PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v falkirk plan b

familyman
12-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Just back from game soaked through.
So we finally get a plan B from AS, take off man of the match and of course John McGinn as well...then despite being two up with 4 mins to go defend at 18 yard line, nonsense tactics!!
this team looked to have lost belief in the will to win as we clearly saw after Falkirk went down to 10 men,we did the opposite of what we should have done, stretch them on the wings use the extra space.. look for the ball basic stuff!!!At the very least keep hold of it for 4 minutes!!!and I read they were going back to basics..hmm.
AS has to win promotion or he must go ,already players mention pre match finish 3rd or 4th is not the end of the world...what about pride...
booed off yet again.
what is the plan B for Saturday?
another shocker...even with gifted goal and soft penalty we still don't believe..what will it take?
This is getting all too familiar...for those who have seen Hibs in past 2/3 seasons...

Hi Heid Yin
12-04-2016, 09:40 PM
So we finally get a plan B from AS, take off man of the match and of course John McGinn as well...then despite being two up with 4 mins to go defend at 18 yard line, nonsense tactics!!
this team looked to have lost belief in the will to win as we clearly saw after Falkirk went down to 10 men,we did the opposite of what we should have done, stretch them on the wings use the extra space.. look for the ball basic stuff!!!At the very least keep hold of it for 4 minutes!!!and I read they were going back to basics..hmm.
AS has to win promotion or he must go ,already players mention pre match finish 3rd or 4th is not the end of the world...what about pride...
booed off yet again.
another shocker...even with gifted goal and soft penalty we still don't believe..what will it take?
This is getting all too familiar...for those who have seen Hibs in past 2/3 seasons...

I don't for one second believe that Alan Stubbs could have imagined his entire team failing to do the professional basics and see out the game comfortably. Nothing Stubbs could have said or done should have led to the collapse we witnessed in those last few minutes. His players let him and we fans down big time...AGAIN!

chasitup
12-04-2016, 09:43 PM
booed off yet again.

Bartley was walking a tightrope already on a booking and with that useless referee I thought he was lucky to stay on.

hibee_girl
12-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Bartley was struggling big time, mcgregor signalled to the bench that he needed subbed

500miles
12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
Bartley and McGinn wouldn't have done anything about straightforward balls into the box. Plus, the pair had been booked, and we were two goals up to 10 men. 99/100, you protect the booked players, and put players in who are allowed to make a challenge.

john18722
12-04-2016, 09:47 PM
I don't for one second believe that Alan Stubbs could have imagined his entire team failing to do the professional basics and see out the game comfortably. Nothing Stubbs could have said or done should have led to the collapse we witnessed in those last few minutes. His players let him and we fans down big time...AGAIN!
Totally agree.

joe t
12-04-2016, 09:51 PM
I'm just praying that we can get El Alagui fit for the play offs, both from an attacking and defensive perspective.

djs69
12-04-2016, 09:52 PM
That was not the fault of Stubbs

Ell_Chrisso
12-04-2016, 10:06 PM
booed off yet again.

It's all too familiar for my support of 27 years, nevermind 2/3 games