PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: EARLY BIRD DEADLINE TODAY

RSS Bot
11-04-2016, 11:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6380)

GlasgowHibee
11-04-2016, 12:01 PM
get ****ed.

flash
11-04-2016, 12:03 PM
get ****ed.

Is that directed at those of us who have renewed?

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2016, 12:03 PM
get ****ed.

What's the point of posting such a stupid comment. If you don't want to buy your choice, simples.....

Or should Hibs not be marketing ST's ???:rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
11-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Renewed last week.

It's going to be a tough sell though, at least until we know what league we are playing in or if we win next Saturday and can incorporate renewals or purchases into a 'deal' similar to 2012 and 13.

CraigHibee
11-04-2016, 12:17 PM
done mine today :aok:

Scouse Hibee
11-04-2016, 12:25 PM
get ****ed.

Yes please do.

CapitalGreen
11-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Done

lucky
11-04-2016, 12:31 PM
get ****ed.

You come on a Hibs fans website to tell the club to F off because club wants to sell STs. You sure Hibs is your team?

hibee
11-04-2016, 12:36 PM
I decided on Saturday that I wasn't renewing but my son still wants to go back.

While I can cope with waiting to see how it goes for my ticket due to the early bird discount only being 5% I'm torn with the kids as its 45% discount for a kid and 31% for a youth so if I wait to see what league we are in it would cost me an extra £130.

3 hours to decide!

Sudds_1
11-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Did mine the week after the first announcement............wonder what the cup top up alternative will be this year (if any). Seems like cups are the only value a Hibs supporter gets these days! :-)

lyonhibs
11-04-2016, 12:40 PM
get ****ed.

"Look at me" type post IMO

JimBHibees
11-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Yep renewed and happy to do so. Been a lot of good games this season and hopefully in the Premier league next season many more. :flag:

CMac1988
11-04-2016, 12:50 PM
With no cup top up and a difference of only £20 for those of us in the East the incentive to renew early just ins't there imo. I'll wait it out a bit longer and see if we can turn things back around.

:flag:

hibee
11-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Did mine the week after the first announcement............wonder what the cup top up alternative will be this year (if any). Seems like cups are the only value a Hibs supporter gets these days! :-)

It's 10% off cup tickets for ST holders next season.

GreenCastle
11-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Renewed - the team needs us more than ever.

We will get out this mess and if not this season - the next :agree:

Hermit Crab
11-04-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm reviewing but my old man has had enough. He's out.

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 01:28 PM

Always sad to hear when Hibs fans don't renew. If it's money or they won't get the benefit then that's fair enough. But if it's because they can't be bothered I think that's a shame as the club need us big time.

Hope your dad eventually comes back and you renew as well. Out of interest would your dad buy one if we went up? Or has he just had enough!

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 01:29 PM
get ****ed.

That's told them and all us eh!!

Maybe should stay in Glasgow and watch Celtic or The Rangers if you feel that way 👋🏼

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 01:36 PM
For anyone not renewing just because they can't be bothered now, which btw is totally fine we all have our limits, but please think long and hard and not make a decision based on Saturdays horrible result.

So far the fans have been superb with the backing we have gave the club since we dropped down. If we don't go up its going to be a hard one to swallow but this is why we need everyone who can renew to renew. We need the money for players, what we don't want is to be the new Leeds of Scottish football. Now on the flip side if we do go up then get back and back the boys in a league which would suggest going on previous results we could do more than just be a mid table side.

The more fans at ER the better, it's our club not the players or managers, ours. Well done to all those who have renewed and hope to see more of the ones not sure back next season no matter what or who's in charge.

GGTTH. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

MoscowHibs
11-04-2016, 01:37 PM
I have renewed and I couldn't give a toss about all the negativity at the moment. I have been watching Hibs for 45 years and yes I'm addicted to Hibs. I am a Hibaholic and proud to be. It isnae easy just giving up.
:flag::flag:

lucky
11-04-2016, 01:57 PM
We need the fans next season especially if we don't go up. The championship will be a tough league. The Pars, Dundee United, St.Mirren, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Kilmarnock could be in the league. Next season will yet another nightmare league to get out off.

Hermit Crab
11-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Always sad to hear when Hibs fans don't renew. If it's money or they won't get the benefit then that's fair enough. But if it's because they can't be bothered I think that's a shame as the club need us big time.

Hope your dad eventually comes back and you renew as well. Out of interest would your dad buy one if we went up? Or has he just had enough!

He's just had enough of crap football season after season, he always said when we went down he wouldn't renew if it was a third season in this league, finances does come into it as well.

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 03:05 PM
He's just had enough of crap football season after season, he always said when we went down he wouldn't renew if it was a third season in this league, finances does come into it as well.

My old man was the same. I've tried to get him back but health reasons has stopped him. Not sure he would go anyway now to be fair.

Stokesy's on fire
11-04-2016, 03:08 PM
get ****ed.

That's the spirit God speed

I renewed mine today. Doesn't matter what state Hibs are in I'll always be a fan and will go to any ground to watch Hibernian.

Stokesy's on fire
11-04-2016, 03:10 PM
I have renewed and I couldn't give a toss about all the negativity at the moment. I have been watching Hibs for 45 years and yes I'm addicted to Hibs. I am a Hibaholic and proud to be. It isnae easy just giving up.

Hibaholic is word of the year

SJM
11-04-2016, 03:14 PM
What else is there to do come Saturday?

GreensesArab
11-04-2016, 03:35 PM

I've retained my ST for the last two years and was comfortable to pay SPL prices for 2nd division football. Because that meant an income of several times more than most of the other clubs in this division and gave us a better chance of returning to the top flight. It didn't come to fruition so I renewed before the start of this season with a simple formula. Win one trophy (League Cup, Scottish Cup or promotion) and I'll renew. Because after all the time, money, effort and emotion that we put in, against a backdrop of some awful humiliations then this season it was Hibs' turn to give us something back. Yes the club needs us, but Hibs need to give us something to be proud of at the end of the season. And you know what Cat, I think they'll deliver on one front which will be good enough for me.

Onceinawhile
11-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Will probably get a full St instead of a half this year.

More out of a feeling of duty than actually wanting too.

hibee
11-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Well I've just been persuaded to renew in the last 5 minutes by my 12 year old so it's done with 15 minutes to spare.

£545 gone but working it out per game it's still decent value for the kids although not for me!

You never know, we might win the Scottish Cup and get promoted so this could look like a great decision!

matty_f
11-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I've retained my ST for the last two years and was comfortable to pay SPL prices for 2nd division football. Because that meant an income of several times more than most of the other clubs in this division and gave us a better chance of returning to the top flight. It didn't come to fruition so I renewed before the start of this season with a simple formula. Win one trophy (League Cup, Scottish Cup or promotion) and I'll renew. Because after all the time, money, effort and emotion that we put in, against a backdrop of some awful humiliations then this season it was Hibs' turn to give us something back. Yes the club needs us, but Hibs need to give us something to be proud of at the end of the season. And you know what Cat, I think they'll deliver on one front which will be good enough for me.
If you think they'll deliver one, you're as well renewing today to get the early bird price, no? :greengrin

greenlex
11-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Well I've just been persuaded to renew in the last 5 minutes by my 12 year old so it's done with 15 minutes to spare.

£545 gone but working it out per game it's still decent value for the kids although not for me!

You never know, we might win the Scottish Cup and get promoted so this could look like a great decision!

Where else are you going to get a pastime you are emotionally tied to for 10.49 a week?

GreensesArab
11-04-2016, 04:25 PM
If you think they'll deliver one, you're as well renewing today to get the early bird price, no? :greengrin

Have you not got work to be getting on with? :greengrin

Hermit Crab
11-04-2016, 04:37 PM
My old man was the same. I've tried to get him back but health reasons has stopped him. Not sure he would go anyway now to be fair.

That's me done mine and my neices ticket. £470 in the coffers for Hibs

You reading this Flash? I know you think I'm a Hearts fan.

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 04:39 PM
That's me done mine and my neices ticket. £470 in the coffers for Hibs

Brilliant mate 👍🏼👍🏼

Sir David Gray
11-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Renewed mine on Saturday night after I came home from Alloa.

What else would I do on a Saturday afternoon (or Tuesday and Wednesday nights!)?

Hermit Crab
11-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Renewed mine on Saturday night after I came home from Alloa.

What else would I do on a Saturday afternoon (or Tuesday and Wednesday nights!)?

Rip the heed off it? :dunno: :wink:

Scouse Hibee
11-04-2016, 05:01 PM

Good man.

The Gorf
11-04-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm the opposite to your old man. I gave up my ST a few years ago due to circumstances but now I have taken out the early bird offer. Bloody typical that they are not producing on the park. But, you have to support the Club through thick and then. I've been doing it for 50 odd years and have seen brilliant squads come and go. I believe we have a good squad, too good for this league and I do believe we will survive.
:gwa2:

SON OF PADDY
11-04-2016, 05:42 PM

My name is Son of Paddy , and I'm also a Hibaholic and proud to admit it.
PS Renewed again 😉😉

Dobosz83
11-04-2016, 05:59 PM
I renewed last week in the East and the wife and my two daughters have decided to get their first season tickets which was a cool £870.

Strangely, I've never been this connected to Hibs in years, or passionate, I firmly believe that it's due to my determination not to allow my young kids to be part of a lost generation of Hibs fans which is my long term fear.

It's strange, but the worse Hibs are, the more determined I become to get behind them. The more ridicule in the media and at work, the more I stick my chest out and determined not to cave in. It's not easy, we are almost the benchmark for humiliation and cock ups. One day it will change.

I'm so pleased that during such a bleak time in our history in the 2nd tier, that my family want to go and enjoy the day out. I will always be with the Hibees, just wish they would give us all more to cheer.

Can't believe I'm saying this but.... roll on tomorrow!

:flag:

matty_f
11-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Have you not got work to be getting on with? :greengrin

Shoosh! :hilarious

MagicSwirlingShip
11-04-2016, 07:41 PM
I'm having a nightmare with the website - have filled out the form twice for the Finance but they're saying they haven't received my application.

Does anyone have an email address for the Ticket Office or someone who can sort things for me tomorrow in person down at Easter Road.

I'm done trying tonight....

jodjam
11-04-2016, 07:50 PM
We need the fans next season especially if we don't go up. The championship will be a tough league. The Pars, Dundee United, St.Mirren, Falkirk, Raith Rovers, Kilmarnock could be in the league. Next season will yet another nightmare league to get out off.

If Utd, killie, Falkirk and Raith are in the league then we won't be

HibbyKeith
11-04-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm having a nightmare with the website - have filled out the form twice for the Finance but they're saying they haven't received my application.

Does anyone have an email address for the Ticket Office or someone who can sort things for me tomorrow in person down at Easter Road.

I'm done trying tonight....

I thought that the Finance option ended today at 5 with the early bird offer?

MagicSwirlingShip
11-04-2016, 08:23 PM
I thought that the Finance option ended today at 5 with the early bird offer?

I was trying all afternoon - gave up at 4:30 and took the dog out after becoming so pissed off with the website and trying to get through to the Office by phone

Surely someone at the club will be able to see I attempted to put it through twice today and sort me out tomorrow?

Capt Mainwaring
11-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Renewed for me and daughter - Hibernian forever.

lucky
11-04-2016, 08:41 PM
If Utd, killie, Falkirk and Raith are in the league then we won't be

Read my post again. I said could be, obvious not all of them

Lancs Harp
11-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I was trying all afternoon - gave up at 4:30 and took the dog out after becoming so pissed off with the website and trying to get through to the Office by phone

Surely someone at the club will be able to see I attempted to put it through twice today and sort me out tomorrow?

I'm sure the Club would take your money!! What have they got to lose by taking it a day late? Personally I think they should extend it further. Why not? Get as many people on board as possible, results in three massive games in this next week could colour some peoples decision to buy a season ticket or not.

Galahibby
11-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Bought my first season ticket in about 7 or 8 years at the weekend. Don't quite know why, but wine is probably the main reason! If anyone sits near HH189 in the west upper, come and say hello :flag:

Stokesy's on fire
11-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Bought my first season ticket in about 7 or 8 years at the weekend. Don't quite know why, but wine is probably the main reason! If anyone sits near HH189 in the west upper, come and say hello :flag:

Welcome back to the season ticket club good on you

oneone73
12-04-2016, 08:28 AM

GG191.I'll say hello!

Borderhibbie76
12-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Despite saying I wasn't walking out of Alloa on Saturday I renewed x2 an hour b4 deadline...it's in the blood what can u do ah??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Super_JMcGinn
12-04-2016, 01:01 PM
I renewed at the ticket office a fortnight ago but still haven't heard from Zebra, should I be concerned ?

bobbyhibs1983
12-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Strangely, I've never been this connected to Hibs in years, or passionate,

Sadly Im the other way on this ! I just dont feel that conected or passionate about hibs anymore. just the amount of let downs (imo) has got to that level i feel that we are now just a team near the top of the 1st division and if we win a few games we may do okay, but despite those wins we ll have too many bad runs-unlucky defeats- very poor preformances, and those add up over and over and over again.

I recall watching the hibs ad for when they were premoting the season ticket drive and well at the time i was in 2 minds about getitng a season ticket, i guess hoping this may stir my passion/ reconnect with hibs. and it did NOTHING for me, sadly i looked at the ad and thought would i be happy paying for a season ticket? naw, am i happy without hibs? at times.
sad days indeed

Ronniekirk
12-04-2016, 01:51 PM
There is no question that our recent poor form will have left a few folk swithering about whether to renew
Last year after the dust had settled we ended up with about a thousand fans coming back to the fold and buying a Season Ticket after a lapse , but we had about the same number not renewing so its hard to predict there will be any increase in season ticket sales
If we sell the same as last season we will be doing well
Clearly if we get Promoted that will help but until we know that the status quo is best we can hope for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk