PDA

View Full Version : Gullane Sand Dunes

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:11 PM
We are a laughing stock (and rightly so).

I'd take these players down to Gullane Sand Dunes for a hard session of running (preferably on a cold, wet and windy day).

Dumbarton (twice), Alloa, Morton 0-3 at HOME etc etc.

Spoilt, overpaid, underperforming goons.

#Embarrassing

HibsNutter
09-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Yes get them down for pre-season type draining fitness training when we have a game every three days until the end of the season, good one.

Danderhall Hibs
09-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the 1980s!

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the 1980s!

Disagree. 1970's.

Hiber-nation
09-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Disagree. 1970's.

Deary me.

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Yes get them down for pre-season type draining fitness training when we have a game every three days until the end of the season, good one.

Might make the buffoons realise how lucky they are ? :na na:

hibs0666

I'd take these players down to Gullane Sand Dunes for a hard session of running (preferably on a cold, wet and windy day).

#Embarrassing

The maddies are out tonight right enough.

Danderhall Hibs
Disagree. 1970's.

We should make them get them to get the bus to the match after their work and let them out on the bevvy on a Friday nights a well as doing the dunes.

lapsedhibee
09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
There just seems to be something about so many posters who joined in Feb 2016. Such an influx that month. Were extra loyalty points on offer or whit? :dunno:

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:19 PM
We should make them get them to get the bus to the match after their work and let them out on the bevvy on a Friday nights a well as doing the dunes.

Agree :top marks

:tee hee:

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:21 PM

I am fizzing mad about the current situation (we are the laughing stock of Scottish football).

Hiber-nation
09-04-2016, 07:22 PM

They should only do the dunes with lead weights in their boots though. Maybe we should get Butcher & co back and let them carry Marsalla up the dunes.

killie-hibby
09-04-2016, 08:32 PM

#Embarrassing

.Currently Hibs players would gain more benefit from practising how to kick their way out of wet paper bags than running up and down sand dunes.
I agree that they are underperforming goons.

hibs0666
09-04-2016, 08:41 PM
I am fizzing mad about the current situation (we are the laughing stock of Scottish football).

I think it has driven you nuts. You may need professional assistance.

ballengeich
09-04-2016, 08:45 PM
I think it has driven you nuts. You may need professional assistance.

A professional assistant should only advise a day on Gullane dunes.

emerald green
09-04-2016, 08:47 PM
There just seems to be something about so many posters who joined in Feb 2016. Such an influx that month. Were extra loyalty points on offer or whit? :dunno:

Same month Hibs knocked the Yams out of the Scottish Cup again. Coincidence?

hibs0666
09-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Same month Hibs knocked the Yams out of the Scottish Cup again. Coincidence?

None whatsoever. 2 0 and they ****ed it up.

Billy Whizz
09-04-2016, 08:58 PM

#Embarrassing
What instead of 3 trips to Spain inside a year

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 09:01 PM
None whatsoever. 2 0 and they ****ed it up.

So are you boys accusing me of being a Yam??

If so, then you couldn't be more wrong! 😂

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 09:02 PM
What instead of 3 trips to Spain inside a year

Indeed.

#Spoilt

Itsnoteasy
09-04-2016, 09:03 PM

What a hard life a game every 3 days till end of the season. Gladly swap places with these underperforming twats. In other walks of life if you can't perform you are shown the door.

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 09:06 PM
What a hard life a game every 3 days till end of the season. Gladly swap places with these underperforming twats. In other walks of life if you can't perform you are shown the door.

Spot on.

Be warned though, they'll check when you joined Hibs.Net and accuse you of being a Yam.

Sad and unoriginal.

trev the hat
09-04-2016, 09:22 PM
We need 6-7 new players including 2 young fullbacks.
Our dependency on players playing out of position is obvious.
Take money for Cummings, send the loanees back & work on our core contracted players.
Hanlon (re sign him)
McGinn
Fyvie
Bartley
McGregor
Boyle
I can't think of any other current squad members to I'd like to keep.
Youth players
Shaw
Handling
Mackie
Sinclair
Dunsmore
McGregor

Itsnoteasy
09-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Spot on.

Be warned though, they'll check when you joined Hibs.Net and accuse you of being a Yam.

Sad and unoriginal.

Got accused of that b4. Took a picture of ma mancave littered with Hibs memorabilia and to their credit they held their hands up. Only as true Hibbies do

Colr
09-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Might make the buffoons realise how lucky they are ? :na na:

The floggings will continue until morale improves!

Haymaker
10-04-2016, 05:25 PM
:faf:

SunshineOnLeith
10-04-2016, 05:32 PM

I hear exercise is a good way of relieving pent up anger and frustration.

May I suggest going for a hard session of running at Gullane Sand Dunes?

Smartie
10-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Gullane sand dunes?

Christ, all the old favourites are coming out this weekend. Did I just see a thread about the East Stand as well? All we need is to trace the downfall back to Petrie having the players round to his house and an "If only Petrie had parted with £150k for Sparky" and I think I win Hibs in crisis bingo.

The only use we have for Gullane dunes in our current predicament is as a destination to take Stubbs to throw him up and down until he gets some basic facts in to his head - the diamond is busted, we need more pace in the team and Cummings and Stokes simply don't work together.

Even then I suspect he wouldn't get it.