PDA

View Full Version : Hampden ticket sales?

Jamesie
13-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Anyone know how many we've shifted for Saturday? :confused:

Hermit Crab
13-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Anyone know how many we've shifted for Saturday? :confused:

12,000 or just over.

Ronniekirk
13-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Last time i saw it mentioned. a few days ago we were between 11 and 12 thousand so if we sell our initial allocation of 12 500 given recent results anything above that will be a bonus but haven't seen Callum s update a d that may be because there is nothing to update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum7
13-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Here's a map update. Anyone know when sales stop?
http://i64.tinypic.com/24vsk7l.jpg

Jamesie
13-04-2016, 04:12 PM
Wonder how many Dundee United have sold - could be a very echoey Hampden on Saturday. I can't see the same traffic difficulties we experienced after the League Cup Final.

Jamesie
13-04-2016, 04:14 PM

What a difference four and a half weeks makes.

Keith_M
13-04-2016, 04:18 PM
What a difference four and a half weeks makes.

It's a semi final, not a final. You don't get 40k plus at these games.

Anyway, it looks like there's going to be a total of about 20,000 there. Which is reasonable, given the current form of both teams.

Ringothedog
13-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Half the North = 4k
5 sections of the East = 4.5k
3 sections in the south= 3k
Plus seats sold in F6,F7 & I3= 1k

I would guess at least 12.5k sold and by Kick off we will have 14k, the Arabs will have between 7 & 8k

Paisley Hibby
13-04-2016, 04:57 PM
12,000 or just over.

I think that's not necessarily a bad thing. It always seems to go titz up for us at Hampden when we get a huge support. I'd expect a noisier and more passionate Hibs support as a result :tin hat:

.Sean.
13-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Easy to see that the tough times bring out the real supporters. Where are the Cup Final part timers hiding for this one?

Smartie
13-04-2016, 05:01 PM
I think that's not necessarily a bad thing. It always seems to go titz up for us at Hampden when we get a huge support. I'd expect a noisier and more passionate Hibs support as a result :tin hat:

No tin hat required.

I've always preferred the atmosphere that this size of Hibs support generates.

Some of my favourite days following Hibs have been Hampden semis. A good result and it feels brilliant when you book your place in a cup final.

I'm thinking Aberdeen in 2012, Rangers in the League cup semi(s) and Livingston in 2001 just for starters.

Great days.

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Easy to see that the tough times bring out the real supporters. Where are the Cup Final part timers hiding for this one?

Real supporters

Part-timers

:rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
13-04-2016, 05:05 PM

Powering up their laptops to post on here at kick off time instead of being at the game?

Hermit Crab
13-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Real supporters

Part-timers

He's got a point. If we get to the final then the non attendees will be screaming for a ticket.

johnbc70
13-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Wonder how many Dundee United have sold - could be a very echoey Hampden on Saturday. I can't see the same traffic difficulties we experienced after the League Cup Final.

Utd fan at works reckons they will bring 6-8 thousand. From what he was telling me what's going on at Utd they are in just as bad a state as us.

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2016, 05:09 PM
He's got a point. If we get to the final then the non attendees will be screaming for a ticket.

It's the use of the language. Divisive and unnecessary.

"What is a real supporter ?" is a question that has long plagued this board, and there's no point in either trying to debate it or use it.

RoxburghHibs
13-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Utd fan at works reckons they will bring 6-8 thousand. From what he was telling me what's going on at Utd they are in just as bad a state as us.

6000 is very poor if true - but they are in a bad place I guess.

staunchhibby
13-04-2016, 05:57 PM
If we reach the cup final then i think those fans who have purchased semi tickets should be given first option for the final.

hibbypostie
13-04-2016, 06:14 PM
dear o dear not even played the semi yet and here we go demanding who gets first dibs on final tickets

Onceinawhile
13-04-2016, 07:46 PM
If we reach the cup final then i think those fans who have purchased semi tickets should be given first option for the final.

Not possible I'm afraid, unless Hibs say something before the game r.e. Keeping your stub.

I'm going with 8 others, but bought all 9 tickets on my account, so I'd be the only one due a ticket.

13-04-2016, 07:47 PM

Was told similar today. Via someone who supplies Hampden he's been told 24k max on Saturday expected.
We've only met Dundee United once before in the semi-final for the Scottish Cup 2005 when the attendance was 27,271. From memory that day we had about twice as many supporters that day than Utd.

greenpaper55
13-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Powering up their laptops to post on here at kick off time instead of being at the game?

To true, some of us are not so daft, so that's me written off and me watching Hibs since 1960 or so, ah well you must know best.

Frazerbob
13-04-2016, 08:09 PM

Eh, waiting for the cup final?

marinello59
13-04-2016, 08:17 PM
dear o dear not even played the semi yet and here we go demanding who gets first dibs on final tickets

I think everybody who goes to the semi final should get first dibs on European tickets next season. :greengrin

eastterrace
13-04-2016, 08:17 PM
To true, some of us are not so daft, so that's me written off and me watching Hibs since 1960 or so, ah well you must know best. same here mate pissed off trooping thru to hampdump then returning pissed off , done it so many times so a wee watch on the telly this time . Think I'm due that

HibbyAndy
13-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Be purchasing 6 tomorrow, Wouldn't be anywhere in the world when Hibs are playing at Hampden !

Edit Apart from booking my summer holiday in Greece on Cup final day, Its a stick on we will win :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-04-2016, 08:21 PM

Saturday

Dunfyhibee
13-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Anyone know the possibility of buying a ticket at hampden (similar to the final) on Saturday? Won't know until Friday if I can attend or not.

hibby6270
13-04-2016, 09:45 PM

In their living rooms or at the pub watching it on telly. Game is on BBC1, so it's a nap lots will take the easy free way out of watching game for nowt rather than cough up £28 plus travel.

I'm no part timer though. Will be there as usual not knowing what to expect!! :greengrin

Hermit Crab
14-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Anyone know the possibility of buying a ticket at hampden (similar to the final) on Saturday? Won't know until Friday if I can attend or not.

Pay at the gate in the east stand which is behind the goals.

Schteff
14-04-2016, 05:44 AM

I'm working

Bostonhibby
14-04-2016, 06:08 AM
Deary me [emoji6]

This one's work contract makes getting to Glasgow for an early kick off impossible so I miss my first hibs semi final in 44 years. Also need the cash to pay for the cost of the cup final recently. Many hibs supporters and others who wish us well will be in similar boats

I say all welcome at big games whatever their motivation.

We are striving to be a club for everyone who wants to come along, not a club that takes a pot at supporters who only attend certain games?

JimBHibees
14-04-2016, 06:30 AM
Be purchasing 6 tomorrow, Wouldn't be anywhere in the world when Hibs are playing at Hampden !

Edit Apart from booking my summer holiday in Greece on Cup final day, Its a stick on we will win :greengrin

:not worth :faf::faf: Superb

ALF TUPPER
14-04-2016, 06:45 AM
They're expecting to have about 7.5k there , plus our 12k. Not very many. Might hit 20k, 21k on the day.

I'm going. No expectations and deflated after recent weeks. Might bring a book to read 🤓

Danderhall Hibs
14-04-2016, 06:53 AM

:agree: After ST holders obviously.

lucky
14-04-2016, 06:58 AM

Why post that? Not every fan can afford to go to every game. I know lots guys who are Hibs daft but can't go for financial reasons. I don't know your own circumstances but I bet you've not got kids and a mortgage to pay. Would you rather go to finals with 8000 hard core fans?

lucky
14-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Hampden with 20000 in it is crap. I'd rather have played the game in Aberdeen or even the PBS

Pretty Boy
14-04-2016, 07:17 AM
:agree: After ST holders obviously.

And definitely after hibs.net admins get our usual 12 each as well of course.

Being in the clubs pocket has it's perks.

HibbyScott
14-04-2016, 07:20 AM
Why post that? Not every fan can afford to go to every game. I know lots guys who are Hibs daft but can't go for financial reasons. I don't know your own circumstances but I bet you've not got kids and a mortgage to pay. Would you rather go to finals with 8000 hard core fans?

:top marks Unfortunately the mortgage and all sorts of other money going out just now means that a 400 mile journey (each way!) up from deepest darkest Suffolk isn't really an option for this one! Guess I'm not a real supporter though!

Ringothedog
14-04-2016, 07:24 AM
They're expecting to have about 7.5k there , plus our 12k. Not very many. Might hit 20k, 21k on the day.

I'm going. No expectations and deflated after recent weeks. Might bring a book to read 🤓

The attendance last year for our semi final was just over 21k, the other semi final got 28.5k, our crowd will be at least 21k so pretty normal for a semi final with no old firm presence.

