PDA

View Full Version : I hereby submit my resignation

Libby Hibby
09-04-2016, 03:53 PM
As a Hibs supporter until Stokes and Cummings are separated from starting 11 activities together

GlesgaeHibby
09-04-2016, 03:56 PM
As a Hibs supporter until Stokes and Cummings are separated from starting 11 activities together

Bye then

TheHarpy76
09-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Your resignation is accepted

Cheerio then

Pete
09-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Drama queeny post of the year so far.

I'm sorry but you don't get off that easily. :-)

Greencore
09-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Lol

WeeRussell
09-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Hope for your sake you haven't already bought your semi ticket then :aok:

andy1875
09-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Here we go.

The inevitable smart erse replies to someone who is clearly very disullisioned with the current joke of a setup.

Fwiw i agree. Stokes and Cummings together just isnt working.

Any Hibs fan who says they have had enough for this season is perfectly within their rights to say so.

This is up there with THE worst run of form and results in the clubs history. This is the second tier of Scottish football and today we have lost to a part time team who have already been relegated to the THIRD tier of Scottish football.

Pathetic doesnt even come close to describing us at the moment.

SaulGoodman
09-04-2016, 04:03 PM

Was feeling a bit down after that result but that post has cheered me right up. What a drama queen :hilarious

stoneyburn hibs
09-04-2016, 04:05 PM

Chin up mate, we can only get better from here on in.

Last Minute
09-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Here here, they 2 just don't work together . Can't even score against Aloa is embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby Hibby
09-04-2016, 04:21 PM
No drama queen here,read my previous posts regarding Stokes and Cummings...they can't play together, they are one of the reasons we are playing so bad as they can't hold the ball up, give the team no outlet as the ball is continually coming back on our defence and they do not, repeat, do not score enough goals as per their chances ratio.

I'm totally disillusioned as to why Stubbs cannot see this and change it up.

Libby Hibby
09-04-2016, 04:21 PM

More like chins up haha

Stokesy's on fire
09-04-2016, 04:38 PM

Keep the faith Libby the Hibby fly your flag even higher! Through thick and thin until death do us part Hail Hail

09-04-2016, 04:46 PM
:rolleyes:

Winston Ingram
09-04-2016, 06:18 PM

Ye'll need tae change yer user name👍

high bee
09-04-2016, 06:38 PM

I've thought things couldn't get worse before but we seem to find a way.

Glory Lurker
09-04-2016, 06:42 PM
I've thought things couldn't get worse before but we seem to find a way.

Aye. It's like we got bored with being footballing innovators and decided to see what we could do with misery instead.

Hibs Class
09-04-2016, 07:53 PM

Good riddance then.

Hibernia&Alba
09-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Hang fire, Libby Hibby is undoubtedly a good Hibs fan, it's just that he/she is furious, just like many of us.

Libby Hibby
09-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Good riddance then.

Not very classy...discuss the point I'm making instead of dismissing it with some terrible reply.

Libby Hibby
09-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Hang fire, Libby Hibby is undoubtedly a good Hibs fan, it's just that he/she is furious, just like many of us.

I certainly am a good hibby but I'm scunnered with this lack of foresight regarding stokes and Cummings...they simply need to be split up...either one of playing with the other one on the bench.

To be clear, I'm not giving up on Hibs, I'd never ever do that, I'm just sick and tired of this persistence of playing Stokes and Cummings.

I'd have more respect for Stubbs if he just came out and said 'look, Stokes hasn't worked out with Cummings as a pairing but I'm going to drop one of them for the benefit of the side'.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Bye then

Your resignation is accepted

Cheerio then

Hope for your sake you haven't already bought your semi ticket then :aok:

Was feeling a bit down after that result but that post has cheered me right up. What a drama queen :hilarious

Good riddance then.

You lot seem happy to accept this pish, LH is quite right in voicing his opinion and many will agree with him, in fact I'd bet we've lost thousands of fans after that cup final!! Oh and Hibs Class, your reply to him is certainly not Hibs Class.

