PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STUBBS ANTICIPATES A DIFFICULT ENCOUNTER WITH LIVINGSTON

RSS Bot
04-04-2016, 04:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6356)

Alfred E Newman
04-04-2016, 04:37 PM
:worried:

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2016, 04:49 PM
The trouble with Livvi is you never know what you are going to get, they played well the last time they were at ER and followed that with a result against Sevco .. the have drawn with us and Falkirk at their place ..... Its pretty hard to understand why they are near the bottom when you see them play, they are far from being the worst team in the division.

Pete
04-04-2016, 04:51 PM
:agree:

This will be tougher than a lot of people think. I'll take a one goal victory right now.

H18 SFR
04-04-2016, 04:57 PM
He can anticipate as hard a game as he wants but fail to win and I'm sure he will be away home to Portobello to pack his suitcase.

SJM
04-04-2016, 05:00 PM
Livi have been very decent against us even when in good form, I hope we all go there anticipating s hard game and get behind the side in this extremely vital match.

flash
04-04-2016, 05:00 PM
He can anticipate as hard a game as he wants but fail to win and I'm sure he will be away home to Portobello to pack his suitcase.

You wish.

Pete
04-04-2016, 05:02 PM

:confused:

bingo70
04-04-2016, 05:07 PM
:agree:

This will be tougher than a lot of people think. I'll take a one goal victory right now.

Livingston are around second bottom of the championship for a reason and I'm expecting us to pump them convincingly.

Stubbs can't say that publicly so it's not a criticism of him but if we are really happy to scrape a 1 nil against guff like Livingston then we're in a worse state than I thought.

I suspect though we'll go a goal or two up and then take our foot off the gas and go into cruise control and just try to see the game out.

SJM
04-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Livingston are around second bottom of the championship for a reason and I'm expecting us to pump them convincingly.

Stubbs can't say that publicly so it's not a criticism of him but if we are really happy to scrape a 1 nil against guff like Livingston then we're in a worse state than I thought.

I suspect though we'll go a goal or two up and then take our foot off the gas and go into cruise control and just try to see the game out.

I hope you see right Bingo. I might sleep easier tomorrow night :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
04-04-2016, 05:19 PM

Your getting boring. Just my opinion likes.

Trainor
04-04-2016, 05:21 PM
should have the beating of them

Sir David Gray
04-04-2016, 05:35 PM
If we can't beat Livingston at Easter Road then we have more serious problems than I thought.

There should be nothing difficult about playing at home against a team sitting second bottom of the Championship.

Hermit Crab
04-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Lose to Livi (second bottom) and lose to Alloa (already relegated) and it will be hard for you to recover from that Mr Stubbs. Make no mistake, the heat is on now.

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Your getting boring. Just my opinion likes.

You are not alone

SJM
04-04-2016, 05:48 PM
If we can't beat Livingston at Easter Road then we have more serious problems than I thought.

There should be nothing difficult about playing at home against a team sitting second bottom of the Championship.

You would think so, but given our recent run it can't be taken for granted and could be a very tough game based on past meetings this season. An early goal could settle the nerves. Hope Keattings is back, he loves a goal or two against them.

Sergey
04-04-2016, 05:54 PM
9/1 Livingston with a couple of firms and 4/1 the draw :hmmm:

Tempting...

Ronniekirk
04-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Any game is a difficult game when you are not winning games but i fully expect us to win tomorrow
Motherwell lost six in a row the manager thought he was for the chop and the team heading for relegation
He turned them around and now he is Manager Of the Month and they are in top six
Stubbs for Manager of the Month for April ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenpaper55
04-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Livi's last five games have been W2 D1 L2 so they are on a better run of form than we are !