PDA

View Full Version : Let's get behind the boys tonight.

The_Horde
12-04-2016, 09:07 AM
As above.

Team need our support, tonight will be a very tough match and regardless what you think of the manager and the current situation there's nothing we can do about that. We can only do what fans do and that's back the team.

Falkirk will no doubt try to frustrate us and, in turn, the support. It's up to us to ensure that doesn't happen and persevere with the lads. For all their recent failings their overall effort can't be questioned.

MON HIBS. INTAE THIS MOB.

Big_Franck
12-04-2016, 09:22 AM
As above.

Team need our support, tonight will be a very tough match and regardless what you think of the manager and the current situation there's nothing we can do about that. We can only do what fans do and that's back the team.

Falkirk will no doubt try to frustrate us and, in turn, the support. It's up to us to ensure that doesn't happen and persevere with the lads. For all their recent failings their overall effort can't be questioned.

MON HIBS. INTAE THIS MOB.

Agreed, and it's hugely important that we don't allow them to frustrate us, the fans. We know managers such as McCall and no doubt Houston tell their players that if they keep us quiet for 25/30 mins the fans will start to get on the players' backs.

Maybe more than any other game this season the players need our 100% support and backing tonight.

Ilovehibs
12-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Hear, hear! Couldn't agree more. Stay behind the boys throughout the whole game tonight. We can do this. :flag:

Tom Hart RIP
12-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Agree 100% ggtth

GreenCastle
12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Would imagine tonight and Saturday will be the real die hard fans.

The fans usually do their part..hopefully the players delvier for us.

Looking forward to it - it's not a Saturday kickoff but I like the night games under the lights.

TAHibby
12-04-2016, 09:48 AM
Always.

seanshow
12-04-2016, 09:54 AM
In the context it's a big game, the players and fans will be up for it.

+ I turned down a ticket for elo @ hydro to go to the football.

We better win, Cmon the cabbage! :)

FromTheCapital
12-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Spot on.

Easter Road has became somewhat of a fortress over the past 2 years and I think a lot of that came down to the fans being far less hostile towards our own players.

Tonight is a huge game and it will be a nervy one so the last thing the players need is booing and jeering every time they make a mistake.

Let's get right behind them from the beginning, make some noise and help the team get a crucial 3 points tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreenCastle
12-04-2016, 10:13 AM
We have only lost 2 games all season at home..all season - only 1 in the league.

Our away form has lost us lots of points.

Tonight isn't a must win as we are already in playoffs but it will help massively if we do win and avoid those 2 extra games and possibility of 6 games rather than 4.

Craig_in_Prague
12-04-2016, 10:14 AM
A week is a long time in football. Wins tonight and Saturday and things will feel a whole lot better.
Both of which can happen and I fancy us (they've gotta step up in these games, or I'd question what future the players and management team have in the game, let alone at Hibs).

Repeat the performances of Hearts games, ICT home and away, Aberdeen, UTD cup games and with a little luck, 2nd place and a cup final will be lined up.

Play offs are there for us regardless so the ultimate goal is to be fought for. I understand the pessimism leading up to those games, but lets get behind the team hereon.

Forza Fred
12-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Fingers and toes crossed when I turn tonight......

StevieT
12-04-2016, 11:05 AM
They will also try and kill the game at every opportunity. Fouls in non dangerous areas, time wasting at free kicks, throw ins, goal kicks etc. If, and when, this happens the support should make sure that the referee knows this is going on. Get on to this early and hopefully the referee will pick it up.

stoneyburn hibs
12-04-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm looking forward to tonight's game, we need to get right behind them and make ourselves heard. I think that it will almost feel like a cup tie.

The_Horde
12-04-2016, 11:13 AM
They will also try and kill the game at every opportunity. Fouls in non dangerous areas, time wasting at free kicks, throw ins, goal kicks etc. If, and when, this happens the support should make sure that the referee knows this is going on. Get on to this early and hopefully the referee will pick it up.

This!! Absolutely.

My_Wife_Camille
12-04-2016, 11:13 AM
The season starts again tonight... Clean slate for all. Mon Hibs:flag:

NAE NOOKIE
12-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Bloody right on ...... No amount of getting frustrated or jumping on the players back for a misplaced pass is going to help tonight, Falkirk are going to set out with the hope of turning the crowd against the team .. lets not let that happen.

What with our last few results and the weather being far from spring like I can see the Hibs support being made up of the usual 8,000 who stick by the team in adversity, even though its a vital game for us ..... but that's fine, because so long as Hibs show from the get go that they are up for it they are the ones who will usually really get behind them.

Looks like Falkirk are bringing over 1,000

greenlex
12-04-2016, 03:06 PM
100%. I wish I was going but this will be one of the few I miss unfortunately.👎

hibsbollah
12-04-2016, 05:26 PM
:flag:

Tonight could kickstart our season. Looking forward to it as usual.

Hi Heid Yin
12-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Big game, big result needed. We have the quality to overcome Falkirk, but we must first match them physically in every area of the pitch for the entire 90 minutes.
:flag:

ALF TUPPER
12-04-2016, 05:51 PM
It's what we do

Alfred E Newman
12-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Well we did and what reward did we get? Yet another kick in the baws.

hibby6270
12-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Well we did and what reward did we get? Yet another kick in the baws.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Support the players all we want, it's still up to them to do the business and tonight for 8 minutes or so they didn't. The players should be ashamed.