PDA

View Full Version : We'll Support You Evermore

iwasthere1972
11-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Season ticket renewed and three seats reserved for Hampden on Saturday.

Signed

Happy Clapper.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 09:39 AM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Big_Franck
11-04-2016, 09:40 AM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

Good man :aok:

A win on Tuesday can turn our season round. Dundee United are in poor form as well so anything can happen on Saturday.

Forza Fred
11-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Win on Tuesday and win again on Saturday and all will be forgotten!

inglisavhibs
11-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

Great to hear. Managers and players come and go but the fans are the lifeblood of our great club. Despite our current poor form, the facts are that we are two games away fom winning the Scottish Cup.

SeanWilson
11-04-2016, 09:52 AM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

:not worth

I'm swithering as the prices are far to good just now (family ticket offers and i have three young lads!).... i know i will end up biting the bullet but i'm fairly disillusioned at the monent (again!). And thats from someone who has done nothing but back the team and manager to the hilt till Saturday.

GreenOnions
11-04-2016, 09:59 AM
It's been a tough couple of months to be a Hibee but, personally, I feel Alan Stubbs and the players have done enough to deserve to be given the time to turn this around. I have also bought my season ticket for 2016/17 and I'd like us to get behind the manager and the players.

I've seen a lot of posters picking out sets of stats from this season in an attempt to show how poor it is. Well - those stats are correct but I think even those who post those stats would acknowledge that a different story could be told with different stats - such as our consistent dominance in fixtures against teams in the top half of the SPFL and Stubbs' pleasing derby record.

It's been a weird season so far and a topsy-turvy one. It's difficult to predict the outcome at the moment. I am concerned like everyone else but I retain faith in Alan Stubbs.

JimBHibees
11-04-2016, 10:29 AM
It's been a tough couple of months to be a Hibee but, personally, I feel Alan Stubbs and the players have done enough to deserve to be given the time to turn this around. I have also bought my season ticket for 2016/17 and I'd like us to get behind the manager and the players.

I've seen a lot of posters picking out sets of stats from this season in an attempt to show how poor it is. Well - those stats are correct but I think even those who post those stats would acknowledge that a different story could be told with different stats - such as our consistent dominance in fixtures against teams in the top half of the SPFL and Stubbs' pleasing derby record.

It's been a weird season so far and a topsy-turvy one. It's difficult to predict the outcome at the moment. I am concerned like everyone else but I retain faith in Alan Stubbs.

I agree with that not without some reservation though as he needs to get the players performing better pronto. The worrying thing is the reaction when we go behind from the players, winning teams bombard the goal of teams when losing. Our team at present go into a shell and hide which is the last thing we need. Time for all manager/coaches/players and yes Fans as we have a massive part to play to stand up together and work towards the common goal. Promotion and a final.

NAE NOOKIE
11-04-2016, 10:38 AM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif

Dublin07
11-04-2016, 12:38 PM
:hibees:top marks

well done mate good to see someone being positive. i honestly believe being the most negative set of fans in the country is bringing us bad luck. good to know i am not the only one still 100% behind the team and manager.

Edson Arantes
11-04-2016, 12:41 PM

Signed

Happy Clapper.

:flag: :flag: :flag::top marks:top marks

:top marks

Ringothedog
11-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Fyvie was back on Saturday, McGeouch, who is our driving force in midfield cant be far away, Hanlon just back. Once those players are all back you will see a different team. Come on the Hibs

Diclonius
11-04-2016, 01:03 PM
That's right! We're gonna win the league win the playoffs! :hyper

staunchhibby
11-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Have renewed my season ticket.Come on boys show us what you can do😉😊

Franck Stanton
11-04-2016, 01:29 PM
What a difference 48hrs makes eh, at 5mp on Sat we had posters on here almost slitting their wrists, shouting, nay, demanding Stubbs resign. Some people really do need to take a chill pill, settle down. it is a game after all, a game. No one died, the sun will still get up tomorrow, the wife will still moan, the dog will still bark at anything that moves, we will still get excited on the day of the next match. Anyway, well said op - glad I am not the only daftie who has renewed. C'mon the Hibs.

P.S. Stubbs must stay.:gwa:

SeanWilson
11-04-2016, 01:32 PM
What a difference 48hrs makes eh, at 5mp on Sat we had posters on here almost slitting their wrists, shouting, nay, demanding Stubbs resign. Some people really do need to take a chill pill, settle down. it is a game after all, a game. No one died, the sun will still get up tomorrow, the wife will still moan, the dog will still bark at anything that moves, we will still get excited on the day of the next match. Anyway, well said op - glad I am not the only daftie who has renewed. C'mon the Hibs.

P.S. Stubbs must stay.:gwa:

every single time :greengrin after that cup final i was in bits about hibs... come Wednesday i was in Inverness :greengrin

rcarter1
11-04-2016, 01:33 PM
Im not a happy clapper, but the only thing I want to do, is support the lads and hope to push them over the line. As crazy (and depressing) as our league form has been, the season (SC apart) will only really get serious in the Play offs.

Would do no harm to give Falkirk a doing on Tuesday. :gwa:

carnoustiehibee
11-04-2016, 01:38 PM

Spoken like a true 1st division team supporter.

Dalianwanda
11-04-2016, 01:44 PM

Nah spoken like a fan of Hibs no matter the division opposition or results....