Get a grip you lot - the football is terrible all round. Stubbs has not got a clue, that has been evident for weeks, even months.

mmmmhibby
10-04-2016, 06:57 AM

Aye, and sit back and watch our world beater full backs score the goals that we need.

marinello59
10-04-2016, 07:07 AM

We can resign?
Ya dancer. Think I'll send out some speculative letters to other clubs to see if they'll take me on. I'll need to gloss over my experience of the highs a bit but when it comes to experiencing lows I am going to look like an outstanding candidate. :greengrin

3pm
10-04-2016, 07:37 AM

See you on Tuesday. Good lad!

Libby Hibby
10-04-2016, 07:39 AM
See you on Tuesday. Good lad!

I'll be there big chap, hopefully with a different up front partnership playing...if not and he persists with Stokes / Cummings then, I'll have a decision to make haha

Hibrandenburg
10-04-2016, 08:23 AM
We can resign?
Ya dancer. Think I'll send out some speculative letters to other clubs to see if they'll take me on. I'll need to gloss over my experience of the highs a bit but when it comes to experiencing lows I am going to look like an outstanding candidate. :greengrin
:greengrin If only it was that easy. Maybe a loan deal is the right move forward.

Forza Fred
10-04-2016, 09:53 AM
We can resign?

:thumbsup:

Eyrie
10-04-2016, 10:14 AM
We can resign?

The parole board just checked and being a Hibs fan is a life sentence, so you're going nowhere.

goldwing 70
10-04-2016, 11:18 AM
I am sick listening to all bed wetting mummy boys and closet Jambos on Hibs net. This is the time to support the team not constantly complain.The transformation in the club since Leeanne and Allan came in is wonderful. The quality of players signed compared to the last ten years is fantastic. Hibs have been in decline for years under Petrie and for all the true Hibbys that have already renewed their season tickets and joined HSL we should not have to read and listen to crap from the morons. There is no need for any of the morons to worry they will be able to get a seat in the new stand at Tyncastle so anybody who does not want to support the boys go now and don't come back.

Libby Hibby
10-04-2016, 11:40 AM
I am sick listening to all bed wetting mummy boys and closet Jambos on Hibs net. This is the time to support the team not constantly complain.The transformation in the club since Leeanne and Allan came in is wonderful. The quality of players signed compared to the last ten years is fantastic. Hibs have been in decline for years under Petrie and for all the true Hibbys that have already renewed their season tickets and joined HSL we should not have to read and listen to crap from the morons. There is no need for any of the morons to worry they will be able to get a seat in the new stand at Tyncastle so anybody who does not want to support the boys go now and don't come back.

Outstanding

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 11:44 AM

So you're only a true Hibby if you renew your season ticket AND join HSL?? :confused: Complete rubbish.

Nobody makes you read the forums and as for the name calling you are well out of order.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Outstanding

It's a topper eh. You could say 2 posts in 5 years is suspect but I'm not that suspicious.

marinello59
10-04-2016, 11:46 AM

You are going to get lots of well deserved pelters for this post. Bed wetting Mummy's boys? :faf:

Edson Arantes
10-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Not very classy...discuss the point I'm making instead of dismissing it with some terrible reply.

Well, I for one, agree with your comment re Stokes and Cummings.

This partnership does not work.

How can't AS see that?

Anyway, absolutely vital to win on Tuesday. :flag:

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 12:07 PM
You are going to get lots of well deserved pelters for this post. Bed wetting Mummy's boys? :faf:

Another bugger smoked out, although that one wasn't difficult. :greengrin

Schteff
10-04-2016, 12:09 PM
"Bed wetting" after being humped by an all ready relegated Alloa? Nah...

SJM
10-04-2016, 12:10 PM

Bolt ya radge.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 12:11 PM
"Bed wetting" after being humped by an all ready relegated Alloa? Nah...

I'm raging about the result but we weren't humped, it's not bed wetting either, fans are rightly pissed off. Stubbs will cop it tonight at the player of the year dance.

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-04-2016, 12:12 PM
Unlike your lot us wee team bedwetters can't afford to fly a plane over the ground trailing a banner. Assuming of course that it was paid for?

PISTOL1875
10-04-2016, 12:12 PM

The above comment is everything that is wrong with the Hibs support...

Pretty Boy
10-04-2016, 12:17 PM

You know something I am pretty much Hibs dream supporter.

ST holder for God knows how long and already renewed for next year.

