PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET INFO

Pages : [1] 2

RSS Bot
25-03-2016, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6329)

DH1875
25-03-2016, 09:26 AM
No loyalty points, again :confused:

Onceinawhile
25-03-2016, 09:28 AM

Don't see why, there's obviously a glitch in the system that needs ironed. Also,why wait til Friday!!

12,000 tickets isn't a big allocation though. I think Utd only got 8,000 as well.

CropleyWasGod
25-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Whos's the proof-reader? :greengrin

"As a result loyalty points will not be rewarded for this match."

tanfield
25-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Whos's the proof-reader? :greengrin

"As a result loyalty points will not be rewarded for this match."

Now been fixed...

CropleyWasGod
25-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Now been fixed...

Damn... was looking forward to another thread of putting the boot into the club..... :greengrin

HH81
25-03-2016, 09:46 AM
First wave again. Think will try south stand this time if can get high up.

hibee
25-03-2016, 09:55 AM

Don't know why they bother with a loyalty points system if they don't reward fans for travelling to Hampden.

After all the disappointments at that ground we should get double for going.

DaveF
25-03-2016, 10:07 AM
First wave again. Think will try south stand this time if can get high up.

Me too. Dont want the standing section in the north :-)

GreenCastle
25-03-2016, 10:30 AM
I think they have got this nearly spot on - unlimited number should help sales.

I agree about loyalty points though - gave them last season but none this season - seems an inconsistent system.

Sat south stand for final and while decent view - atmosphere not as good on that side but also from a few of the hampden nutters who come out for the occasional semi final / final.

Also 18 quid for east and 28 for north is quite a jump.

Will be there anyway and don't mind how many we take - just need to get the win !

Ronniekirk
25-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Surely we will shift 12 ,000 in a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibsNutter
25-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Loyalty points shouldn't be an issue, most Hibs fans will make the trip through to these games anyway. Nobody really wins or loses?

DH1875
25-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Loyalty points shouldn't be an issue, most Hibs fans will make the trip through to these games anyway. Nobody really wins or loses?

They'll become an issue if we win though.

LaMotta
25-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Don't see why, there's obviously a glitch in the system that needs ironed. Also,why wait til Friday!!

12,000 tickets isn't a big allocation though. I think Utd only got 8,000 as well.

Doubt either us or Utd will need more than our initial allocation.

hibee
25-03-2016, 01:39 PM

I don't think most fans will go to the semi, it could be quite a poor crowd.

I think the point is those that do go should then have more points than those that didn't but with this system problem everyone will get the same points, zero.

Bishop Hibee
25-03-2016, 01:40 PM
We'll sell 12000 but can't see us going much beyond 15000. Early kick off, on TV and the number of times we've been to Hampden recently, more often than not ending in disappointment, will scunner the big game hunters.

Brooster
25-03-2016, 01:50 PM

What makes you think Hibs wont sell 12k for a semi final?

Nicho87
25-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Dundee utd initial ammount is around 8k

NAE NOOKIE
25-03-2016, 02:01 PM
They'll become an issue if we win though.

If we make the final we will get a minimum 22,000 tickets .... anybody who has stuck with the club over the last 2 seasons should have enough points to get a ticket.

No issue that I can see

NAE NOOKIE
25-03-2016, 02:09 PM

If that's true it will be our poorest turn out for a SC semi final in decades ( the Dunfermline reply doesn't count ) .... I have greater faith in our support than that.

LaMotta
25-03-2016, 03:19 PM
What makes you think Hibs wont sell 12k for a semi final?

For the same reasons Bishop Hibee posts above. I think we will sell 12k max but hope we take more than that though.

LaMotta
25-03-2016, 03:23 PM
If that's true it will be our poorest turn out for a SC semi final in decades ( the Dunfermline reply doesn't count ) .... I have greater faith in our support than that.

We didnt take much more than that in 2012 and i sense a lack of excitement about this game. Hope you are right though.

Brooster
25-03-2016, 03:25 PM
For the same reasons Bishop Hibee posts above. I think we will sell 12k max but hope we take more than that though.

Pathetic reasons....if indeed thats why folk dont go.

RoYO!
25-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Would have been nice to know which sections will be open for first wave. 12000 seats between 3 stands. Will be potentially huge gaps between our own supporters. Seems odd. I wonder which sections in the north will be open- do you think they'll work from the halfway line towards the ends?

Scouse Hibee
25-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Seat booked, Comfie Seat,Upper West, free hospitality, ma house opposite the tv.

B.H.F.C
25-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Would have been nice to know which sections will be open for first wave. 12000 seats between 3 stands. Will be potentially huge gaps between our own supporters. Seems odd. I wonder which sections in the north will be open- do you think they'll work from the halfway line towards the ends?

It'll be all our section in the north which is only 4500 as we only have half of it. Our half of the south which is probably less. And the east will be open from F1 I'd guess.

