PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian v Falkirk 12/04/2016

Unseen work
11-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Biggest game of the season so far.

Stubbs has been very ignorant in not changing his team/ formation for the past couple of months imo.

I think tomorrow night he will try trick falkirk into changing the set up.

Too many coincidences by not playing Boyle or bartley at the weekend and starting gunnarson and Fyvie for the first time in months.

I think there is a good chance of us going 352

Oxley

Gunnarson mcgregor hanlon

Boyle Fyvie bartley Mcginn Stevenson

Cummings stokes

Only thing is I cannot see him not starting gray, even though I think he has been off the pace for quite some time.

Either way he must get it right, and for some bizarre reason I think he will.

Come on boys! Remember who you represent and the size of the club you play for!

Ich liebe Deek
12-04-2016, 04:03 AM
Will the game be on hibstv for overseas viewers or is the CL rule enforced again.If it is a rearranged fixture does the rule still apply?

mikewynne
12-04-2016, 04:49 AM
Will the game be on hibstv for overseas viewers or is the CL rule enforced again.If it is a rearranged fixture does the rule still apply?

The Hibs TV website says video for overseas viewers.

Johnny_Leith
12-04-2016, 05:22 AM
I'll hate to see the reaction if we play 3-5-2 and Boyle starts and we get beat! Seems to be everyone's solution

Anyway 2-1 Hibs tonight, Stokes and mcGinn

Moulin Yarns
12-04-2016, 05:26 AM

Tomorrow West Ham v Man Utd cup replay is live on the BBC across the UK at the same time as the Champion's League.

Hibby70
12-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Is this on Eurosport website? Or does it just mean running text commentary. My Sky planner has weightlifting so I assume the latter.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/scottish-championship/2015-2016/hibernian-falkirk_mtc784780/live.shtml

Diclonius
12-04-2016, 07:51 AM
I'll hate to see the reaction if we play 3-5-2 and Boyle starts and we get beat! Seems to be everyone's solution

Anyway 2-1 Hibs tonight, Stokes and mcGinn

"GTF Stubbs, bending to fan pressure so easily, ahm no goin back till we reach the final"?

I.e. the standard reaction. :greengrin

Big L
12-04-2016, 08:48 AM
2 VICTORIES TO PUT US ON THE WAY TO A WHAT COULD STILL BE A MEMORABLE SEASON. I know it's illegal to hit children but lets spank the Bairns erses the night, the bookies have got Hibs at 8/11 with Falkirk at 7/2 hopefully theyv'e not got it wrong. The last thing I want to see at the final whistle is that smug git Houstons grinning mug. Then on to Sat , we beat the Tangerines before and we can do it again. GGTTH.

LancsHibs
12-04-2016, 09:08 AM
2 VICTORIES TO PUT US ON THE WAY TO A WHAT COULD STILL BE A MEMORABLE SEASON. I know it's illegal to hit children but lets spank the Bairns erses the night, the bookies have got Hibs at 8/11 with Falkirk at 7/2 hopefully theyv'e not got it wrong. The last thing I want to see at the final whistle is that smug git Houstons grinning mug. Then on to Sat , we beat the Tangerines before and we can do it again. GGTTH.

That's the spirit👍 Come on the Hibees!

Forza Fred
12-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Just win Hibs, just win.

flash
12-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Rain keeps up like this and it will be a night off instead.

Billy Whizz
12-04-2016, 11:54 AM

It's to rain all day

Super_JMcGinn
12-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Do you know if the game is in jeopardy ? It has been throwing it down since around 9am here :confused:

SJM
12-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Must win tonight I can't wait. Stokes likes a goal against his old team too. Reminds me of happier days when Stokes and Bamba scored for us.

flash
12-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Do you know if the game is in jeopardy ? It has been throwing it down since around 9am here :confused:

No just going by how heavy it is.