PDA

View Full Version : Players scores v Livvi

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Oxley ............ 6 .... Little to do and no chance with the goal, seemed to get into a totally unnecessary fankle with McGregor at one point.

Gray ........... 6 ..... quiet in the first half, better in the 2nd for me, but didn't get quality into the box nearly enough.

Hanlon ....... 6 ..... made a couple of mistakes but was pretty solid after that, possibly still feeling his injury.

McGregor .... 5 .... looked as shaky as I've seen him and his passing was awful, I'm sure the crowd screaming at him whenever he got the ball helped ..... not!

Stevenson ..... 6 .... Ineffective in the first half, tried hard to get the ball into the box in the 2nd half ... not the worst player on the park.

Thomson .... 6 ..... did ok and was probably our best midfielder in the first half, but I don't think the guy has 90 minutes in him any more.

McGinn ..... 5 ..... by his usual high standards probably one of his quietest games in a Hibs shirt ... the shift he put in for Scotland would be a factor.

Henderson ... 6 ... worked hard, but had less of an influence on the game than he can have at his best.

Stokes ... 7 .... I thought he worked hard, took his goal really well and was unlucky not to get a 2nd, he defended well from the front at times too.

El Alagui .... ( unfair to score him ) ..... poor Farid.

Cummings .... 6 ... he actually played quite well in the 2nd half especially and held the ball quite well without giving it away ... but FFS Jason 'look up'

SUBS:

Keatings .... 6 .... did ok without setting the heather on fire.

Boyle ...... 9 ..... changed the game, worked hard and provided a threat we hadn't had all game ... Boyle's goal 10 :greengrin

Gunnarrson .... 4 .... no time to make a contribution

Shrekko
06-04-2016, 10:49 AM
I'm giving Nae Nookie 10/10 for calling it perfectly :greengrin

Conj
06-04-2016, 11:34 AM
If it's unfair to score Farid, surely it is even more unfair to score Niklas?

scoopyboy
06-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Oxley ............ 6 .... Little to do and no chance with the goal, seemed to get into a totally unnecessary fankle with McGregor at one point.

Gray ........... 6 ..... quiet in the first half, better in the 2nd for me, but didn't get quality into the box nearly enough.

Hanlon ....... 6 ..... made a couple of mistakes but was pretty solid after that, possibly still feeling his injury.

McGregor .... 5 .... looked as shaky as I've seen him and his passing was awful, I'm sure the crowd screaming at him whenever he got the ball helped ..... not!

Stevenson ..... 6 .... Ineffective in the first half, tried hard to get the ball into the box in the 2nd half ... not the worst player on the park.

Thomson .... 6 ..... did ok and was probably our best midfielder in the first half, but I don't think the guy has 90 minutes in him any more.

McGinn ..... 5 ..... by his usual high standards probably one of his quietest games in a Hibs shirt ... the shift he put in for Scotland would be a factor.

Henderson ... 6 ... worked hard, but had less of an influence on the game than he can have at his best.

Stokes ... 7 .... I thought he worked hard, took his goal really well and was unlucky not to get a 2nd, he defended well from the front at times too.

El Alagui .... ( unfair to score him ) ..... poor Farid.

Cummings .... 6 ... he actually played quite well in the 2nd half especially and held the ball quite well without giving it away ... but FFS Jason 'look up'

SUBS:

Keatings .... 6 .... did ok without setting the heather on fire.

Boyle ...... 9 ..... changed the game, worked hard and provided a threat we hadn't had all game ... Boyle's goal 10 :greengrin

Gunnarrson .... 4 .... no time to make a contribution

Probably wouldn't have helped him either if he heard Hopkin roaring to his players let him have it when Darren was on the ball.

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2016, 04:40 PM
If it's unfair to score Farid, surely it is even more unfair to score Niklas?

Bog standard 4 for a 3 minute appearance ........ not the first time I've refused to score a player I felt heart sorry for :greengrin

Franck Stanton
06-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass-marks, - not one of them --worst game I have seen at e/r for a long time, was like the Butcher days. Says it all I suppose when the "Man of the Match" was awarded to a player who was only on the pitch for 20 min. Took his goal VERY well, must be favourite for "Goal of the Season".

Thegreenside
06-04-2016, 06:16 PM
Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass-marks, - not one of them --worst game I have seen at e/r for a long time, was like the Butcher days. Says it all I suppose when the "Man of the Match" was awarded to a player who was only on the pitch for 20 min. Took his goal VERY well, must be favourite for "Goal of the Season".

Spot on

Famous Fiver
06-04-2016, 06:17 PM
Nae Nookie

What was your score for the ref?

Yet another dud in my book.

Arch Stanton
06-04-2016, 06:20 PM

Loads of exciting chances though - did no one stick a pin in you to wake you up when they were happening. :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
06-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Only passmarks for me were Stokes, Henderson and Boyle

Arch Stanton
06-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Only passmarks for me were Stokes, Henderson and Boyle

What miserable lives so many Hibs supporters lead! It's a damn shame, it really is.

cmcd
06-04-2016, 09:29 PM
What miserable lives so many Hibs supporters lead! It's a damn shame, it really is.

Henderson is a great player but lost the ball far too often last night

Sir David Gray
06-04-2016, 09:33 PM

I was at the same game as you.

We were going nowhere in the game until Boyle came on.

I don't think I've ever seen a player get man of the match before, when they've only played 20 minutes.

erin go bragh
06-04-2016, 10:12 PM
I was at the same game as you.

We were going nowhere in the game until Boyle came on.

I don't think I've ever seen a player get man of the match before, when they've only played 20 minutes.

Not since Albert Kidd :-)

GGTTH

Sir David Gray
06-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Not since Albert Kidd :-)

GGTTH

He had half an hour to impress that day. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2016, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=Grumpy Auld Git;4638788]Think I must have been at a different game, not one player who started the game scores anywhere near pass

I'm by habit a generous scorer .... if you get a 6 you have just scraped by, anything less than that means you've done badly or you came on in the last 10 minutes.

Having said that .... if you cant give at least Stokes a pass you truly are a grumpy auld git :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
06-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Nae Nookie

What was your score for the ref?

Yet another dud in my book.

Don't usually bother scoring the ref.......... he wasn't brilliant, but no worse than a lot of refs at ER this season, which aint saying much.