PDA

View Full Version : I actually laughed when that equaliser went in...

magnificent_seven
12-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Past getting angry at they losers anymore. Credit to Hibs though, never thought it was possible to erse up in so many different ways. It is nothing but a bloody soap opera now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lyonhibs
12-04-2016, 08:57 PM
I wouldn't say laughter, certainly a wry smile and momentarily raised eyebrows.

Water off a duck's back by now though. I'm almost interested to see what new and extravagant way of making a **** of a big game we'll come up with next.

ArmadaleHibs
12-04-2016, 08:58 PM
I thought the weekend was one of my lowest ebbs. I never flinched when Falkirk equalised. You just new it was coming. Is there another team anywhere that can find so many different ways to hoof their fans in the stanes.

Only Hibs. I'm gutted

Steve20
12-04-2016, 08:58 PM
I didn't.

As soon as it went 2-1 there was a worry it would happen, but I still thought we'd see this one out against ten men.

Scottie
12-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Past getting angry at they losers anymore. Credit to Hibs though, never thought it was possible to erse up in so many different ways. It is nothing but a bloody soap opera now.

:agree: Unbelievable MS.

Sick of it.

pennyhibee
12-04-2016, 09:01 PM
we were mugged a bit tonight although the defence were only under pressure after our second goal and we bizarrely conceded 2 Makes you question how strong that defence is even with hanlon back

LancashireHibby
12-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Said to the Mrs it'd be 2-2 once we went 2-0 up. Didn't even shake my head when she told me they'd equalised.

swindonhibs
Don't understand how any hibs fan would laugh at that.. Personally am devastated and feel that giving up a 2 goal lead against 10 men in such a massive game is more of a low point than losing to an already relegated part time team on Saturday.
No disrespect to you, and I suppose I understand where you are at, but this is hurting me hard.

Nicho87
As soon as cummings tried a through ball from kick off and give the ball away i just knew it was going to happen. Jesus christ.

#FromTheCapital
12-04-2016, 09:04 PM
When the first went in I half expected it. I didn't laugh but I certainly wasn't shocked in the slightest.

Bring on Saturday for more of the same, ****ing love being a hibs fan.

Mango Man
12-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Same, I laughed and then just took the dug out right away, now I'm just sitting here in absloute disbelief, that is one of the worst losing ends of a draw there will ever be!! We were playing just fine, Ox needs to come out for hopeful balls into the box, it's beyond a joke.

Houston has the measure of us and sadly so does Lee Miller, sick of these huddies scoring vital goals against us, he's on the list with Nade, Scotland, K Miller.

We are the unluckiest set of football fans ever, it's brutal what this club puts us through.

GreenLake
12-04-2016, 09:06 PM
They know how to play our refs who let fouling and cheating prosper. Our game is a disgusting spectacle where football dies each week.

Bostonhibby
12-04-2016, 09:08 PM
For quite a while we haven't been killing some pretty poor teams off, . Throw in our defensive capitulations when they try to outmuscle us and that explains the late season collapses - no real plan B.

Felt Stokes and Bartley played well and see this one as us doing anti - football a favour. The officials didn't help but FFS Hibs, another balls up, not many left for us to achieve now.

Hi Heid Yin
12-04-2016, 09:10 PM
It really is mind-bogglingly baffling how often we fans are taken right to the edge of anticipating something wonderful happening with our team on the park to the absolute pits of despair.
There we were, mere minutes from a crucial 2-0 victory against 10 men, a victory that would have cut Falkirk's lead to 3 points and reduce the goal difference to a mere 4 goals with 2 games in hand, and what do we contrive to do, yes, the most sickening thing of all, concede two goals from two lofted balls into our box and throw away what would have been a brilliant night's work.
With that draw went our confidence and possible upward momentum. It really feels like a defeat. Our dressing room will be furious and down beat. It really is sickening the continuation of this dreadful sequence of results at the business end of the season. :grr:

givescotlandfreedom
12-04-2016, 09:11 PM
They know how to play our refs who let fouling and cheating prosper. Our game is a disgusting spectacle where football dies each week.

