PDA

View Full Version : Current situation as I see it.

Wellbankhibby
13-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Well here we are yet again nothing new The Mad Hibee Rollercoaster. If there is one thing you can't say about Hibs as a club and team we are never boring. My beloved Hibs take you to the mad heights of extasy and down to the deep deaths of despair. The current situation as I see things has not changed that much despite the bad run we are on. League cup runners up 50/50 chance of Scottish cup Final AGAIN with an outside chance of glory and for the league itself we are certainly capable of winning ALL our remaining game. Difficult I know but certainly possible. Confidence is certainly low and fragile at this time but another victory over a struggling Dundee Utd will see us in another cup final and still the opportunity of promotion. As for Alan Stubbs I feel he is a good Man Manager and he talks a good game but he struggles to install confidence in the playing Staff and is unable to change things on the park when we are under pressure. We definitely require a Good Man Manager with a ruthless streak to kick buts when required. As I said it's never boring supporting the Hibees. :flag: