PDA

View Full Version : Stubbs out

alihibs1
09-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I don't what to think about today rather than we are weak... very weak. We are missing malonga dearly even though he wasn't prolific he brought something else to the team. This is down to bad decision making by Stubbs and to the ***** the players have been giving. We should never be losing to aloa. It pains me to say it but I think Stubbs had lost the plot[emoji29]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

snooky
09-04-2016, 07:11 PM
The best players are always the ones who weren't playing.
We're "missing <insert any squad player here>"

Andy74
09-04-2016, 08:45 PM
The best players are always the ones who weren't playing.
We're "missing <insert any squad player here>"

Sometimes yes, this time though Malonga was one of our best players when he was playing.

IberianHibernian
09-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Like all clubs we`ve made mistakes mid season . Letting Malonga go was a big one but manager wasn`t using him much ( maybe to boost transfer fee for JC ? ) and stuff about player wanting to leave may be true but is case for many players in present set up with players moving constantly . Stubbs deserves credit for being manager when we signed a player of such quality just as there have to be questions about why he didn`t play more this season and why he left mid season .
Anyway , now is time to try to do well in in next 2 months and then think about next season .