PDA

View Full Version : Let the "wee bairn Houston" have his day in the sun

Stokesy's on fire
13-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Because we will pump them in the play offs anyway. What's happening just now happened to sevco last season they had to participate in the play off first round match and some people on here actually felt that Sevco had an advantage over us because of that.

SJM
13-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Pump him like we did last year in the Semi? I can hear that Armarilo song in the background already, people are lying if they can't. We aren't good enough under current management to go up and I pray Leanne does her job in the next few days before the Semi, playing a keeper with 15 mins experience to save the managers job. Mental.

MWHIBBIES
13-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Pump him like we did last year in the Semi? I can hear that Armarilo song in the background already, people are lying if they can't. We aren't good enough under current management to go up and I pray Leanne does her job in the next few days before the Semi, playing a keeper with 15 mins experience to save the managers job. Mental.Why do you chose the last game we lost to them? We have beat them twice since to their zero.

We cant beat Kilmarnock even if we beat Falkirk because they won against us once. Oh well, always next year.

SlatefordHibby
13-04-2016, 12:28 AM
Pump him like we did last year in the Semi? I can hear that Armarilo song in the background already, people are lying if they can't. We aren't good enough under current management to go up and I pray Leanne does her job in the next few days before the Semi, playing a keeper with 15 mins experience to save the managers job. Mental.

Completely ignoring this season's results and concentrating on last year's semi. Aye, mental right enough.

Stokesy's on fire
13-04-2016, 02:25 AM

I hear Amarillo being chanted to la la la Hibees

Steve20
13-04-2016, 05:21 AM
Because we will pump them in the play offs anyway. What's happening just now happened to sevco last season they had to participate in the play off first round match and some people on here actually felt that Sevco had an advantage over us because of that.

That'll be the Rangers side that had to go through all three rounds if they wanted up and were ****** by the time it got to the last one. Pumped 6-1 on agg by Motherwell.

Nope, clutch at straws all you want but finishing 3rd with the players he's been allowed to bring in is a disgrace.

Stokesy's on fire
13-04-2016, 09:48 AM
That'll be the Rangers side that had to go through all three rounds if they wanted up and were ****** by the time it got to the last one. Pumped 6-1 on agg by Motherwell.

Nope, clutch at straws all you want but finishing 3rd with the players he's been allowed to bring in is a disgrace.

Finishing 3rd isn't the end of the world.

Since90+2
13-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Finishing 3rd isn't the end of the world.

It's not the end of the world but it's a massive advantage to only have to play 2 ties instead of 3.

GreenCastle
13-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Falkirk won the champions league last night.

Hopefully Hibs have a tape of their celebrations and use it as motivation

Smartie
13-04-2016, 10:02 AM

:agree:

Lets make getting a point at Easter Road be the highlight of their season.

13-04-2016, 10:16 AM

The celebrations were massively over the top but they should never have been able to celebrate, we should have been strong enough to see the game out.

Hopefully thats the highlight of their season over and done with.

Scottie
13-04-2016, 10:20 AM

They done what we done at Tynecastle in the cup scored two goals and celebrated accordingly. Nothing wrong with their celebrations at all. If it had been the other way around i'd be doing the same.

Wheat Hound
13-04-2016, 10:23 AM
They done what we done at Tynecastle in the cup scored two goals and celebrated accordingly. Nothing wrong with their celebrations at all. If it had been the other way around i'd be doing the same.

Agree totally

WeeRussell
13-04-2016, 11:56 AM

Exactly - annoys me when Hearts fans always play this card if we pull-off an unlikely result, such as rescuing a draw late-on. Falkirk see us a scalp, are competing with us for second place, and were getting beat 2-0 away from Home until the last few minutes. I'd be going radge too if I were them. Shower of f@nnies with their songs towards us and Cummings throughout our games with them but I certainly don't hold the celebrations against them.

It'll be the first positive atmosphere in the stadium since the derby, so I get that our fans aren't used to it.

chrisski33
13-04-2016, 12:53 PM
The celebrations were massively over the top but they should never have been able to celebrate, we should have been strong enough to see the game out.

Hopefully thats the highlight of their season over and done with.
As someone said what about our celebrations at end against hearts? Think thats our highlight of the season. To the oldegrandpa who says finishing 3rd isnt the end of the world it isnt but it aint good enough for hibs.