PDA

View Full Version : Team v Livingston

Diclonius
03-04-2016, 04:19 PM
I haven't been at any games since the cup final (no time to go as opposed to choosing not to) and aren't totally sure what our specific problems are team-wise, but here's what I'd pick:

Oxley

Gray McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

McGinn Bartley Henderson

Cummings El Alagui Stokes

SJM
03-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Finnish lad
Gray
Mcgregor
Hanlon
Lewis

Bartley
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Cummings
Boyle

S4uzee
03-04-2016, 04:27 PM
3-5-2
Oxley
Boyle
Gunnarson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Henderson
Bartley
Mcginn

Cummings
Stokes

B.H.F.C
03-04-2016, 04:41 PM
352 to make us more solid as the goals we have been losing are a joke.

The way they played yesterday, nobody could really complain if they were dropped. Fully expect Stubbs to go with much the same as every other week, despite the fact it hasn't been working for weeks.

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I haven't been at any games since the cup final (no time to go as opposed to choosing not to) and aren't totally sure what our specific problems are team-wise, but here's what I'd pick:

Oxley

McGinn Bartley Henderson

3-5-2
Oxley
Boyle
Gunnarson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Henderson
Bartley
Mcginn

Cummings
Stokes

Why play Oxley when he's going to be suspended for the semi, the new keepers need game time, also Stokes and Cummings are not a good partnership.... Thats been proven already.

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 05:05 PM
352 to make us more solid as the goals we have been losing are a joke.

The way they played yesterday, nobody could really complain if they were dropped. Fully expect Stubbs to go with much the same as every other week, despite the fact it hasn't been working for weeks.

Sad but true.

dmc1875
03-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Farid must deserve a start now?

Oxley

gray
hanlon
mcgregor
stevenson

bartley
mcginn
henderson

stokes
cummings
farid

Sir David Gray
03-04-2016, 05:10 PM
If El Alagui doesn't start on Tuesday, Stubbs needs to explain the reasons why.

If there's a genuine, fitness related, issue then we need to be told.

Otherwise, I cannot see why he's not in the starting line up.

inglisavhibs
03-04-2016, 05:59 PM
3-5-2
Oxley
Boyle
Gunnarson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Henderson
Bartley
Mcginn

Cummings
Stokes
I think that's our best shout with the players available, Boyle's best position by far and gives us a bit of pace in the wide area's.

Mike_C
03-04-2016, 06:09 PM
St Mirren TV mentioned Bartley had broken a toe. Any truth in it?

truehibernian
03-04-2016, 06:15 PM

Trig, not that there is but why on earth would our manager play into the hands of our rivals by highlighting Farid's lack of fitness ? If he comes out saying 'Farid can only last 60' then teams play tactically around this issue. We're as well emailing them our teamlines on a Thursday too with that logic mate.

Bostonhibby
03-04-2016, 06:17 PM

:agree: there's no doubt Farid prefers a shot at goal to laying it off, the opposition know he is there whenever I have seen him play and he might just be the difference going into this crucial run of games.

MWHIBBIES
03-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Why play Oxley when he's going to be suspended for the semi, the new keepers need game time, also Stokes and Cummings are not a good partnership.... Thats been proven already.The league is more important than the semi and Oxley is our number 1, very simple decision when you think about it.

Tyler Durden
03-04-2016, 06:59 PM

Who would you drop to accommodate Farid?

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 07:02 PM

Cummings or Stokes.

MWHIBBIES
03-04-2016, 07:04 PM

Otherwise, I cannot see why he's not in the starting line up.Why do we need to be told? That involves telling the opposition who can plan around him being involved or not.

If it is true there is no cartilage in his knee it doesn't take an expert to work out why he isn't playing every week.

mim
03-04-2016, 07:06 PM
:agree: there's no doubt Farid prefers a shot at goal to laying it off,the opposition know he is there whenever I have seen him play and he might just be the difference going into this crucial run of games.