Bishop Hibee
14-04-2016, 07:24 AM
It's like we've never been away from Hampden in the last few seasons. Add our form, KO time and that its on BBC 13K is about expected.

As for atmosphere, it was good inside a half full ER on Tuesday. We'll make plenty noise.

greenlex
14-04-2016, 07:25 AM
I'm guessing he's pissed off at the amount of negativity and general malaise amongst the support that can afford to go but choose not to at this time and suggests they were all there a few weeks ago and will again be looking for tickets for the final should we make it. He' is rightly suggesting they are not as good as supporting the club as those that can afford and choose to go rather that sitting on their erses watching it on the telly.just because we've hit a bad patch. Again I'm sure he would like to be at the semi alongside another 20-30 thousand like minded Hibs fans rather than the hardcore 8-12 thousand. I'm guessing that's why he posted it. I'm sure you know that tho. It does amuse me when fans that live hundreds of miles away and can only make the commitment to go to finals for financial reasons get all defensive too. That and folk who can't afford to go every week that feel the need to justify it and get all defensive.

lyonhibs
14-04-2016, 07:53 AM

Getting married as it happens. A good couple of thousand will be back in whichever foreign country they forked out hundreds/thousands of quid to travel from to witness another kick in the gut in the LC Final.

Which was a final BTW. There'll be about as many Hibs fans at Hampden as there was at Tynie for the LC semi, so not entirely sure where your "part timers" comment comes from.

weecounty hibby
14-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Crowd doesn't really matter. My first visit to Hampden was for the SC semi final in 79 against Aberdeen and I think that there was about 9000 at the game. This obsession with crowds is a bit boring. I knew folk who have seen Hibs in crowds of well over 100,000 back in the day but those days are long gone. Our crowds stand up against any club in Scotland outside the ugly sisters and are very impressive when we get to finals. This is in part to the "day trippers" but every club has them too and I'm glad that they turn out at big games for us. Let's be clear NO ONE who supports Hibs whether every week or at cup finals only is a glory hunter in any way!!!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-04-2016, 08:52 AM

Sitting at home wishing that they were uber fans?

Since90+2
14-04-2016, 08:55 AM
The amount we are taking to this semi is about the size of the core support of the club , not the hardcore support which is less, but around the amount who attend a good few games every season.

HibbyScott
14-04-2016, 09:06 AM
I'm guessing he's pissed off at the amount of negativity and general malaise amongst the support that can afford to go but choose not to at this time and suggests they were all there a few weeks ago and will again be looking for tickets for the final should we make it. He' is rightly suggesting they are not as good as supporting the club as those that can afford and choose to go rather that sitting on their erses watching it on the telly.just because we've hit a bad patch. Again I'm sure he would like to be at the semi alongside another 20-30 thousand like minded Hibs fans rather than the hardcore 8-12 thousand. I'm guessing that's why he posted it. I'm sure you know that tho. It does amuse me when fans that live hundreds of miles away and can only make the commitment to go to finals for financial reasons get all defensive too. That and folk who can't afford to go every week that feel the need to justify it and get all defensive.

As a fan who lives hundreds of miles away and may have got a bit defensive on this thread already, it's the wording of Sean's statement that wound me up a bit on this one Alex.

"tough times bring out the real supporters" Just because I live hundreds of miles away, does that mean I'm not a real supporter? I would love to still be able to go week in/week out, still have my ST and go to every match home and away, but unfortunately I can't. I don't see how this makes me less of a Hibs supporter. I'm sat down here going through the exact same range of emotions as all you guys lucky enough to sit at the games every week

Coco Bryce
14-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Hampden with 20000 in it is crap. I'd rather have played the game in Aberdeen or even the PBS

Hampden full is crap. The place is just crap full stop. Embarrassment for a national stadium.

scoopyboy
14-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Big numbers doesn't always mean a good support.

In my recent experiences the bigger the support the bigger %age of drunken numpties who look to agitate other supporters.

The number we are taking through could provide decent backing.

Said it before and I will say it again, one of the best Hibs supports I've been in was at Hampden when we beat Rangers on pens. Not a huge support but by Christ a passionate one.

oneone73
14-04-2016, 09:16 AM

In my recent experiences the bigger the support the bigger %age of drunken numpties who look to agitate other supporters.

Said it before and I will say it again, one of the best Hibs supports I've been in was at Hampden when we beat Rangers on pens. Not a huge support but by Christ a passionate one.
Agreed. A Wednesday night in the rain, too. Damn near missed the last train because of that shootout. Great night.

HH81
14-04-2016, 10:02 AM
I am just hoping by sitting in the south stand no one is sick on me this time.

Jamesie
14-04-2016, 10:33 AM

Having spent more than I care to remember on moving an African safari in order to be able to attend the 2012 Cup Final (how foolish I felt) but also needing to take holidays in May most years due to work reasons I decided this year not to take the same risk. So this time I land into Edinburgh Airport shortly before noon on Cup Final Saturday having been travelling since 14:15 BST on the Friday. If we get to that final this year we better win it!!!

Bob1875
14-04-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm not going on Saturday, mainly due to the fact I'm sick of the Hampden experience, week before payday aswell. I'm doing overtime at work and will watch it on the box.

Jamesie
14-04-2016, 10:51 AM
My tickets have just arrived - got them through a mate's debenture-holding dad and I see the silver lounge we have pre-match access to seems to be put on in executive boxes this time round rather than in one of the usual lounges. Anyone got any experience of the boxes at Hampden?

Super_JMcGinn
14-04-2016, 11:12 AM
I had a party of 8 on my bus, and 4 went courtesy of .net bus to the final. There are only 4 of us in total going to this game and I can't blame any of them for not going, if it wasn't for my kids I might not have went either.
There are only so many disappointments one can take.

Argylehibby
14-04-2016, 11:15 AM

Ahead of someone who has been at 95% of away games but for some (very good reason) cant go to the semi final?

NAE NOOKIE
14-04-2016, 11:33 AM

Me as well mate, one of, if not the, best Hibs supports I have ever been part of .... hard to believe 7,000 folk could out sing and out shout 26,000 for near on the whole 120 minutes.

Every time one of these threads turns to 'whose going, whose not' you invariably end up getting a lecture about the cost, the distance, work, etc. I don't think anybody is asking or expecting folk to bin the mortgage payments, travel hundreds of miles or throw a sickie to go to a semi final .....but by the same token lets not pretend that a large number of the no shows aren't being put off purely because they think Hibs are going to lose ..... as poor a reason for not backing your club in a Scottish cup semi final as I can think of.

GreenCastle
14-04-2016, 11:43 AM
While it's always great to see so many Hibs fans pack Hampden out - I am looking forward to Saturday as it will be the die hards attending.

Who knows when we will next be at Hampden so going to make the most of a game against a different team and one which should be exciting as both are in poor form.

Alfred E Newman
14-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Me as well mate, one of, if not the, best Hibs supports I have ever been part of .... hard to believe 7,000 folk could out sing and out shout 26,000 for near on the whole 120 minutes.

Every time one of these threads turns to 'whose going, whose not' you invariably end up getting a lecture about the cost, the distance, work, etc. I don't think anybody is asking or expecting folk to bin the mortgage payments, travel hundreds of miles or throw a sickie to go to a semi final .....but by the same token lets not pretend that a large number of the no shows aren't being put off purely because they think Hibs are going to lose ..... as poor a reason for not backing your club in a Scottish cup semi final as I can think of.

:agree:
Spot on.

GlesgaeHibby
14-04-2016, 11:48 AM
As a fan who lives hundreds of miles away and may have got a bit defensive on this thread already, it's the wording of Sean's statement that wound me up a bit on this one Alex.

"tough times bring out the real supporters" Just because I live hundreds of miles away, does that mean I'm not a real supporter? I would love to still be able to go week in/week out, still have my ST and go to every match home and away, but unfortunately I can't. I don't see how this makes me less of a Hibs supporter. I'm sat down here going through the exact same range of emotions as all you guys lucky enough to sit at the games every week

Steady on Scott...Livi last week was torture for 70 mins, as have a number of our games this season (Morton etc).

The highs of the league cup semi and the Hearts game at ER help to make up for some of the lows Hibs dish out.

Lancs Harp
14-04-2016, 12:14 PM
I cant wait for Saturday myself but I don't think anyone who isn't going should have to justify themselves on here, each to their own. We all have our own lives to lead and we should respect that.

For me though any Saturday is something to look forward to. No work (well for me at least) relax, few beers, football/Hibs and this particular weekend its a cup semi final, even better than normal. Sure losing is ***** but hopefully I'll be full of the joys of victory and looking forward to yet another attempt at the Holy Grail next month for my train journey home.

