PDA

View Full Version : Nade

JK Rolling
01-04-2016, 06:26 AM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35931141

We need to get out of this league sharpish, this clown is classed as the best player in it for this month. :confused:

Pete
01-04-2016, 06:29 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it.

He's irrelevant. :aok:

JK Rolling
01-04-2016, 06:32 AM

If I'm honest, when I read it this morning I thought it was an April Fools joke.

HIBERNIAN-0762
01-04-2016, 09:43 AM

Hey! that's the answer! he's an elephant!

A Marx Brothers classic for those not in the know...:greengrin

bawheid
01-04-2016, 09:58 AM
I quite like Nade to be honest. The guy has got himself pretty fit and always plays well against us. Takes the abuse but gives the odd jibe back too, which is fair enough with me.

Famous Fiver
01-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Nade is a good player when all is said and done and a nice bloke.

Has screwed the nut, keeps fit and trains well. Perhaps, it could be argued, wasted his talent a bit when younger, and by the way I was shouting for a penalty against Falkirk as loud as any Dumbarton supporter!

Onion
01-04-2016, 11:04 AM
Sevc0 players bypassed for international honours and now for top player awards. It's a conspiracy. Warburton will be spitting nails :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2016, 11:05 AM
One of the better attempts at an April Fool IMO.

SJM
01-04-2016, 11:32 AM
I quite like Nade to be honest. The guy has got himself pretty fit and always plays well against us. Takes the abuse but gives the odd jibe back too, which is fair enough with me.

And he took £1000s off Hertz for doing pretty much nowt.

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 11:51 AM

Has screwed the nut, keeps fit and trains well. Perhaps, it could be argued, wasted his talent a bit when younger, and by the way I was shouting for a penalty against Falkirk as loud as any Dumbarton supporter!

You obviously were not at Dumbarton when he deliberately walked past the Hibs fans giving the cup final score gestures, your opinion may have been different if you had seen that and the hassle it caused.

marinello59
01-04-2016, 12:05 PM
You obviously were not at Dumbarton when he deliberately walked past the Hibs fans giving the cup final score gestures, your opinion may have been different if you had seen that and the hassle it caused.

I really had no problem with Nade at Dumbarton. We dished it out to him, he gave it back.
Actually, what hassle did it cause other than a few grown men getting very worked up over a childish gesture? :confused:

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 12:10 PM
I really had no problem with Nade at Dumbarton. We dished it out to him, he gave it back.
Actually, what hassle did it cause other than a few grown men getting very worked up over a childish gesture? :confused:

I also didn't have much of an issue with it as he was getting pelters but you know how it works, fans give stick to players but fans can't take it back. There were a few running to the front to scream abuse then telling the coppers they wanted him done.:rolleyes:

marinello59
01-04-2016, 12:44 PM
I also didn't have much of an issue with it as he was getting pelters but you know how it works, fans give stick to players but fans can't take it back. There were a few running to the front to scream abuse then telling the coppers they wanted him done.:rolleyes:

There was more action in the stand that day from Hibs fans than the players gave us on the pitch. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2016, 01:26 PM

Life is a cabaret, i wonder how some of these people would react when there was a real issue in their life? :greengrin

Sir David Gray
01-04-2016, 09:24 PM

Considering Jason Cummings was booked for standing in front of the Hearts fans for a few seconds, with his arms wide open, I'm not quite sure how Nade avoided being booked for his gesture.

Yes it was tit for tat between him and the fans but there really has to be consistency in how the laws of the game are applied.

dafthibby
01-04-2016, 10:31 PM

The **** loves a goal against us and giving it the 5-1

Pedantic_Hibee
01-04-2016, 11:00 PM
Nade is fine by me. Fat lad but he gives what he takes. Fair play to the big, rotund fellae.

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2016, 11:03 PM
The **** loves a goal against us and giving it the 5-1

He takes a lot of abuse too, so gives a bit back. It's only banter, and he knows the 5-1 is the easiest way to get our backs up.

dafthibby
01-04-2016, 11:26 PM
He takes a lot of abuse too, so gives a bit back. It's only banter, and he knows the 5-1 is the easiest way to get our backs up.

But it isn't just banter that cup final really hurt me

Pete
01-04-2016, 11:31 PM
Cracking chat. :hmmm:

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2016, 11:34 PM

It hurt like a kick in the stones, but that's life, and of course they're going to milk it. Besides, they were financially cheating and had huge help from the Yam in chief, Thomson. Let fatty enjoy his gesture.

bawheid
02-04-2016, 07:48 AM

Come on now lad. This one was just a step too far into the obvious.

JimBHibees
02-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Come on now lad. This one was just a step too far into the obvious.

:not worth undercover agent training required. :tee hee:

lyonhibs
02-04-2016, 08:08 AM

Haha. Must try harder Jambo.

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2016, 08:57 AM

:hilarious

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2016, 11:22 AM

Nice try. I am over it.

02-04-2016, 11:40 AM

:dummytit:

:bye::jamboclow

hibee_nation
02-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Daftjambo name taken i take it. 😊

02-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Not bothered about him giving us stick back, its all part n parcel of football, you dish it out and take some back. Some football fans can be so precious. Happy to dish out dogs abuse to players/managers etc. for 90 mins but the moment one of them gives something back its an outrage. Kind of like Mixu the other week in the dundee derby.

Unseen work
02-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Would take him at Hibs.

Sort of player that would help get us out this league

marinello59
02-04-2016, 08:48 PM
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35931141

We need to get out of this league sharpish, this clown is classed as the best player in it for this month. :confused:

The forklift truck came second.

HappyHanlon
03-04-2016, 08:43 AM

Did we or did we not give it out to him? Ten Men couldn't carry song, chicken wings song, fat eddie murphy song etc....

If you dish it out, you have to accept it when it's fired back at you.

neil7908
03-04-2016, 09:07 AM
Don't like the guy but one of my biggest hates in football is grown, supposedly adult men giving players dogs abuse from the safety of the crowd and then suddenly becoming shrinking violets with delicate sensibilities when said player has the audacity to give a bit back. Nade is ahem a fairly big fella and not sure if these terrace hard men would be so vocal if they ran into him by themselves in a dark alleyway.

In short, don't dish it out if you can't take it

et_hibby
03-04-2016, 12:27 PM
Don't like the guy but one of my biggest hates in football is grown, supposedly adult men giving players dogs abuse from the safety of the crowd and then suddenly becoming shrinking violets with delicate sensibilities when said player has the audacity to give a bit back. Nade is ahem a fairly big fella and not sure if these terrace hard men would be so vocal if they ran into him by themselves in a dark alleyway.

Well said mate.

03-04-2016, 12:52 PM

So what? we give him dogs abuse then just because he did some silly 5-1 hand gesture we are suddenly all appalled. Who cares.

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 02:00 PM
Did we or did we not give it out to him? Ten Men couldn't carry song, chicken wings song, fat eddie murphy song etc....

If you dish it out, you have to accept it when it's fired back at you.

So what? we give him dogs abuse then just because he did some silly 5-1 hand gesture we are suddenly all appalled. Who cares.

I have no issue about what he did. There were many toys out the pram when he did do it though.

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2016, 02:08 PM

Me too mate .... even now I look out into the garden to where the cat is buried and go why!! why!!! :greengrin

kaimendhibs
03-04-2016, 05:22 PM

Agree completely

Pedantic_Hibee
04-04-2016, 04:53 PM
I think we have to give a lot of credit to big Nade for battling on and still playing given his current health condition.

He's been diagnosed with a horrible flesh eating disease. Doctors have given him 238 years to live.

Respect, Nads. Respect.

since90plustwo
04-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Would take him at Hibs.

Sort of player that would help get us out this league

Because he is streets ahead of Cummings, Stokes, El Alagui and Keatings :rolleyes:

Eyrie
04-04-2016, 07:04 PM
Because he is streets ahead of Cummings, Stokes, El Alagui and Keatings :rolleyes:

Nade wouldn't get a game as a striker but he'd certainly give us extra width.