PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: FARID GRABS POINT FOR HIBS AT ST MIRREN

RSS Bot
02-04-2016, 04:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6351)

Joe Baker2
02-04-2016, 05:33 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6351)

we should be playing Farid a lot more. Cmon Stubbsy!

Borderhibbie76
02-04-2016, 11:46 PM

That would mean dropping his star man Stokes never gonna happen. How Stubbs could leave him on the pitch today for what at best could be described as yet another half hearted performance was beyond me and most ot the other991 hibees present today

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 08:33 AM

He clearly has the passion and desire and would score goals ,so if fully fit and the medics have said he can play a full game without risking damage , then its a no brainer for me
Stokes got 90 minutes didn't take his chances but at times didn't look interested
When he came he wanted to help us challenge rangers Now that carrot isn't there he may be finding it hard to motivate himself at this level in a team thats not winning
Just expected him to score for fun at this level

hibsbollah
03-04-2016, 08:41 AM
That would mean dropping his star man Stokes never gonna happen. How Stubbs could leave him on the pitch today for what at best could be described as yet another half hearted performance was beyond me and most ot the other991 hibees present today

Stubbs left him on the pitch. Stokes then provided the assist for the equaliser.

Stokes is an even more unjustified scapegoat than Oxley. Aside from David Gray i dont think anyone is playing that badly compared to anyone else. It doesn't make for interesting debate for the .net regulars but it's a COLLECTIVE failure at the moment. We just need to hope its temporary.

Borderhibbie76
03-04-2016, 09:03 AM
Stubbs left him on the pitch. Stokes then provided the assist for the equaliser.

Stokes is an even more unjustified scapegoat than Oxley. Aside from David Gray i dont think anyone is playing that badly compared to anyone else. It doesn't make for interesting debate for the .net regulars but it's a COLLECTIVE failure at the moment. We just need to hope its temporary.
I dunno how u can defend stokes mate...at times he looks disinterested, he pulls out of challenges and since he arrived it no coincidence our form has slumped alarmingly. His arrival coupled with king Dom's departure and we haven't looked the same team since. He isn't the only one to blame I agree...but his signing so far has been an absolute failure. ..no denying that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hibs0666
03-04-2016, 09:39 AM

Not necessarily. I would go with experience now and play farid with stokes.

hibsbollah
03-04-2016, 09:44 AM
I dunno how u can defend stokes mate...at times he looks disinterested, he pulls out of challenges and since he arrived it no coincidence our form has slumped alarmingly. His arrival coupled with king Dom's departure and we haven't looked the same team since. He isn't the only one to blame I agree...but his signing so far has been an absolute failure. ..no denying that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I do deny it. Totally disagree with almost everything there. If I was going to point fingers it'd be at the service oming in from wide areas. Stevenson and David Gray in particular.

SJM
03-04-2016, 09:46 AM
I do deny it. Totally disagree with almost everything there. If I was going to point fingers it'd be at the service oming in from wide areas. Stevenson and David Gray in particular.

Our full backs get zero protection and have little to pass to with lack of width.

hibsbollah
03-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Our full backs get zero protection and have little to pass to with lack of width.

The full backs have both consistently failed to find multiple targets in the box, usually Stokes and Cummings. So frustrating even you're watching Hendo and McGinn doing great work, knocking it out wide, only for a woeful cross ball failing to beat the first man or sailing over every ones heads towards the corner flag.

I'm not about scapegoating anyone, but I don't understand why there's multiple threads about Oxley Stokes Cummings and the shortcomings of the diamond when nothing is said about so many of our attacks breaking down because of something so obvious.

SJM
03-04-2016, 11:11 AM
The full backs have both consistently failed to find multiple targets in the box, usually Stokes and Cummings. So frustrating even you're watching Hendo and McGinn doing great work, knocking it out wide, only for a woeful cross ball failing to beat the first man or sailing over every ones heads towards the corner flag.

I'm not about scapegoating anyone, but I don't understand why there's multiple threads about Oxley Stokes Cummings and the shortcomings of the diamond when nothing is said about so many of our attacks breaking down because of something so obvious.

They should have creative outlet for them to cross balls in the middle. Not Lewis Stevenson who's limited ability in that aspect has been glaringly obvious to see for years.

The management are to blame for that. Nobody else and especially the full backs who are often getting blamed for being caught out defensively also to cover the frailties. David Gray looks to have lost a yard too which is very concerning.