Whether you're tuning in from home or watching in the pub or at Hampden itself, we all want to see Hibs win, we'll all be euphoric if we win, down if we lose, kick every ball, go ballistic when we score, get that disappointed feeling deep down inside if/when we concede. Its the joys of following a football team.

Anyway if no one else turns up and you're watching on tv I'm mad English b*****d stood on my own going mental in block F1. But I know that wont be the case, we'll be there loud and proud and we'll have legions at home and far and wide glued to the tv, radio or simply in their thoughts willing the lads on.

WE ARE HIBS!
:flag:

RoxburghHibs
14-04-2016, 12:16 PM

We've sold about 12000 tickets so way more than 8000 - but a valid point. :thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
14-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Whoever reaches the final will have to face the tiresome bleatings of the bigot brothers media about how they can't justify getting half the allocation at Hampden.:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
14-04-2016, 12:38 PM

Not made my mind up yet whether i will go or not, i have the money and i have the time. I dont need to give anyone a reason whether i go or not.

Have been to that semi where we only had around 8k, i have also been when the crowd was 106k. Losing the game or thinking we might lose the game would never put me off going.

I have never thought we'd will win any cup final or semi since the Livingston semi in 2000.

Danderhall Hibs
14-04-2016, 12:54 PM
And definitely after hibs.net admins get our usual 12 each as well of course.

Being in the clubs pocket has it's perks.

Is it only 12 each nowadays? You need to get some more cheques fired in.

GreenCastle
14-04-2016, 01:22 PM
I cant wait for Saturday myself but I don't think anyone who isn't going should have to justify themselves on here, each to their own. We all have our own lives to lead and we should respect that.

For me though any Saturday is something to look forward to. No work (well for me at least) relax, few beers, football/Hibs and this particular weekend its a cup semi final, even better than normal. Sure losing is ***** but hopefully I'll be full of the joys of victory and looking forward to yet another attempt at the Holy Grail next month for my train journey home.

Whether you're tuning in from home or watching in the pub or at Hampden itself, we all want to see Hibs win, we'll all be euphoric if we win, down if we lose, kick every ball, go ballistic when we score, get that disappointed feeling deep down inside if/when we concede. Its the joys of following a football team.

Anyway if no one else turns up and you're watching on tv I'm mad English b*****d stood on my own going mental in block F1. But I know that wont be the case, we'll be there loud and proud and we'll have legions at home and far and wide glued to the tv, radio or simply in their thoughts willing the lads on.

WE ARE HIBS!

:aok::top marks

Anyone know if the ticket office is busy - need to go and pick tickets up.

Jonnyboy
14-04-2016, 06:45 PM

A favourite of mine too, J. Fantastic night and a fantastic atmosphere :agree:

Blaster
14-04-2016, 06:55 PM
A favourite of mine too, J. Fantastic night and a fantastic atmosphere :agree:

One's named Ronald
One's named Frank
One missed a penalty
The other is a ****

😄

Nitten Hibee
14-04-2016, 08:01 PM
What train station is closest to the hibs end?

Ringothedog
14-04-2016, 08:06 PM
What train station is closest to the hibs end?

Kings Park

Jonnyboy
14-04-2016, 08:07 PM
One's named Ronald
One's named Frank
One missed a penalty
The other is a ****

:greengrin

Nitten Hibee
14-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Kings Park

Cheers mate

ehf
14-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Not made my mind up yet whether i will go or not, i have the money and i have the time. I dont need to give anyone a reason whether i go or not.

Have been to that semi where we only had around 8k, i have also been when the crowd was 106k. Losing the game or thinking we might lose the game would never put me off going.

I have never thought we'd will win any cup final or semi since the Livingston semi in 2000.

Bit of a puzzler; if you have the time and the money, and the prospect of losing does not enter your thinking, why the hesitation? (FWIW, I am going, expect to lose, not really looking forward to it but just could not not be there if able to go).

DunblaneHibby
14-04-2016, 08:19 PM
anyone know if tickets will be on sale at hampden on Saturday

iwasthere1972
14-04-2016, 08:21 PM
anyone know if tickets will be on sale at hampden on Saturday

Pod at the east stand.

monktonharp
14-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Bit of a puzzler; if you have the time and the money, and the prospect of losing does not enter your thinking, why the hesitation? (FWIW, I am going, expect to lose, not really looking forward to it but just could not not be there if able to go).:agree: I had money once, spent it. will be there though.

kev1875
14-04-2016, 08:23 PM

I'm going and I'm bringing my laddie because I'm bitter that my dad did it to me.

blackpoolhibs
14-04-2016, 08:26 PM
I'm going and I'm bringing my laddie because I'm bitter that my dad did it to me.

