12-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Fancy a job next season?

gillythehibby
12-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Fancy a job next season?

No thanks

Greencore
12-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Think he's still fiddling about with his comp on sportscene too busy.

JK Rolling
12-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Not for me thanks. He wasn't good enough to get The Rangers out of this F*****g league so there's no way he's good enough to get us out. You never know though, we could still gain promotion this season, it's looking less and less likely though.

CB_NO3
12-04-2016, 09:29 PM
I think he could get us out the league next season no problem.

CB_NO3
12-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Not for me thanks. He wasn't good enough to get The Rangers out of this F*****g league so there's no way he's good enough to get us out. You never know though, we could still gain promotion this season, it's looking less and less likely though.
Its a much weaker league (next season) than when he was Rangers manager. He was also working with Sally's duds at the time.

Ozyhibby
12-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Fancy a job next season?

What about next week?

Johnny_Leith
12-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Billy Davies?

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Either or. Hibs no gamble please give us a proper football manager. One that knows how to get promotion.

Sammy7nil
12-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Billy Davies?

No

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:38 PM
No

Why?

Diclonius
12-04-2016, 09:39 PM
You think people are moaning now? Wait till we appoint him and we're playing industrial football and still getting beat.

hibee_girl
12-04-2016, 09:40 PM
No way

keep the faith
12-04-2016, 09:41 PM
McLeish for me if we did change. Stubbs should get the chance to take us up though.

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:41 PM
No way

Why?

hibee_girl
12-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Why?

Because I don't like the man :greengrin

SJM
McLeish for me if we did change. Stubbs should get the chance to take us up though.

He wouldn't come back when Petrie is at the club.

bingo70
You think people are moaning now? Wait till we appoint him and we're playing industrial football and still getting beat.

His Motherwell teams were always quite entertaining with quick wingers.

Andy74

Motherwell played attacking football at pace when he was there. He seemed to find decent quick wide men.

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Because I don't like the man :greengrin

Fair enough :) he could be an axe murderer though if he takes us up.

bingo70

Heard he through a glass of red wine all over him

hibbymick
Im past caring who the next manager is.

Lago
12-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Jimmy Calderwood.

My_Wife_Camille
Don't remember McCalls teams being 'industrial'.

In any case, he finished 2nd with Motherwell in the SPL 2 or 3 times and got Ally McCoists shocking Rangers team looking half decent.

Hes is also worked closely with Dempster at Motherwell so there would be a good working relationship there I'd guess.

I'd take him in a second

stantonhibby

You've just made that up

Diclonius
12-04-2016, 09:45 PM
His Motherwell teams were always quite entertaining with quick wingers.

Motherwell played attacking football at pace when he was there. He seemed to find decent quick wide men.

True, didn't think of that - still on a ****ing downer after that *****.

I still don't think he would be the best choice though - he didn't get Rangers promoted. Their form didn't improve much and they were hammered by a team with vastly inferior playing staff in the final. I don't know who I'd pick if we sack our manager, but there surely has to be better out there.

Jim44
12-04-2016, 09:45 PM
Why?

I forget the details but I heard a discussion about him on the radio. I think he has earned a reputation as being unemployable because of his attitude. Possibly not the best qualification for the next Hibs manager. McCall is also on record as saying Hibs are a club he wouldn't like to manage because of the fans.

SkintHibby
12-04-2016, 09:46 PM
We could get Morinho and we'd fail under him too.

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Heard he through a glass of red wine all over him

That was the Yogi rumour.

Gjp didn't like the way Le God was treated. McPherson was the main instigator in that but McLeish and Petrie didn't and ever will get on.

Diclonius
12-04-2016, 09:49 PM
That was the Yogi rumour.

I think that was the joke. :wink:

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:49 PM
I forget the details but I heard a discussion about him on the radio. I think he has earned a reputation as being unemployable because of his attitude. Possibly not the best qualification for the next Hibs manager. McCall is also on record as saying Hibs are a club he wouldn't like to manage because of the fans.

Stuart McCall would jump at our clubs job. **** attitude I'll have a winner with a ***** attitude instead of a nice guy failing.

Greencore
12-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Stuart McCall would jump at our clubs job. **** attitude I'll have a winner with a ***** attitude instead of a nice guy failing.

Agreed.

SJM
12-04-2016, 09:51 PM
I think that was the joke. :wink:

Ken, I'm raging though bud.

Stantons Angel
12-04-2016, 09:55 PM
im sorry but i just cant believe that we are at it again! Banding names about for Stubbs's job even when you know that he has at least two years to go and the club could not afford to pay him off.

Dont you realise that this is why we are playing in this league, we had an extraordinary turn around of managers over the last few seasons when you all called for the managers heads one by one! AND one by one left more mess to be cleared up!

Changing managers during every slump we hit is NOT the answer. What is i do not know either! Im hurting after the result tonight just as much as you are but at least you must give them some praise for a far better performance in the first half at least, than they gave on Saturday.

We were battered and bruised on every side of the pitch with no protection for our players at all. Im not making excuses im looking at what did happen and we were 2-0 up against 10 men and gave away two late goals unbelievably!

Rattling the wallies and grinding the teeth aint going to help the situation. Calm down and lets keep the faith!

SJM
12-04-2016, 10:02 PM
im sorry but i just cant believe that we are at it again! Banding names about for Stubbs's job even when you know that he has at least two years to go and the club could not afford to pay him off.

Dont you realise that this is why we are playing in this league, we had an extraordinary turn around of managers over the last few seasons when you all called for the managers heads one by one! AND one by one left more mess to be cleared up!

Changing managers during every slump we hit is NOT the answer. What is i do not know either! Im hurting after the result tonight just as much as you are but at least you must give them some praise for a far better performance in the first half at least, than they gave on Saturday.

We were battered and bruised on every side of the pitch with no protection for our players at all. Im not making excuses im looking at what did happen and we were 2-0 up against 10 men and gave away two late goals unbelievably!

Rattling the wallies and grinding the teeth aint going to help the situation. Calm down and lets keep the faith!

Remember when we lost to Motherwell away then Ross County then Killie at home? People said sack Butcher and that was the kind of reply.

Alan Stubbs is a great guy, his book is even class and I was proud as anything when we cheered him scoring for Celtic after battling cancer twice. Personal abuse isn't on but it's not good enough.

How much does he care for our club? His family still live down south. How good is he doing as our manager? Nah, not good enough.

Swedish hibee
12-04-2016, 10:04 PM
No. No. and No.

CB_NO3
12-04-2016, 10:10 PM

Butcher was a clown I agree. In his defence, his terrible run was against Premiership opposition. We have lost 3 times to part timers this season. Just let that sink in for a minute. Alloa won their first home game since May against us. I thought we were on to a winner with Stubbs but over a whole season, a club like Falkirk should not finish above us. A club with half our budget at best. I know its not over but I cant see us beating the Huns next week.

Dunbar Hibee
12-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Fancy a job next season?

What a ****in embarrassment this board is sometimes

Craig_in_Prague
12-04-2016, 10:25 PM
What a ****in embarrassment this board is sometimes

But not half as embarrassing as Hibs actual board.

mentalhibee
12-04-2016, 10:30 PM
He'd be terry butcher mark II! No thanks!