PDA

View Full Version : Flakirk v St Mirren - observations

h18eeynick
10-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Just watched the goals on BBCSport Scotland . Not often I post but feel i have to here . First point is that St Mirrens 2nd goal came as a result of a fast winger outpacing the left back to cut it back and only player we have that can do that is Boyle who I do rate. 2nd observation is that after Falkirk scored the winner , at least 2 players cuddled fans in the stand . I see from newspaper that Taiwo and Hippolyte were booked during game but does anybody know if it was for fouls or goal celebrations ?

Carheenlea
10-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Just watched the goals on BBCSport Scotland . Not often I post but feel i have to here . First point is that St Mirrens 2nd goal came as a result of a fast winger outpacing the left back to cut it back and only player we have that can do that is Boyle who I do rate. 2nd observation is that after Falkirk scored the winner , at least 2 players cuddled fans in the stand . I see from newspaper that Taiwo and Hippolyte were booked during game but does anybody know if it was for fouls or goal celebrations ?

3rd observation - Boyle probably won't get a start against Falkirk..

Smartie
10-04-2016, 06:02 PM
3rd observation - Boyle probably won't get a start against Falkirk..

Or if he does it will be on the right of a diamond.

Big_Franck
10-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Or if he does it will be on the right of a diamond.

Or if he does it'll be on the left like against Raith.

007 Mickey Weir
10-04-2016, 07:43 PM
We need to hit Falkirk. 3-4-1-2 would be my formation. It's a must win. Wish we had Carmichael available to play this game on the left. Stevenson plays as I just don't think we have another option.

Oxley
MacGregor Hanlon Fontaine
Boyle Fyvie McGinn Stevenson
Henderson
Keatings Cummings