:greengrin My dad too Kev, i wonder if Ester Ranzen can get me some retrospective compo for all that child abuse he put me through? :wink:

Ilovehibs
14-04-2016, 08:29 PM

WE ARE HIBS!

What a brilliant post. Enjoy your day and hope your journey home is a happy one! Respect.

DunblaneHibby
14-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Pod at the east stand.

Thanks

Callum7
14-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Heres today's map update. Will do one tomorrow and on Saturday just before kick-off.
http://i67.tinypic.com/2hnn7li.jpg

Golden Bear
14-04-2016, 09:09 PM
Heres today's map update. Will do one tomorrow and on Saturday just before kick-off.

Well done Callum.

Sir David Gray
14-04-2016, 09:11 PM

So has G1-G8 not been sold at all yet?

It will look a bit daft if our support is split up like that. :confused:

Billy Whizz
14-04-2016, 09:31 PM

Not really, Hibs fans will be in the seats closest to the pitch

RoYO!
14-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Also think it would look better to have 12/13k spread between 20k seats rather than having whole blocks empty. It would also give people the option to move in case they were next to some muppet :)

Col2
14-04-2016, 10:52 PM

Well done Calum. This would suggest c14k sold to date in my opinion.

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2016, 01:27 AM

the sellick support were split like that for their LC SF with Ross co

Ronniekirk
15-04-2016, 04:07 PM
F 6 and 7 have been green for ages so looks like neither will turn amber so given i a buying my tickets on the day should be able to get reasonable view in one of these sections i would think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum7
15-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Sorry, online ticket sales are now offline I can't give anymore updates:boo hoo:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Sorry, online ticket sales are now offline I can't give anymore updates:boo hoo:

Appreciated again, good wee updates.

You'll have an easy job for the final, just turn everything red right away.

Pete
15-04-2016, 04:38 PM

...or orange for United.

Callum7
15-04-2016, 04:39 PM

Yes:aok:

Callum7
15-04-2016, 04:40 PM
...or orange for United.

If your name is positive Pete why are you so negative?:na na:

Pete
15-04-2016, 04:42 PM
If your name is positive Pete why are you so negative?:na na:

Pre match nerves. :greengrin

munchar
15-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Well done Calum. This would suggest c14k sold to date in my opinion.

I was in ticket office today mate at 2pm. Around 12,000 sold to date. Still not to bad considering current form, pricing & live TVs.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 05:44 PM
I was in ticket office today mate at 2pm. Around 12,000 sold to date. Still not to bad considering current form, pricing & live TVs.

If that's true its barely north of pathetic ...... certainly a long way off of 'not too bad' ..... 16,000 is not too bad, 12,000 is the usual suspects sticking by Hibs while the faint hearts ( hearts ... lol ... ironic or what? ) do what they always do.

Keith_M
15-04-2016, 05:46 PM
If that's true its barely north of pathetic ...... certainly a long way off of 'not too bad' ..... 16,000 is not too bad, 12,000 is the usual suspects sticking by Hibs while the faint hearts ( hearts ... lol ... ironic or what? ) do what they always do.

B.H.F.C
15-04-2016, 05:49 PM

It's hardly just the usual suspects given what we get through the door at ER these days. Even against Falkirk there was only about 8k Hibs supporters. 7k in the game before that against Livi. So whilst no great, it's no that bad really.

hibs0666
15-04-2016, 05:50 PM

True, but no point in sounding off about it. It has to be positivity all the way now. :thumbsup:

Pete
15-04-2016, 05:51 PM

10/10.

Those who are scared of hampden need not apply. :greengrin

RoxburghHibs
15-04-2016, 05:53 PM

Double what Dundee Utd will bring....

Del Boy
15-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Double what Dundee Utd will bring....

Something wrong if it wasn't. Edinburgh is 4 times the size of Dundee FFS! I know plenty of hibs fans who just can't be arsed to go. It's a semi final we should be taking 20k IMO

Lago
15-04-2016, 06:05 PM
Are you supprised, I'm not.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 06:10 PM
It's hardly just the usual suspects given what we get through the door at ER these days. Even against Falkirk there was only about 8k Hibs supporters. 7k in the game before that against Livi. So whilst no great, it's no that bad really.

