..
Etc etc,
Everything else is just window dressing. Get the team on the park right and nobody notices.
I get the sentiment but times change and we've got to aswell..let's hear what the fans want and possibly the powers that be might listen..

SJM
13-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Boats and hoes.

murray26
13-04-2016, 10:30 PM
Boats and hoes.

What does that mean..?

Schteff
13-04-2016, 10:32 PM
What does that mean..?

Prestige Worldwide

murray26
13-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Prestige Worldwide
Fair enough.. Just thpught I'd put it out there.. Not being a swaheelly speaker

Humo
14-04-2016, 12:37 AM
A decent speaker system

monktonharp
14-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Etc etc,
Everything else is just window dressing. Get the team on the park right and nobody notices.move with the times.brick toilets, pillars etc . we all know what we were brought up with. I was born and raised in a miner's cottage, nae shame with that but modern acceptable standards are what's required. this can not be compromised, despite wanting players at the holy ground who will entertain and win football matches. I'm sure you are making your comments tongue in cheek. was at the game midweek and loads of younger folk around me had wee bairns wi' them and would not put up with some of the stuff we had in the days gone by.

MWHIBBIES
14-04-2016, 01:17 AM
Etc etc,
Everything else is just window dressing. Get the team on the park right and nobody notices.Football does not work like that any more, if you want to compete consistently on the park things have to be in order off of it.

Steve20
14-04-2016, 02:48 AM
A decent team on the pitch.

Couldn't care less about toilets, pies etc.

Greencore
14-04-2016, 02:55 AM
Investment.

blackpoolhibs
14-04-2016, 06:30 AM
A Hibs team punching its own weight, thats all i ever want from the club.

Ozyhibby
14-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Petrie out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stokesy's on fire
14-04-2016, 08:13 AM
I would like to see us sign the crystal palace cheer leaders

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-04-2016, 08:30 AM
While understanding the sentiments of the OP, the product on the pitch is the most important thing if not the only criteria that supporters look for.

bobbyhibs1983
14-04-2016, 09:31 AM
what an intresting question and whilst i can see peoples view on how the team is doing being the number 1 thing i would say the whole experince as a whole matters.

I think there are different things that are inportant to some peoplen whilst others might think its not that inportant to them.
For me pricing for season tickets/tickets in genral is pretty high on the list (for me personally).I feel its a bit too hight for where we are as a club at the moment.
I know some people would argue that we have very talented players which needs a bit of money to be invested in, and i can understand that but if that was the case would those people be willing to pay say £1000 a season ticket?

Asa few people have pointed out the P.A system is a bit dodgey/loud.I think this could be fixed and inproved- as well as the tunes, I think the person whom does that has been on asking for feedback on this.

Something else i have noticed is hibs lotto (on the website i think) where the prize has always seemingly increasing, which seems to me noone is winning this? prehaps we could do something with that and maybe putting the prize fund-jackpot to say £25,000 meaning (the last time i looked was sometihng like £3.9million?) quite a few people would win £25,000.

another idea prehaps could be win some sorta prize in a pre match special. prehaps like if you are a st holder ,prehaps a st holder(and +1) could say win hospitality?

or other prizes such as a hibs strip? a free ticket(s)? free drink/food on x match?maybe sit on the bench?

hopefully this may make sense !

The Gorf
14-04-2016, 04:35 PM
This. :agree:

Kato
14-04-2016, 04:42 PM

oh, for the days

Golden Bear
14-04-2016, 04:52 PM
A sixteen team league

Return of the Reserve League

An Academy system that actually works

A hybrid playing surface similar to Murrayfield.

Pretty Boy
14-04-2016, 04:56 PM
I'd still like to see ST pricing that decreases in price as uptake increases.

So price is £380 to start

1000 people renew/buy = £370

5000 people renew/buy = £360

8000 people renew/buy = £340

10000 people = £320

11000 = £300

Etc etc. A few clubs down south tried it and iirc it was a success. Would be worth a try imo.

Scouse Hibee
14-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Break the bank, spend money we don't have, pay inflated wages and bump everyone we owe. It's a tried and tested route to the SPL.

Pete
14-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Cheaper season tickets in less desirable parts of the ground. All seats are not created equal and prices should reflect this.

Slowly moving the singing section to the FF lower with safe standing eventually being introduced.

Pretty Boy
14-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Cheaper season tickets in less desirable parts of the ground. All seats are not created equal and prices should reflect this.

Slowly moving the singing section to the FF lower with safe standing eventually being introduced.

I've often thought of your 1st point as well.

However I think it only really works if the ground is busier than it is now. Otherwise what's to stop someone buying a ticket in say 'tier 3' and simply sitting in an empty seat in 'tier 1' every week? You'd like to think people wouldn't rip off their own club but it already happens in other ways.

emerald green
14-04-2016, 06:16 PM
I just want to see this club fully realising / achieving it's full potential on the pitch. That's what really matters to most supporters. The rest is just window dressing.

The crowds would flock back. 15/16,000 every home match. Selling 10,000+ season tickets would not be a problem no matter the prices (within reason).