This is so true. :agree:
The first ball played forward on Saturday after Farid came on caused chaos, not because Farid got something on it, but because he frightened the defender into marking him and letting Jason run free. :agree:

staunchhibby
03-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Agree farid must be given a start.Would put stokes on the bench

Sir David Gray
03-04-2016, 07:22 PM

I would quite happily see him replace either Stokes or Cummings just now.

Brightside
03-04-2016, 07:25 PM

I don't think we can get a full game out of him most weeks. On saying that though i'd go with him rather than Stokes - esp v Dundee U

I want to see 352. Fin - Gunn - Hanl - McGreg Gray - McGinn - Bartley - Henderson - Stevenson. Farid - Cummings.

Schteff
03-04-2016, 07:52 PM
A.N Other GK

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Bartley
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Farid
Cummings

Wheat Hound
03-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Virtaanen

Gunnarsson
Hanlon
McGregor
Stevenson

McGinn
Bartley

Stokes
Cummings
Henderson

El-Alagui

NorthNorfolkHFC
03-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Oxley
Gunnarson Hanlon McGregor
Boyle Henderson McGinn Bartley ?
Farid stokes

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

SJM
03-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Can't see Cummings being dropped after finding the net again to be honest. Like the idea of the shape above though with maybe Liam and the Bartman swapping places.

Hibernia&Alba
03-04-2016, 08:30 PM
A.N Other GK

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Bartley
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Farid
Cummings

A brave 3-4-3 but I like it for a game like Livi at home. Try something fresh and positive.

The_Horde
03-04-2016, 08:32 PM
No idea

Boyle Gunnarson Mcgregor Hanlon Stevenson

Mcginn Bartley Henderson

Cummings Stokes

Pretty Boy
03-04-2016, 08:34 PM

Oxley

Hanlon
McGreggor
Gunnarson

Boyle
Stevenson

Bartley
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Cummings

No way that will be the line up but wouldn't mind seeing it.

hibee-boys
03-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Definition of insanity it doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result! Don't think Stubbs is insane but he most certainly seems to want to persist with the same personnel and formation that have contributed to this horrendous run of results. My patience is running thin and if I roll up at Easter road on Tuesday to find us playing Oxley in goal, Gunnarson/Farid on the bench and lining up in the b***** diamond formation I think I'll be the one going insane!!😧

Callum7
03-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Although many people want to start Farid I would keep him on the bench. This is because he has been quite prone to getting injured and he could be crucial in the final.

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Although many people want to start Farid I would keep him on the bench. This is because he has been quite prone to getting injured and he could be crucial in the final.

What final? :confused:

Callum7
03-04-2016, 09:18 PM
What final? :confused:

Oops, meant semi-final. But still...

jgl07
03-04-2016, 09:56 PM

Why do we need to be told?

And what are they going to tell you?

He is fit enough for a cameo appearance but not fit enough for a full match?

Yes tell all our rivals everything they need to know.

The guy has been out injured for as long as I can remember. He has been 'two weeks' away from fitness for most of this season. Maybe he is finished apart from being able to manage a few minutes.

Sir David Gray
03-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Why do we need to be told?

And what are they going to tell you?

He is fit enough for a cameo appearance but not fit enough for a full match?

Yes tell all our rivals everything they need to know.

The guy has been out injured for as long as I can remember. He has been 'two weeks' away from fitness for most of this season. Maybe he is finished apart from being able to manage a few minutes.

If that's the case, I don't see why he's on the bench.

Anything could happen to the strikers who start the game and one of them could get injured in the first minute meaning that he has to come on.

As a substitute, you need to be ready to play at any moment and if he's only able to play 15 minutes a week then I'm not sure why he's involved at all in the matchday squad.

trev the hat
03-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Virtanen

Hanlon
McGregor
Gunnarson

Handling
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Boyle

El Alagui
Cummings

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 11:01 PM

Anything could happen to the strikers who start the game and one of them could get injured in the first minute meaning that he has to come on.

As a substitute, you need to be ready to play at any moment and if he's only able to play 15 minutes a week then I'm not sure why he's involved at all in the matchday squad.

I know where you are coming from trig but at the present time he clearly cant play 90 minutes without the risk of then mot being available for next game thats my assumption .
Think we saw on Saturday why he is still worth having on the bench ,as without him we would of lost the game
Now we are in the play offs o think Stubbs will have one eye on those ,and want to give him the best chance to make as big a contribution as he can in those games
In the meantime we have to assume when he is ready to play for longer he will get that opportunity
Stokes needed to get match sharpness so having made him a key signing he needed to play would be another factor
Didn't think Dagnal looked as sharp as he normally does

Big_Franck
04-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Virtanen

Hanlon
McGregor
Gunnarson

Handling
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Boyle

El Alagui
Cummings

Swap Handling with Stevenson and that would be the team i'd go with. As someone else said though I fully expect Stubbs to persist with the players and shape that have seen us go on one of the worst runs that I can remember.

Scouse Hibee
04-04-2016, 07:28 AM

Because he's always likely to score when he comes on?

HappyHanlon
04-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Virtanen (purely for match practice/forming a partnership with defence)

Niklas
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Barts
McGinn
Hendo
Lewy

Farid
Cummings

Boyle89
04-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Virtanen (purely for match practice/forming a partnership with defence)

Niklas
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Barts
McGinn
Hendo
Lewy

Farid
Cummings

This!
I think boyles best performances have come as the right wing back.
Gunnarsson deserves to be back in the team as he hasn't played badly whenever he's been called upon and we need to try something to stop shipping goals.
Also think farid and jc are our best 'partnership' farid plays the big man role really well and Cummings seems to be back scoring.

J-C
04-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Swap Handling with Stevenson and that would be the team i'd go with. As someone else said though I fully expect Stubbs to persist with the players and shape that have seen us go on one of the worst runs that I can remember.

If he stays with the same old, it makes his after game interview prior to the break just stupid. He said players letting him down with persistent mistakes and not learning etc but he picks the same ones in the same bloody diamond.

flash
04-04-2016, 08:24 AM
If we play 3 at the back we don't want Gray and Stevenson wasting most of the deliveries into the area.
I would go Boyle wide right and Mcginn on the left.
Henderson, Bartley and Thomson in the middle.
Up front if Farid can't last then start with Stokes and Cummings.

norhfc
04-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Are HibsTv showing this for us overseas fans ? Or is the CL putting a stop to it again....raging again if so.

jgl07
04-04-2016, 09:31 AM

A large number of substitutes are named but only three can be used. There is scope for some who can come on after five minutes and play most of the match and maybe one who can manage the last fifteen minutes or so and score a goal.

It worked, so what are you banging on about it for?

AL-Qaholik
04-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Anything but a f***ing diamond!!!

A.N. Other in goal wouldnt go amiss either...

Green Reaper
04-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Are HibsTv showing this for us overseas fans ? Or is the CL putting a stop to it again....raging again if so.

Sorry, Audio only due to CL again

Big_Franck
04-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Stubbs' pre-match interview is up on Hibs TV now and he said that Keatings will be back in the squad tomorrow. He also said that Fontaine won't play tomorrow but should hopefully be ok for the weekend. He said if Fontaine doesn't make it for the weekend away at Alloa he'll definitely be back for Falkirk.

GreenLake
04-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Stubbs' pre-match interview is up on Hibs TV now and he said that Keatings will be back in the squad tomorrow. He also said that Fontaine won't play tomorrow but should hopefully be ok for the weekend. He said if Fontaine doesn't make it for the weekend away at Alloa he'll definitely be back for Falkirk.

The EUFA Champions League Junta have once again decreed a blackout on HibsTV tomorrow. This is the fourth game lost to the cartel. I won't be watching champions league and neither will I be drinking any Heineken while local European football games are being blacked out for their advertising slots.

EUFA 4 - 0 HibsTV

erin go bragh
04-04-2016, 09:26 PM
The EUFA Champions League Junta have once again decreed a blackout on HibsTV tomorrow. This is the fourth game lost to the cartel. I won't be watching champions league and neither will I be drinking any Heineken while local European football games are being blacked out for their advertising slots.

EUFA 4 - 0 HibsTV
Periscope is your freind : wink

GGTTH

GreenLake
04-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Periscope is your freind : wink

GGTTH

I'll give it a go. Cheers. :greengrin

Mango Man
05-04-2016, 12:05 AM
Would really like to see Gunnarson get a run out in the next few games, Gray has not been at it for a while now, makes sense to give it a try.

Like a lot on here, would like to see a 3-5-2 tomorrow, Attack right from the start, overwhelm them with our "better" quality players.

GreenArmy1875
05-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Ox

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Stokes
Mcginn
Bartley
Henderson

Cummings
Farid

J-C
05-04-2016, 10:26 AM
I'd like to see a 3-5-2

Virtanen

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyd
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Farid
Cummings

Alfred E Newman
05-04-2016, 10:53 AM
We should try playing Stokes wide like Celtic used to do. I would imagine it will be the same old formation though with Gray and Stevenson overlapping and battering balls off the last defender.

silverhibee
05-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Ox

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Stokes
Mcginn
Bartley
Henderson

Cummings
Farid

That was the same 11 I picked in a post on the PM board, I had McGinn out wide with Henderson in the middle with Bartley, Hendo can get forward and Bartley holding back, and the back 4 just need to defend well.

SaulGoodman
05-04-2016, 10:59 AM
We should try playing Stokes wide like Celtic used to do. I would imagine it will be the same old formation though with Gray and Stevenson overlapping and battering balls off the last defender.

:hilarious:

But, probably, true sadly.

SaulGoodman
05-04-2016, 11:01 AM
New Guy

Gunnarson
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Boyle
McGinn
Henderson

Stokes
Farid
Cummings

Captain Trips
05-04-2016, 11:30 AM
Reading a lot that Farid cannot play for 90 mins, how do we know this for a fact?

Let him start and we can see exactly what he is all about.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-04-2016, 11:34 AM

Oxley

McGinn Bartley Henderson

Would be happy with that :agree:

HiBremian
05-04-2016, 11:54 AM

EUFA 4 - 0 HibsTV

Meanwhile the barstewards that decreed this stash their cash in Panama or similar. Is this blackout the football-equivalent of austerity? "All in it together" and all that....

http://en.as.com/en/2016/04/04/football/1459757129_806831.html

GreenLake
05-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Meanwhile the barstewards that decreed this stash their cash in Panama or similar. Is this blackout the football-equivalent of austerity? "All in it together" and all that....

http://en.as.com/en/2016/04/04/football/1459757129_806831.html

Platini! No surprise there. :greengrin

Ringothedog
05-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Reading a lot that Farid cannot play for 90 mins, how do we know this for a fact?

Let him start and we can see exactly what he is all about.

He has been out for about 18 months and we have people on here wanting him to play for 90 mins :bitchy:, we have to break him in gently or he will be out injured for another few weeks which puts him straight back to square 1.

We need every player to be fit and ready to play going into the last 7 weeks of the season. This is the time that matters, lets get behind the team, back them to the hilt to get us promoted and hopefully win the cup.

Jones28
05-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Virtanen

Gunnarson Mcgregor Hanlon

Boyle Stevenson

Henderson Bartley Mcginn

Cummings Stokes

Boyle and stevenson as Wing backs as this seems to be our most solid formation. Please no diamond!!

Big_Franck
05-04-2016, 12:30 PM

:greengrin Very true. It's been the case for a while but we need better quality from wide positions if we are to improve our chances to goals ratio.

bournehibby
05-04-2016, 12:41 PM
I'd like to see a 3-5-2

Virtanen

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyd
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Farid
Cummings
That would be my choice as well J-C :aok:
bh

Hermit Crab
05-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Oxley should not be in goals tonight and Stokes and Cummings should not start together

Ringothedog
05-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Oxley should not be in goals tonight and Stokes and Cummings should not start together

so you would drop one of the players from the combination that has scored 4 out of our last 5 goals ?