Correct. They're a rancid stain on the sport. All three officials were honking.

GlesgaeHibby
12-04-2016, 09:14 PM
BBC Sport taking the piss too, although it's painfully accurate:

Hibs, on the other hand, are wobblier than a trifle on a trampoline.

iwasthere1972
12-04-2016, 10:19 PM

Can't believe that any Hibby could laugh when Falkirk equalised.

Got nothing else to say on the matter except that I didn't join in the laughter.

leithsansiro
12-04-2016, 10:20 PM
Don't understand how any hibs fan would laugh at that.. Personally am devastated and feel that giving up a 2 goal lead against 10 men in such a massive game is more of a low point than losing to an already relegated part time team on Saturday.
No disrespect to you, and I suppose I understand where you are at, but this is hurting me hard.

This. :crazy:

Dunbar Hibee
12-04-2016, 10:22 PM

Nice one mate, glad you enjoyed it.

Baldy Foghorn
Can't believe that any Hibby could laugh when Falkirk equalised.

Got nothing else to say on the matter except that I didn't join in the laughter.

Exactly, laughing at losing a goal.....Pathetic

Sir David Gray
Aye it was hilarious.

Never laughed so much since I had my last visit to the dentist.

stantonhibby
12-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Exactly, laughing at losing a goal.....Pathetic

Indeed....how anyone can bother starting a thread like that...

Coco Bryce
12-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Laugh! I was ****ing raging!!

Turkish Green
12-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Laugh! I was ****ing raging!!

My only surprise was that they didn't score a third. Pathetic.

magnificent_seven
12-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Nice one mate, glad you enjoyed it.

Never said I enjoyed it...

cabbageandribs1875
12-04-2016, 10:33 PM

some people laugh to hide the sheer anger at yet another **** up by the 15th best team in scottish football, as for STUBBS, well... i best not

cabbageandribs1875
12-04-2016, 10:37 PM
BBC Sport taking the piss too, although it's painfully accurate:

Hibs, on the other hand, are wobblier than a trifle on a trampoline.

richard gordon was in raptures after hearing houstons interview :agree: houston is an utter disgrace with the things he was coming out with, softest penalty since the last penalty we got against them, referee listened to stubbs at HT blah blah freakin blah...utter ******* disgrace, stubbs not my fav man nowadays but at least he done the right thing when pushed by the interviewer...said that's private

oh aye and p.s. that referee and east stand side linesman :timebomb:

Ilovehibs
12-04-2016, 10:45 PM
I didn't laugh. I closed my eyes to try to shut out the feeling of absolute dejection and disbelief at yet again not being able to see out a game we should have won and such a crucial game too.
No, laughter was not something I experienced. Misery, yes.

hibs69
12-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Working tonight so couldn't go. Then got text from son. Thought he was getting me back for an April Fool I sent to him......., "Hibs 2-0 up v 10 man bairns, then last three minutes, wham, bam 2-2, FT. FFS HIBS!"

Sent back, "LOL, aye right then!"

Turns out its effin true. Absolutely gutted. Cannot stand Peter Houston. We'll win the semi now. Something has to go
right soon. That'll be it.

hibeemikey21
12-04-2016, 10:51 PM
Grown up with it. Genuinely left the ground thinking "that was a decent game of football" rather than feeling annoyed in any way.

Mango Man
12-04-2016, 10:54 PM
some people laugh to hide the sheer anger at yet another **** up by the 15th best team in scottish football, as for STUBBS, well... i best not

:agree:

If I didn't laugh, I would cry.

Bristolhibby
12-04-2016, 11:14 PM
I thought the weekend was one of my lowest ebbs. I never flinched when Falkirk equalised. You just new it was coming. Is there another team anywhere that can find so many different ways to hoof their fans in the stanes.

Only Hibs. I'm gutted

Been thinking this for ages now. There is little joy watching Hibs anymore. I just keep getting slapped.

I liken it to an abused wife. We keep thinking he'll change, until the next time he smashes his fist into our face and throws us down the stairs.

Yet once the bruises fade, we still shuffle through the turnstiles.

J