PDA

View Full Version : Auld Hibs Kits

Salt N Sauzee
06-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Need a bit of help folks;

a guy on here posted a thread a couple of months ago saying he was looking into getting old Hibs kits re-made by a company he was in touch with. I, along with others, was very interested in this (I mean Who wouldn't want that 91 away kit!?) Anyway, I just wondering if anyone knows who he is or how he got on with it all? I can't find the thread in question.

cheers.

Thecat23
06-04-2016, 09:51 PM
I'd love to get the 91 away top.

Salt N Sauzee
06-04-2016, 10:01 PM
I'd love to get the 91 away top.

Me too mate. One of the smartest kits we've had.

by the way the fella was talking it looked although things were gaining a bit of traction and he'd been in touch with a company who he was sending a couple kits to so they could replicate them. I haven't been on .net that much lately so lost track of the thread.

really hope it worked out as he'd make a hell of a living out of myself from it :greengrin

Jonnyboy
06-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Need a bit of help folks;

a guy on here posted a thread a couple of months ago saying he was looking into getting old Hibs kits re-made by a company he was in touch with. I, along with others, was very interested in this (I mean Who wouldn't want that 91 away kit!?) Anyway, I just wondering if anyone knows who he is or how he got on with it all? I can't find the thread in question.

cheers.

Here's the thread SNS :thumbsup:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?308492-Hibernian-adidas-tops

tanfield
06-04-2016, 10:34 PM
My brother in law was going to get his made into a cushion cover!! It was too late for his home one but I managed to save the away one.

Still a very smart top!

Salt N Sauzee
06-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Here's the thread SNS :thumbsup:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?308492-Hibernian-adidas-tops

Nice one. Cheers.

Salt N Sauzee
06-04-2016, 10:45 PM
My brother in law was going to get his made into a cushion cover!! It was too late for his home one but I managed to save the away one.

Still a very smart top!

For sale? :greengrin