Pete
25-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Hibs should have said that there will be a relaxed attitude towards standing in the north so fans should keep that in mind when purchasing tickets.

It would avoid any confusion and the club would only be telling the truth.

flash
25-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Seat booked, Comfie Seat,Upper West, free hospitality, ma house opposite the tv.

Hopefully there's a power cut in your street.

Scouse Hibee
25-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Hopefully there's a power cut in your street.

Why would you hope that will happen,is watching on tv not allowed in your book?

HH81
25-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Two nights hotel booked
Train booked.

It is expensive coming up from Yorkshire but BRING IT ON.

flash
25-03-2016, 06:03 PM

It's a free country. Just wouldn't boast about it personally.

NAE NOOKIE
25-03-2016, 06:20 PM
It's a free country. Just wouldn't boast about it personally.

Seconded

Brooster
25-03-2016, 08:35 PM

Not at all.....but why come on here to brag about missing a Hibs game? Strange.

MWHIBBIES
25-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Obviously we wont need more than 21k but why is that the limit? Hampden is 52k, surely we are entitled to at least half if we need it.

hibee-boys
25-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Obviously we wont need more than 21k but why is that the limit? Hampden is 52k, surely we are entitled to at least half if we need it.

The 21k will be our half of the stadium minus south stand upper tickets I would guess. No danger will need anymore than that anyway!

iwasthere1972
25-03-2016, 10:30 PM

Well take no more than about 16,000.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Not at all.....but why come on here to brag about missing a Hibs game? Strange.

Strange......bragging? FFS you guys need to get a life or lighten up.

Brooster
26-03-2016, 07:29 AM
Strange......bragging? FFS you guys need to get a life or lighten up.

You are boasting about not going to the game. Do you not realise you are boring people to death?

CorrieHibs
26-03-2016, 07:46 AM

Why are you not attending scouse?

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 07:48 AM
You are boasting about not going to the game. Do you not realise you are boring people to death?

I am not boasting about anything but I am bored with you taking such an issue with my light hearted post. Boasting! Get a grip.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Why are you not attending scouse?

A couple of reasons, I dislike going to Hampden at the best of times due to the many disappointments. I hate the fact that we play semi finals there anyway,three out of our group of five are not going,so I can't rwally be ersed either for an early KO and it's on tv anyway.

.Sean.
26-03-2016, 08:17 AM
Which makes a mockery of the 30000 'fans' at the final.

Where are the thousands of part-timers hiding for this one??

marinello59
26-03-2016, 08:21 AM

Behind the couch used to work for me. That only works for Cybermen and Daleks though. When it comes to Hibs at Hampden a secure unit may be the only way to go.

CorrieHibs
26-03-2016, 08:22 AM
A couple of reasons, I dislike going to Hampden at the best of times due to the many disappointments. I hate the fact that we play semi finals there anyway,three out of our group of five are not going,so I can't rwally be ersed either for an early KO and it's on tv anyway.

Fair enough. You're correct, hampden is a dump and I also hate how we play SC semi's there. Wish we had the option to play elsewhere.

Brooster
26-03-2016, 08:40 AM
I am not boasting about anything but I am bored with you taking such an issue with my light hearted post. Boasting! Get a grip.

Do you think you are interesting when you say you have hospitality booked in your living room for a massive semi final? I dont.

we are hibs
26-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Think we will take a similar crowd as we did for the Aberdeen semi. Around 15k I'd imagine. A few impressive results may see that go up to 18-19k

Bishop Hibee
26-03-2016, 09:03 AM
We're making a day out of it win or lose. Heading through on the train early. It's probably been done to death but is there anywhere in the Weej you can get an alcoholic drink before 11a.m?

Keith_M
26-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Every team in every country in the world can get more people attending Finals than Semi-Finals. It's quite obvious that it's a much bigger draw and will attract people that rarely or never go.

Why is it that some people have a problem with that?

:dunno:

Disclaimer: I'm not going to the SF and won't be going to the Final if we get there, as I used up all my available money (and goodwill with the missus) by going to Hampden instead of Majorca for our holidays two weeks ago. Feel free to slag me off in whatever way you want for that decision ;)

rotherhamrob
26-03-2016, 09:55 AM
Jeezo, some people will just moan about anything, a fellow supporter makes a light hearted comment about why he's not going and it apparently upsets a few people.
Most people on here (there are undercover yams) support hibs in whatever way we can, however 100% attendance is not a prerequisite.
For what it's worth scouse, I will also be in upper south with free hospitality, but unlike you I won't be opposite the telly, I'll probably be hiding behind it as I'm a nervous wreck whenever I'm watching hibs.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 09:59 AM
Jeezo, some people will just moan about anything, a fellow supporter makes a light hearted comment about why he's not going and it apparently upsets a few people.
Most people on here (there are undercover yams) support hibs in whatever way we can, however 100% attendance is not a prerequisite.
For what it's worth scouse, I will also be in upper south with free hospitality, but unlike you I won't be opposite the telly, I'll probably be hiding behind it as I'm a nervous wreck whenever I'm watching hibs.