8,000 for the Falkirk game was pathetic as well ....... that just reinforces my opinion to be honest.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Are you supprised, I'm not.

Not surprised mate .......... Just disappointed that my team will walk out on Saturday for its biggest game of the season ( bigger than the LC final IMO ) to find that thousands of their fans have deserted them.

Col2
15-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Oh well. When times are tough it's down to the usual suspects.

Come on the Hibs.

SlickShoes
15-04-2016, 06:26 PM
I'm pretty negative about hibs at the moment and no one I usually go with is going. I bought a ticket anyway, sitting in the middle of a row on my tod because it's a cup game and you never know what can happen.

I live in eternal hope that hibs are a good team, it's very frustrating how bad we are recently and I had hoped we would take more than 12k, it's really not a great amount and if things don't turn around soon then even more folk will stop coming to games.

1875STEVE
15-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Was told similar today. Via someone who supplies Hampden he's been told 24k max on Saturday expected.
We've only met Dundee United once before in the semi-final for the Scottish Cup 2005 when the attendance was 27,271. From memory that day we had about twice as many supporters that day than Utd.

And the rest,we sold over 20k that day. Utd had 5 men and their dugs in the corner.

weonlywon6-2
15-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Ironically the smaller supports we have taken have been more vocal

EH54
15-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Semi finals and Finals used to be a rare occasion for us, Recently we have been to hampden and involved in Semi Finals more times than any other club bar maybe Celtic and it's the same story almost every time I don't blame people for not going at the same time I can't stay away the build up to this game has been non existent for me and for my group of friends anyway...But I'm now buzzing for tomorrow let's hope a win can kick start our season again and Win the fans back

GGTTH

biffo1875
15-04-2016, 06:52 PM
I'm pretty negative about hibs at the moment and no one I usually go with is going. I bought a ticket anyway, sitting in the middle of a row on my tod because it's a cup game and you never know what can happen.

I live in eternal hope that hibs are a good team, it's very frustrating how bad we are recently and I had hoped we would take more than 12k, it's really not a great amount and if things don't turn around soon then even more folk will stop coming to games.

as it says on the title mate ggtth:flag::flag::flag:

Stuarty27
15-04-2016, 07:06 PM
I read in the Sun today that we sold 13k, I reckon some folk might change their mind and go and we will be close to the 14k mark

trev the hat
15-04-2016, 07:06 PM

Kinell

ben johnson
15-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Leaving ourselves open for the West Coast media to bleat about not selling enough to justify a 50 % allocation for the final. I just hope the West Press remember Celtic and Inverness CT played their semi last year in front of 28 k. They can have their sell out on Sunday for their game but it was not the case last year

ben johnson
15-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Leaving ourselves open for the West Coast media to bleat about not selling enough to justify a 50 % allocation for the final. I just hope the West Press remember Celtic and Inverness CT played their semi last year in front of 28 k. They can have their sell out on Sunday for their game but it was not the case last year

Frazerbob
15-04-2016, 07:39 PM
13000+ is still more than Hearts have taken to any semi final in the last few years, including 2 in their own city and their last Scottish semi at Hampden against Celtic.

Ringothedog
15-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Going by the 11 sections already sold out, the 2 with single seats only, that in itself is close to 12500 sold add in the other sections I will be very surprised if we have not sold at least 13500. Sales tomorrow will take us up to a minimum of 14000 at the game tomorrow. Not great but nothing to be ashamed of.

My figures are.

4300 - North
3700 - South
5500 - East

Alfred E Newman
15-04-2016, 09:53 PM
Not surprised mate .......... Just disappointed that my team will walk out on Saturday for its biggest game of the season ( bigger than the LC final IMO ) to find that thousands of their fans have deserted them.
Who cares how many are there tomorrow and how many can't be bothered. I am sure those that are there will give the team their full backing and that's the main thing.
Our biggest game is still to come anyway.

hibsboy69
15-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Who cares how many are there tomorrow and how many can't be bothered. I am sure those that are there will give the team their full backing and that's the main thing.
Our biggest game is still to come anyway.

Are you going to the game ? (Just being nosey!) :greengrin

linxall
16-04-2016, 12:10 AM
I'm a part timer.

It'd take me a day to travel to Scotland and I'm not willing to do that once or twice a week.

Onion
16-04-2016, 02:34 AM

:blah::blah::yawn2: