PDA

View Full Version : Well done Jason Cummings

MB62
30-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Half way through the day and not a thread on J.C. and his performance last night for the Scotland U21's.
It took a huge pair of gonads to step up and take a penalty after his miss against R.R. and the fact he hadn't scored in about 6 games. Then he misses the penalty but rather than feel sorry for himself, he gets on with it and scores a couple of goals, VERY WELL DONE JASON :thumbsup:

I reckon we have all been a bit frustrated at not just his lack of goals, but the teams lack of goals, recently, but a player that scores 20 goals in two back to back seasons doesn't become a bad player in a matter of a few short weeks.
We always seem very keen to have a pop at our own but I think J.C. deserves a thread of his own to give the credit where it is due.

GGTTH

matty_f
30-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Well done Jason!

Andy.1875
30-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Hopefully knock in a few more for us next month,

Lago
30-03-2016, 01:22 PM
:top marks
Half way through the day and not a thread on J.C. and his performance last night for the Scotland U21's.
It took a huge pair of gonads to step and take a penalty after his miss against R.R. and the fact he hadn't scored in about 6 games. Then he misses the penalty but rather feel sorry for himself, he gets in with it scores a couple of goals, VERY WELL DONE JASON :thumbsup:

I reckon we have all been a bit frustrated at not just his lack of goals, but the teams lack of goals, recently, but a player that scores 20 goals in two back to back seasons doesn't become a bad player in a matter of a few short weeks.
We always seem very keen to have a pop at our own but I think J.C. deserves a thread of his own to give the credit where it is due.

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
30-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Our goal scoring problems have nothing to do with Jason Cummings IMHO.
Well done last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erin go bragh
30-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Well done JC .

GGTTH

SaulGoodman
30-03-2016, 01:42 PM
Currently going raj on Twitter at the Daily Ranger for having the headline " Jason Cummings misses penalty and pulls bizarre wedgie as poor form continues"

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Currently going raj on Twitter at the Daily Ranger for having the headline " Jason Cummings misses penalty and pulls bizarre wedgie as poor form continues"

Absolute disgrace of a headline from them. Utter rag.

Michael
30-03-2016, 01:55 PM

It actually is...I thought this was satire!

Diclonius
30-03-2016, 02:52 PM

The article has now been removed. Funny that.

SJM
30-03-2016, 03:07 PM
He gets himself in the goal scoring positions more time than not and you can't teach that instinct. Massive month for us and JC and his form is vital to us.

G B Young
30-03-2016, 03:52 PM
It was probably a timely match to help him regain a bit of confidence as the NI side are bottom of the group with just one point out of 18. Granted the Scots are well adrift of the qualifying positions too but it was a good time for him to face a side liable to ship a few goals. Here's hoping he can repeat the feat when the games that really matter start again this weekend.

NAE NOOKIE
30-03-2016, 04:00 PM
It took a huge pair of gonads to step and take a penalty after his miss against R.R. and the fact he hadn't scored in about 6 games. Then he misses the penalty but rather feel sorry for himself, he gets in with it scores a couple of goals, VERY WELL DONE JASON :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Indeed ..... well done Jason :aok:

Keith_M
30-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Our goal scoring problems have nothing to do with Jason Cummings IMHO.
Well done last night.

Surely it must be partly down to him, as our main striker.

Oh and well done to Jason in scoring two goals for the U21s. It would be great if this helps him regain his form for us.

Aldo
30-03-2016, 05:35 PM

Edit: should read before posting.....

I wouldn't mind playing badly and scoring 2 goals in a 3-1 win. Shocking report from a shockingly poor rag!

Thecat23
30-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Delighted he got a couple of goals, will help his confidence big time! As for the Record that's a brutal headline even for them. Can't wait until that paper goes bust like their beloved Zombies!

Wee Effen Bee
30-03-2016, 05:43 PM

GGTTH

How long before a 'he deserves abuse/criticism!' post arrives?:greengrin Even the best strikers go through lean/poor spells. The laddie has been excellent for us the past couple of years and does very well for Scotland <21s.:not worth

Hi Heid Yin
30-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Well done Jason. Now go and do the business for us!