Shares bought

HSL payments ongoing

East Terrace stone bought

Regular away attendee

Kicks for Kids tickets bought

Basically any time Hibs come up with an idea that requires emotional or monetary investment I'm there with wallet out ready to be involved. I'm more than aware that Hibs are never going to be a mega successful side on a regular basis, in my lifetime we have for the most part been a mid table mediocre Premier league side. However when we find ourselves consigned to being a mediocre Championship side then I'm going to vent about it from time to time. If that makes me a moron or a mummys boy then so be it.

Edson Arantes
10-04-2016, 12:56 PM
You know something I am pretty much Hibs dream supporter.

ST holder for God knows how long and already renewed for next year.

Shares bought

HSL payments ongoing

East Terrace stone bought

Regular away attendee

Kicks for Kids tickets bought

Basically any time Hibs come up with an idea that requires emotional or monetary investment I'm there with wallet out ready to be involved. I'm more than aware that Hibs are never going to be a mega successful side on a regular basis, in my lifetime we have for the most part been a mid table mediocre Premier league side. However when we find ourselves consigned to being a mediocre Championship side then I'm going to vent about it from time to time. If that makes me a moron or a mummys boy then so be it.

:thumbsup: Best post on this thread.

Well said PB.

WeeRussell
10-04-2016, 01:20 PM
You lot seem happy to accept this pish, LH is quite right in voicing his opinion and many will agree with him, in fact I'd bet we've lost thousands of fans after that cup final!! Oh and Hibs Class, your reply to him is certainly not Hibs Class.

Get a grip you lot - the football is terrible all round. Stubbs has not got a clue, that has been evident for weeks, even months.

"Get a grip" :rolleyes:

I'm not interested if it's "Hibs class" - if someone wants to charge onto a forum and announce they're not supporting Hibs anymore if the manager continues to play a particular 2 players together, I'll absolutely just accept that.

On the other hand, if by "accepting this pish" you mean the current state of affairs.. then I can't fathom how you gather that each of the posters you quoted is accepting it just because everything we post isn't a negative one-liner about the club.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 01:24 PM
"Get a grip" :rolleyes:

I'm not interested if it's "Hibs class" - if someone wants to charge onto a forum and announce they're not supporting Hibs anymore if the manager continues to play a particular 2 players together, I'll absolutely just accept that.

On the other hand, if by "accepting this pish" you mean the current state of affairs.. then I can't fathom how you gather that each of the posters you quoted is accepting it just because everything we post isn't a negative one-liner about the club.

It was more the dig at the op who has quite rightly stating his opinion about the state of Hibs and his disgust. There was no need for the name calling.

WeeRussell
10-04-2016, 01:32 PM
It was more the dig at the op who has quite rightly stating his opinion about the state of Hibs and his disgust. There was no need for the name calling.

Apart from one "Drama Queen" (hardly the most offensive) there wasn't any name-calling in what you quoted.. a bit of smart arseishness right enough :agree:

I don't disagree that a lot of people reckon the pair shouldn't be playing together, I just think that anybody who opens a thread announcing their resignation (whether in jest or not) should expect the odd dismissive response back (whether in jest or not) :aok:

Anyway, on the subject, for what it's worth I would still expect to see Stokes and Cummings start on Tuesday/next Saturday.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Apart from one "Drama Queen" (hardly the most offensive) there wasn't any name-calling in what you quoted.. a bit of smart arseishness right enough :agree:

I don't disagree that a lot of people reckon the pair shouldn't be playing together, I just think that anybody who opens a thread announcing their resignation (whether in jest or not) should expect the odd dismissive response back (whether in jest or not) :aok:

Anyway, on the subject, for what it's worth I would still expect to see Stokes and Cummings start on Tuesday/next Saturday.

Ok, points taken mate:aok:. Bit in bold, if that happens it might tip folk over the edge as they have had it wit that (non existent) partnership.:brickwall

WeeRussell
10-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Ok, points taken mate:aok:. Bit in bold, if that happens it might tip folk over the edge as they have had it wit that (non existent) partnership.:brickwall

No doubt - although a couple of wins in the next week (sounds ridiculous right now, I know!) will settle things down, regardless of personnel.

Maybe he'll shake/freshen things up a little on Tuesday but I really do think it'll be Stokes and cummings who lead the line in the Semi.

I've been wrong more times than I care to remember though.

:flag: