PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 2 DAYS REMAIN FOR EARLY BIRD PRICES

RSS Bot
09-04-2016, 09:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6376)

hibee
09-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Just looking at the prices, I sit in the Famous Five upper and have done for many many years but with my 2 kids it's now £545 if I get the early bird price.

Really wish Hibs wouldn't restrict the family prices to the lower, I'm going to have to pay £100 more than a family in the lower if I want to sit with my mates, don't think that's fair when they should be encouraging kids to come along. I could understand this policy if the stadium was full every week but it's not.

Yes I could move but wouldn't enjoy it as much so it's either pay up or give up.

With kids doing so many other things it's a struggle to continue to justify paying the prices when they might miss a few games especially midweek on school nights.

Diclonius
09-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Thanks to Hibs' bizarre "you can't renew student seasons without contacting us" I've had to buy our tickets elsewhere in the ground - when I contacted the ticket office to make my renewal a student ST they changed my Dad's instead of mine, and given that Monday is the deadline and the Early Bird deadline I'm not taking my chances and have booked elsewhere. Shame cause the atmosphere this year has been really good.

erin go bragh
09-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Just looking at the prices, I sit in the Famous Five upper and have done for many many years but with my 2 kids it's now £545 if I get the early bird price.

Really wish Hibs wouldn't restrict the family prices to the lower, I'm going to have to pay £100 more than a family in the lower if I want to sit with my mates, don't think that's fair when they should be encouraging kids to come along. I could understand this policy if the stadium was full every week but it's not.

Yes I could move but wouldn't enjoy it as much so it's either pay up or give up.

With kids doing so many other things it's a struggle to continue to justify paying the prices when they might miss a few games especially midweek on school nights.

I've got three kids seasons so have been in the FF lower for ages but the lack of an atmosphere is soul destroying . Still not made up my mind if I'm renewing . Why Hibs can't charge £25 for kids at any part of the ground ?
The few cup games I've took the kids to , we have sat in the FF upper and the kids loved it . But I can't afford to pay nearly £600 to sit there .

GGTTH

hibee
09-04-2016, 05:33 PM
I've got three kids seasons so have been in the FF lower for ages but the lack of an atmosphere is soul destroying . Still not made up my mind if I'm renewing . Why Hibs can't charge £25 for kids at any part of the ground ?
The few cup games I've took the kids to , we have sat in the FF upper and the kids loved it . But I can't afford to pay nearly £600 to sit there .

GGTTH

If it was £25 for the kids I would have already renewed, Hibs are missing out on the next generation with the pricing structure and after today's result next season is looking like it will be my first in around 25 years without a season ticket.

Joe6-2
09-04-2016, 05:37 PM
They must review this, the way things are going on the park!

Hermit Crab
09-04-2016, 05:37 PM
lol. Good luck with that Hibs.

emerald green
09-04-2016, 05:41 PM
What will today's result have done for ticket sales? Don't need to be a genius to figure that out.

Glory Lurker
09-04-2016, 05:48 PM
I'll be happy to renew at a higher price if we are promoted. Not a chance I'm renewing just now, early bird or no early bird.

Hibby Bairn
09-04-2016, 05:52 PM

£545 to see Hibs v Morton, Livingston, Queen of the South and Dumbarton.

FFS

IberianHibernian
09-04-2016, 05:54 PM
When I read the bit about prices " will not change at the end of the season " I actually thought they meant they`d not be reduced whatever happened between ST sales campaign start and end of season in case anyone thought further bad results might mean a discount . I suppose it means prices won`t be higher than this season`s . Next 2 matches are massive and it`s a pity recent results like today`s will cut crowds for them a lot ( by several thousand in case of Falkirk game probably ) .

The_Horde
09-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Life with hibs.

WoreTheGreen
09-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Agree apart from cup runs this season has been brutal never looked like blowing teams even part teams off the park totally dissapionted again Renewing seriously doubting it

hibee
09-04-2016, 06:31 PM
£545 to see Hibs v Morton, Livingston, Queen of the South and Dumbarton.

FFS

Just checked what my cost would be if I renew after the Early Bird offer and it goes up from £545 to £675!

Lang Toun Hibs
09-04-2016, 06:33 PM
Agree apart from cup runs this season has been brutal never looked like blowing teams even part teams off the park totally dissapionted again Renewing seriously doubting it

Agree...sadly.

Sir David Gray
09-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Just renewed mine. :thumbsup:

hibsboy69
09-04-2016, 07:12 PM
Gtf.

Hiber-nation
09-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Gtf.

Please do.

cabbageandribs1875
09-04-2016, 07:17 PM
Gtf.

:hilarious

Thecat23
09-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Please do.

This 😁👍🏼

Hibs Class
09-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Renewed for me and my son (also adult) yesterday. No regrets.

IberianHibernian
09-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know when Kicks For Kids tickets for next season go on sale ? And Hibs TV season tickets for next season for overseas fans ? Bad results produce negativity but also encourage fans to help club more especially those who can`t make it to many games .

Hibeesforever
09-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Family renewed in FFL. Only the kids deal makes it value for money. Although feel demotivated and need a win on Tuesday.

DH1875
09-04-2016, 10:33 PM
How much would an adult ST be for the east stand once the early bird has passed?

CL0762
09-04-2016, 10:38 PM

GGTTH

Tbh just wait until 5 mins after kick off and go upstairs. In my area there are plenty of seats to be had.

Sir David Gray
09-04-2016, 10:39 PM
How much would an adult ST be for the east stand once the early bird has passed?

£380.

Hermit Crab
09-04-2016, 10:41 PM
£380.

Laughable for what is most likely to be Championship football.

pedroorange1875
09-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know if its also 2 days to get a refund??

DH1875
09-04-2016, 11:12 PM
£380.

Is that after the early bird?

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2016, 11:19 PM

Yes £360 before

Scouse Hibee
09-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Laughable for what is most likely to be Championship football.

I buy my ST to watch Hibs whoever they are playing, the emotions of winning and losing regardless of the opposition are the same.

Hermit Crab
10-04-2016, 01:28 AM
I buy my ST to watch Hibs whoever they are playing, the emotions of winning and losing regardless of the opposition are the same.

SH, I will renew my ST before the deadline but the prices are a joke considering there will be no catagory A games next season in the league and the closest we will come to a derby is Dunfermline home or away... Sad state of affairs.

mutley
10-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know if its also 2 days to get a refund??

I've renewed and after yesterday, I thought about asking for a refund too!

Borderhibbie76
10-04-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm seriously considering not renewing for first time in over 10 years. ..really don't know if I can face watching us play and fail to breakdown parked buses for a 3rd year. It's so depressing right now :(

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sir David Gray
10-04-2016, 01:04 PM

Aye, that's what you asked me. :wink:

You save £20 by buying early.

Pretty Boy
10-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Hibs will be praying we win next Saturday.

An incentive similar to 2012 or 13 is the only thing that is saving ST sales for next season.

WeeRussell
10-04-2016, 03:50 PM
SH, I will renew my ST before the deadline but the prices are a joke considering there will be no catagory A games next season in the league and the closest we will come to a derby is Dunfermline home or away... Sad state of affairs.

Have to agree with this. The value of a season ticket is undoubtedly increased by having automatic entry to the 'bigger' games. Even without Cat A games; the attendances, atmosphere, and stature of games will increase should we be playing in the higher league.

There was a thread recently where someone was being criticised for not being able to afford the ST if we were in the championship again - while the choice of words probably weren't the best (as obviously being able to afford something isn't affected by what league we're in), I completely understand people feeling less inclined to sign-up should we not get promoted.

I've always been a walk-up fan due to other commitments on a Saturday but had pretty much decided on a ST next season IF we get promoted. I still would like to attend more games next season, but should it be in the championship - I think I'll be more likely to do more away trips rather than spend close to £400 on a season ticket.

DH1875
10-04-2016, 04:18 PM
With no Cat A games a £380 season ticket works out at £21.11 per game. Honestly can't see the incentive in that unless their putting up walkup prices.

Schteff
10-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Next season Dunfermline & whoever gets relegated from spl & playoff loser will be our cat A games...

Wow

Sir David Gray
10-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Next season Dunfermline & whoever gets relegated from spl & playoff loser will be our cat A games...

Wow

Not if we're the play off winner.

Schteff
10-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Not if we're the play off winner.

Chances