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Nah spoken like a fan of Hibs no matter the division opposition or results....

👏🏼👏🏼 Exactly!

Jonnyboy
11-04-2016, 01:46 PM

That's the game, slag someone off for supporting the team

11-04-2016, 01:48 PM
every single time :greengrin after that cup final i was in bits about hibs... come Wednesday i was in Inverness :greengrin

Yep me too. The amount of times i've said to myself "right thats it, i'm done with hibs" but always been back :greengrin Must be mental but once you've caught the bug thats it lol!

carnoustiehibee
11-04-2016, 01:50 PM
That's the game, slag someone off for supporting the team

Wow that was quick, Not slagging anyone off. Seems you and the last 2 are quite settled with plodding along in the first division.

Jonnyboy
11-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Wow that was quick, Not slagging anyone off. Seems you and the last 2 are quite settled with plodding along in the first division.

We are where we are but it doesn't mean we're happy or settled about it.

Pretty Boy
11-04-2016, 01:57 PM

I'm not remotely close to happy about our current situation.

I fail to see how not renewing my ST would help though. I made a decision to renew and I don't see why that should be subject to nonsense allegations about being 'settled with plodding along.'

carnoustiehibee
11-04-2016, 02:09 PM
We are where we are but it doesn't mean we're happy or settled about it.

What you even getting involved for? Green onions post,to me, sounds like a fan of a solid championship fan. Picks out good stats and happy with a cup run. I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on.

Jonnyboy
11-04-2016, 02:14 PM
What you even getting involved for? Green onions post,to me, sounds like a fan of a solid championship fan. Picks out good stats and happy with a cup run. I'll keep my opinions to myself from now on.

He posted something- you responded. You posted something - I responded. It's how messageboards work.

carnoustiehibee
11-04-2016, 02:19 PM
He posted something- you responded. You posted something - I responded. It's how messageboards work.

You replied saying I was slagging him off, I wasn't.

Jonnyboy
11-04-2016, 02:24 PM

I disagree but it's only my opinion after all (similar to that of the other posters who responded)

greenlex
11-04-2016, 02:44 PM

If you were not slagging him what were you doing?

iwasthere1972
11-04-2016, 03:52 PM

What a silly statement. I can't imagine that there is even one Hibs fan who is settled with us plodding along in the first division. Turning your back (speaking in general) on the club will not help us to get back to where we should be.

Who knows, we may be applauding Stubbsy and the team for getting promotion and/or winning the Holy Grail. Stranger things have happened.

Looking forward to Saturday after the disappointment against Ross County last month.

GGTTH

Franck Stanton
11-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Steady on lads/lassies, thread started as a feel-good, has, [as usual] descended into an argument/squabble "you said" "I said", op started a thread backing the team/Club. Lets not argue and do likewise shall we.

Ged
11-04-2016, 05:53 PM

And what are you doing to make things better?

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 06:31 PM

I very much doubt any Hibs fan is happy plodding along in the championship. But there is nothing we can do is there? Your either with them or your not.

Andy74
11-04-2016, 06:41 PM
I very much doubt any Hibs fan is happy plodding along in the championship. But there is nothing we can do is there? Your either with them or your not.

We can do what you did previously couldn't we?

Thecat23
11-04-2016, 07:05 PM
We can do what you did previously couldn't we?

If you want, up to you. I know what I'll be doing though.

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-04-2016, 07:12 PM

well done mate good to see someone being positive. i honestly believe being the most negative set of fans in the country is bringing us bad luck. good to know i am not the only one still 100% behind the team and manager.

Fans fault once again!

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2016, 07:25 PM

where is the country-wide poll for these results ? what club has the most positive fans, out of curiosity ?

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Im not a happy clapper, but the only thing I want to do, is support the lads and hope to push them over the line. As crazy (and depressing) as our league form has been, the season (SC apart) will only really get serious in the Play offs.

Would do no harm to give Falkirk a doing on Tuesday. :gwa:

this :agree:

Swedish hibee
11-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Typical. A thread starts of nice, and goes downhill very quickly... Anyway, I'll bring back the positivity: See you all Saturday!!!
A hibs win and a chippy tea :aok:

:flag::flag:

Lancs Harp
11-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Personally I'm really looking forward to Saturday. I'm sure the lads will using the league cup final defeat as motivation and what better way to help erase that bitter taste of defeat at Hampden than winning there just a few weeks later.

Huge game before then of course but the world will seem a lot brighter if we win tomorrow, claim a place in the cup final on saturday and then beat Rangers the following week. A bit of momentum will set us up nicely for the playoffs.

Don't ever stop believing.

:flag:

monktonharp
11-04-2016, 08:29 PM
Personally I'm really looking forward to Saturday. I'm sure the lads will using the league cup final defeat as motivation and what better way to help erase that bitter taste of defeat at Hampden than winning there just a few weeks later.

Don't ever stop believing.

:flag:Eddie Turnbull once said, just after our severe beating in the SC Final against Celtic,.....we will be back. We were back within months and beat the same team in the LC Final. our Management team will be hurting, about our last Hampden result and they are determined not to get beat this time at Hampden. we are regular Hampden visitors, and have had some disasters but we will win this cup eventually. got to be in the final to get it, so this week it can happen and I am a believer:greengrin