Eaststandee
05-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Could this be a hint that Oxley will be dropped or just ran out of players to put on the cover?

Unsure if link will work but it's Virtnenan on the match day programme.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfRW_O8WEAAyAJ6.jpg:large

Edson Arantes
05-04-2016, 01:34 PM

Oxley - yes

Stokes - no

Cummings - yes (if not beside Stokes)

West Upper
05-04-2016, 01:34 PM
3-5-2

Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Farid
Cummings

SeanWilson
05-04-2016, 01:39 PM
Could this be a hint that Oxley will be dropped or just ran out of players to put on the cover?

Unsure if link will work but it's Virtnenan on the match day programme.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfRW_O8WEAAyAJ6.jpg:large

think he had a birthday this week. Could be that.

Edson Arantes
05-04-2016, 01:51 PM
3-5-2

Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Hanlon

Boyle
Henderson
Bartley
McGinn
Stevenson

Farid
Cummings

That's my team too. :smug:

Borderhibbie76
05-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Oops, meant semi-final. But still...
U do realise we need to win promotion right?? The cup can take a back seat for now mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
05-04-2016, 02:14 PM
He has been out for about 18 months and we have people on here wanting him to play for 90 mins :bitchy:, we have to break him in gently or he will be out injured for another few weeks which puts him straight back to square 1.

We need every player to be fit and ready to play going into the last 7 weeks of the season. This is the time that matters, lets get behind the team, back them to the hilt to get us promoted and hopefully win the cup.

Break him in gently, really? Been back for weeks. Utter nonsense. Again just deciding he can't play for 90 mins.

Hermit Crab
05-04-2016, 02:26 PM
so you would drop one of the players from the combination that has scored 4 out of our last 5 goals ?

Yes.

Brightside
05-04-2016, 02:40 PM
Break him in gently, really? Been back for weeks. Utter nonsense. Again just deciding he can't play for 90 mins.

He is playing bone on bone. If we fire him in for 90 mins there is a very high chance he won't manage the next game.

Boyle89
05-04-2016, 02:43 PM
My mate told me players were training for 433 yesterday. I'd prefer a 352 but as long as it's not a diamond I'd be happy.

Edson Arantes
05-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Yes.

:tub4: :thumbsup:

SaulGoodman
05-04-2016, 03:20 PM
My mate told me players were training for 433 yesterday. I'd prefer a 352 but as long as it's not a diamond I'd be happy.

A 4-6-0 would be a refreshing change from the diamond.

scoopyboy
05-04-2016, 03:26 PM
U do realise we need to win promotion right?? The cup can take a back seat for now mate

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes, we should play League games until it's time for the semi.:greengrin

Lago
05-04-2016, 03:55 PM
He is playing bone on bone. If we fire him in for 90 mins there is a very high chance he won't manage the next game.
To be honest it's only ever been on here that I read about bone on bone, anything official from Stubbs or Hibs only ever refers to his original achillees tendon injury followed by the operation necessary to remove a surgical pin from his ankle. Where did the info re bone on bone come from?

silverhibee
05-04-2016, 04:05 PM
A wee traffic update. Will cause delays for later on for folk heading to the game.

https://twitter.com/edintravel?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp% 7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

MileHighBees
05-04-2016, 04:19 PM

Sorry, Audio only due to CL again

EUFA 4 - 0 HibsTV

Game ON, according to official site today :confused:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6359

If you can't join us at Easter Road today then make sure you tune in to Hibs TV, with live commentary available to UK and Ireland subscribers, with overseas subscribers able to access a full match broadcast. We'll also have post-match interviews with Alan Stubbs and a member of the Hibernian squad, with match and goal highlights, along with the full match replay, later tonight.

PeeJay
05-04-2016, 04:41 PM
Game ON, according to official site today :confused:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6359

If you can't join us at Easter Road today then make sure you tune in to Hibs TV, with live commentary available to UK and Ireland subscribers, with overseas subscribers able to access a full match broadcast. We'll also have post-match interviews with Alan Stubbs and a member of the Hibernian squad, with match and goal highlights, along with the full match replay, later tonight.

It's all a bit confusing - I received the email below from HIBS TV support today clearly stating that there would only be audio for this evening's broadcast. The HIBS TV site early on today also stated the same, NOW it says video is going to be available ....

EMAIL:
"I understand your frustration with the situation and this has been personally discussed this with the Scottish FA as has Leeann Dempster with Stewart Regan.

Unfortunately, there is no room for manoeuvre with the UEFA regulations without the consequence of the Scottish FA receiving a very significant fine. UEFA put these regulations in place to protect the audiences around the UEFA Champions League matches and this is something that they treat very seriously.

UEFA’s view is that even allowing a match to be scheduled against a UEFA Champions League match is a compromise, but broadcasting live is a step too far, even on a club TV channel.

We’ll still have our online commentary service available so I hope that you can still tune in to that tonight."

Make of that what you will, best to wait and see, I guess. ​

MileHighBees
05-04-2016, 04:51 PM
It's all a bit confusing - I received the email below from HIBS TV support today clearly stating that there would only be audio for this evening's broadcast. The HIBS TV site early on today also stated the same, NOW it says video is going to be available ....

EMAIL:
"I understand your frustration with the situation and this has been personally discussed this with the Scottish FA as has Leeann Dempster with Stewart Regan.

Unfortunately, there is no room for manoeuvre with the UEFA regulations without the consequence of the Scottish FA receiving a very significant fine. UEFA put these regulations in place to protect the audiences around the UEFA Champions League matches and this is something that they treat very seriously.

UEFA’s view is that even allowing a match to be scheduled against a UEFA Champions League match is a compromise, but broadcasting live is a step too far, even on a club TV channel.

We’ll still have our online commentary service available so I hope that you can still tune in to that tonight."

Make of that what you will, best to wait and see, I guess. ​

Thanks for sharing that info.
Clearly they missed out the 'unless Arsenal are playing' bit though :rolleyes:

I hope the game is shown on HTV today but won't be surprised at all if we end up with 'sorry audio only' again.

Hibs90
05-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Oxley

Gunnarsson
McGregor
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley

McGinn Henderson

Boyle Farid Stokes

MileHighBees
05-04-2016, 05:02 PM
Just had a quick look at the official Zombie Rangers site.
They are advertising live on-line coverage of their game tonight against Dumbarton.

Dundee FC website seems to be saying they are showing their game v Celtic to overseas fans too.

:confused:

HiBremian
05-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Just had a quick look at the official Zombie Rangers site.
They are advertising live on-line coverage of their game tonight against Dumbarton.

Dundee FC website seems to be saying they are showing their game via Celtic to overseas fans too.

:confused:

Just arranged with Mossack Fonseca for the stream to be sent from my PO Box on the British Virgin Islands.

Signed

Rod :greengrin

J-C
05-04-2016, 05:26 PM

Could be

Virtanen

Gray
McGregor
Hanlon
Stevenson

Henderson
Bartley
McGinn

Keatings ( not heard a lot about him recently, is he fit? )
Cummings
Stokes

Captain Trips
05-04-2016, 05:28 PM

He wont manage the next game? what 10 mins of the next game.

Not having it, we are pushing for promotion and our back up striker cant play for much more than 15mins? Where is this bone on bone thing coming from? so its ok to play for 10 mins then with this but not longer?

Lago
05-04-2016, 05:59 PM
He wont manage the next game? what 10 mins of the next game.

Not having it, we are pushing for promotion and our back up striker cant play for much more than 15mins? Where is this bone on bone thing coming from? so its ok to play for 10 mins then with this but not longer?
Yip with you on this, a bit of a smoke screen here re bone on bone, whats he doing on the bench if he can only play 10-15 mins.

Libby Hibby
06-04-2016, 04:57 AM

Your m8 was right