Aldo
30-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Well done Jason. Now go and do the business for us!

He has been... He's just hit the strikers 'Purple Patch' when it comes to league scoring.

A goal in Sat will set him up nicely for run in!!

Sir David Gray
30-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Hopefully that gives him a wee boost to get back on form for us over the next month or so.

Well done to him.

Bostonhibby
30-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Well done son, Scoring at every level he's pitched in at. Class is permanent. Jason Cummings, hammer of the hertz.

Billy Whizz
30-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Well done son, Scoring at every level he's pitched in at. Class is permanent. Jason Cummings, hammer of the hertz.

The new Robbo

Bostonhibby
30-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Edit: should read before posting.....

I wouldn't mind playing badly and scoring 2 goals in a 3-1 win. Shocking report from a shockingly poor rag!

Hibs player scoring two in one Scotland game and another Hibs player man of the match in the other seem to be the real positive stories, nowt positive on the same scale for either of the uglies so the ****** probably felt they had to give their "readership" something to feel good about.

JimBHibees
30-03-2016, 07:35 PM
It took a huge pair of gonads to step and take a penalty after his miss against R.R. and the fact he hadn't scored in about 6 games. Then he misses the penalty but rather than feel sorry for himself, he gets on with it and scores a couple of goals, VERY WELL DONE JASON :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Agree totally. Well done JC. :flag:

Bostonhibby
30-03-2016, 07:35 PM
The new Robbo

:agree: He didnae support the yam either.

JimBHibees
30-03-2016, 07:39 PM
It was probably a timely match to help him regain a bit of confidence as the NI side are bottom of the group with just one point out of 18. Granted the Scots are well adrift of the qualifying positions too but it was a good time for him to face a side liable to ship a few goals. Here's hoping he can repeat the feat when the games that really matter start again this weekend.

Hugely negative interpretation. Maybe you should be watching more rugby games. :greengrin

Aldo
30-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Hibs player scoring two in one Scotland game and another Hibs player man of the match in the other seem to be the real positive stories, nowt positive on the same scale for either of the uglies so the ****** probably felt they had to give their "readership" something to feel good about.

Indeed BH exactly how I'm reading what's been posted on Social Media.

I honestly don't understand how scoring 2 goals as a striker means your poor form continues.

Bostonhibby
30-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Indeed BH exactly how I'm reading what's been posted on Social Media.

I honestly don't understand how scoring 2 goals as a striker means your poor form continues.

Is it a bit like borrowing loads of money from yourself but never being in debt, or having a business that puts itself into liquidation thereby ceasing to exist but then claiming it's the same business with the same history? :dunno:

Like to see the meejah's take on those - not that I'd buy any of the papers concerned.

Edson Arantes
30-03-2016, 09:25 PM
He has been... He's just hit the strikers 'Purple Patch' when it comes to league scoring.

A goal in Sat will set him up nicely for run in!!

A 'purple patch' means a run of good luck/being lucky/generally being fortunate/good fortune.

You have made a misquote.

Aldo
30-03-2016, 09:35 PM
A 'purple patch' means a run of good luck/being lucky/generally being fortunate/good fortune. You have made a misquote.

Wow!

Apologises for the mis quote!

I did not post what I had indeed been thinking. I will rearrange in order for it to mean what I really did indeed to say at the time.

Then again I can't be arsed!

Edson Arantes
30-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Wow!

Apologises for the mis quote!

I did not post what I had indeed been thinking. I will rearrange in order for it to mean what I really did indeed to say at the time.

Then again I can't be arsed!

Why?

JOD
31-03-2016, 03:21 AM
He never Kisses the our Badge. All his family are Jambos. Why would he change FFs. Get a life ?????

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2016, 05:08 AM
Taking a step back for a moment...

Was the dude not referring to the context of penalty taking?

it's nothing that wouldn't be exempt from a knee-jerk comment on here or in the stands