PDA

View Full Version : Remaining League Games

Big_Franck
10-04-2016, 09:50 AM
Trying to be positive about the league fixtures that we have left, 4 out of 5 of them are at home. In the main our home form has been good (we've won 5 out of the last 6 in the league at home) but we have been abysmal away from home recently even against part-time clubs.

Below is a list of the league games that we and Falkirk have left. Looking at the list if we can beat Falkirk on Tuesday I'd be fairly confident of getting second.

Hibs
Falkirk (H)
Rangers (H)
Morton (A)
Dumbarton (H)
QOS (H)

Falkirk
Hibs (A)
Raith Rovers (A)
Morton (H)

Diclonius
10-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Falkirk is a must win - if anything we should be trying to batter them (LOL) to reduce the disparity in goal difference.

I can't believe we're actually having to do that.

coldingham hibs
10-04-2016, 09:55 AM
Trying to be positive about the league fixtures that we have left, 4 out of 5 of them are at home. In the main our home form has been good (we've won 5 out of the last 6 in the league at home) but we have been abysmal away from home recently even against part-time clubs.

Below is a list of the league games that we and Falkirk have left. Looking at the list if we can beat Falkirk on Tuesday I'd be fairly confident of getting second.

Hibs
Falkirk (H)
Rangers (H)
Morton (A)
Dumbarton (H)
QOS (H)

Falkirk
Hibs (A)
Raith Rovers (A)
Morton (H)

Jeez BF, your a confident guy, we won't win any of these games & will finish in Fourth.

Spike Mandela
10-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Fail to beat Falkirk and second is gone.

Nakedmanoncrack
10-04-2016, 10:41 AM
More likely to finish 4th than 2nd in my opinion, hope I'm wrong.

gaz1875
10-04-2016, 10:44 AM
I wouldn't bet against Raith getting to the play off final, they are playing well and their pitch is a nightmare to play on.

paddy1875
10-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Knowing hibs, after such a brutal defeat to Alloa we'll go on to pump Falkirk and Dundee Utd! I have been saying the same thing for the best part of 3-4 weeks now tho.

Dublin07
10-04-2016, 11:21 AM

Hibs
Falkirk (H)
Rangers (H)
Morton (A)
Dumbarton (H)
QOS (H)

Falkirk
Hibs (A)
Raith Rovers (A)
Morton (H)

A positive post how dare you - burn the witch. I think you are on the wrong forum mate. Unless you are of the opinion that we will lose every game left, Stubbs should be sacked now and we will be lucky to even make the top 4 next season then you can't post here.