PDA

View Full Version : SPFL 2016 Fans Football Survey

hibby6270
26-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Everyone on here has an opinion. You wouldn't be reading this if you didn't. :wink:
Stumbled across this that gives you a chance to rate Scottish football on the whole.
Takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.

Have your say on the future of Scottish football - click here to take part in the Scottish Football Supporters Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/viewfromyourseat

My_Wife_Camille
26-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Seems like we get one of these every year and **** all changes

CMac1988
26-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Seems like we get one of these every year and **** all changes

Was just about to say the same. Done regardless.

Keith_M
26-03-2016, 01:04 PM
Going by previous experience, the views of the Fans will be ignored or distorted.

The SPL tried to twist the results of the survey of Fans on the size of the top league to support their proposal for a change to 14 teams, despite the overwhelming majority of votes being for other options (mostly 16 or 18).

Sammy7nil
26-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Everyone should complete the survey if you don't take the time to do it then don't mump your gums.

HappyAsHellas
26-03-2016, 01:43 PM
The very fact that they are having this survey would seem to indicate that someone is listening. It's a chance to let them know what you think about the state of our game. To ignore it is, in my opinion, stupid.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 01:46 PM
They ask you if you feel the SPFL are doing enough or are committed to the fan experience and then give you no option to say why you think they are doing a crap job.

Broken Gnome
26-03-2016, 01:47 PM
There's not really a chance to actually say much though, is there?

Limited and flawed.

Mr White
26-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Limited and flawed.

Perfect match for scottish football then :cb

Eyrie
26-03-2016, 03:11 PM
#20 - How concerned are you about match fixing in Scottish football?
Pity I can't give two answers - one for Ugly Sisters games and one for the rest of us.

The very fact that they are having this survey would seem to indicate that someone is listening. It's a chance to let them know what you think about the state of our game. To ignore it is, in my opinion, stupid.
It's a PR tick-box exercise. They'll note our concerns and carry on regardless. I still completed it though because otherwise I'm in no position to complain.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Too many subjects covered. I have just gone through it and it was almost like a quiz than a survey. Wouldn't guarantee that I would give the same answers if I went over it again right now.

Sir David Gray
26-03-2016, 03:29 PM
10. What do you perceive to be the barriers to greater participation in grassroots football? (Select as many factors that apply)

You can only select one answer! :rolleyes:

weecounty hibby
26-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Waste of time. No one at the SPFL or SFA are in the slightest bit interested in what fans of any club have to say. Arrogance and incompetence in equal measures from them.

Benny Brazil
26-03-2016, 04:48 PM
10. What do you perceive to be the barriers to greater participation in grassroots football? (Select as many factors that apply)

I noticed that - so I selected other and then put the comment "all of the above" :greengrin

MyJo
26-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Going by previous experience, the views of the Fans will be ignored or distorted.

The SPL tried to twist the results of the survey of Fans on the size of the top league to support their proposal for a change to 14 teams, despite the overwhelming majority of votes being for other options (mostly 16 or 18).

yup, this time the question is about the number of leagues that is the preference rather than the size so regardless of what the most popular answer to this question is it will be used in whatever way suits the blazers.

Keith_M
26-03-2016, 06:03 PM

Right, so anybody that disagrees with you is stupid.

:rolleyes:

Eyrie
26-03-2016, 06:44 PM

I had that problem too ...

I noticed that - so I selected other and then put the comment "all of the above" :greengrin

.... and the same solution!

Tapes99
26-03-2016, 06:59 PM
They forgot to ask this multiple choice question:

What is best about Scottish football?

A:Celtic B:The Rangers

Broken Gnome
26-03-2016, 07:05 PM
yup, this time the question is about the number of leagues that is the preference rather than the size so regardless of what the most popular answer to this question is it will be used in whatever way suits the blazers.

Result - Overwhelming majority want two leagues.

Conclusion - The people demand a thirty-team Championship and want to keep twelve teams.

mutley
26-03-2016, 07:23 PM
I've completed it, not that I expect anything to change though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk