PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BELONG, GUIDE, PROTECT, SUCCEED: HIBERNIAN SHARES

RSS Bot
29-03-2016, 05:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6339)

Big_Franck
29-03-2016, 08:57 PM
£200 is the minimum amount for anyone wanting to own a part of their club.

Anyone received their share certificate for the payments that were processed a couple weeks ago?

hibby6270
29-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Signed up for mine today.
At least I now know it takes a bit of time to take the money and definitely longer to receive share certificate.
Best emotional purchase I've ever made (apart from last 25 years worth of season tickets and an original East Terrace plaque). Being a shareholder just makes you feel as though you own an actual bit of the club, no matter how small, but fully appreciate I'll get nothing else out of it other than the certificate.
GGTTH

Hamish
30-03-2016, 08:54 AM
£200 is the minimum amount for anyone wanting to own a part of their club.

Anyone received their share certificate for the payments that were processed a couple weeks ago?
Got my thank you e mail last week. Sure somebody mentioned it's about 8 weeks start to finish.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatal

AndyM_1875
30-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Bought mine yesterday. Happy to own a small bit of the club I have supported for 38 years.

Whilst I have worked all over the country place and watched football wherever I have been I could not ever support another team.