Have a few drinks mate to settle the nerves and get in front of that tv :-)

cwilliamson85
26-03-2016, 10:05 AM
We're making a day out of it win or lose. Heading through on the train early. It's probably been done to death but is there anywhere in the Weej you can get an alcoholic drink before 11a.m?

As its the Saturday game will a lot of pubs will be open from 8am/9am for breakfasts etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Hibernia&Alba
26-03-2016, 10:19 AM
The views form the East Stand are pish, but if that's where most of the Hibs support will be, I'd rather be there.

marinello59
26-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Can we cut out the personal stuff please. We don't want to be deleting posts and closing threads.
Thanks.

cabbageandribs1875
26-03-2016, 10:45 AM

oooh it is to a few on here , no doubt someone will be along shorty telling any fans not going are not needed by the club :agree: the same few will never hold positions in PR at our club :greengrin

:sofa: for me this time as well

NorthHibees
26-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Will be a early start for this one but there will be a few of us there.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 11:00 AM

Nobody is saying it is. There are a million good reasons why folk cant go to a game .... one guy on here was saying he had used up all his privilege with his misses to go to the LC final ... many of us can relate to that one :agree:

But of all the reasons not to go and support your club in a Scottish cup 'semi final' the most pathetic one I have ever heard on here since I joined in 2007 is the 'I hate Hampden, and besides I've seen us lose there too many times' one.

Boo F'ing hoo .......... Since the 1979 Scottish cup semi final I have been to all but two of Hibs games at Hampden ... its no less a dump for me than every other Hibby, the disappointments are no more crushing for me than them, so this is not a 'wow look at me claim' there are plenty Hibs fans who have been to Hampden and seen us lose more than I have.

"I'm no goin' coz Hampden isnae the Allianz Arena and we dinnae crush ever team we play when we go there" ........ Utterly pathetic. To be honest I'd be more impressed if you said you were going to the Gyle handbag shopping.

I've said more than once on here that as far as I'm concerned places like Hibs.Net are surely where people who are enthusiastic about their club come to talk about their team and encourage each other in their support of it ..... that should be what its all about for me ..... and that being the case, if you feel the need to come on and make posts that make your fellow fans feel like fools for going along to support it, or expect support from them when your reason for not going is as woeful as the above you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

Its a Scottish cup semi final FFS .... not away to East Fife in the Petrofac cup.

Hibernia&Alba
26-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I understand why some folk have decided they'll give it a miss this time. The League Cup final defeat is still fresh in the mind, it's been an expensive time recently, and it's on telly. With it being a semi-final, those who only attend when they can get a ticket for a final won't be there. As long as we win, I'm happy.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 11:20 AM
Nobody is saying it is. There are a million good reasons why folk cant go to a game .... one guy on here was saying he had used up all his privilege with his misses to go to the LC final ... many of us can relate to that one :agree:

But of all the reasons not to go and support your club in a Scottish cup 'semi final' the most pathetic one I have ever heard on here since I joined in 2007 is the 'I hate Hampden, and besides I've seen us lose there too many times' one.

Boo F'ing hoo .......... Since the 1979 Scottish cup semi final I have been to all but two of Hibs games at Hampden ... its no less a dump for me than every other Hibby, the disappointments are no more crushing for me than them, so this is not a 'wow look at me claim' there are plenty Hibs fans who have been to Hampden and seen us lose more than I have.

"I'm no goin' coz Hampden isnae the Allianz Arena and we dinnae crush ever team we play when we go there" ........ Utterly pathetic. To be honest I'd be more impressed if you said you were going to the Gyle handbag shopping.

I've said more than once on here that as far as I'm concerned places like Hibs.Net are surely where people who are enthusiastic about their club come to talk about their team and encourage each other in their support of it ..... that should be what its all about for me ..... and that being the case, if you feel the need to come on and make posts that make your fellow fans feel like fools for going along to support it, or expect support from them when your reason for not going is as woeful as the above you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

Its a Scottish cup semi final FFS .... not away to East Fife in the Petrofac cup.

Wow just wow, "make fellow fans feel like fools for going". I haven't got a clue what you are on about and frankly after reading that comment I am not sure you do either.

I think the only people deserving of ridicule are people like you who spout out this kind of nonsense time after time when people say they are not attending. Why on earth you feel that reasons for non attendance have to be justifiable to the likes of you I don't know.

I stated a fact and my reasons,not once have I ridiculed nor would I ever question the choice of any fan to go or not and try to use it as some sort of point scoring nonsense against fellow fans. Some will attend,some will not,at the end of the day we are all Hibs fans who want the same success.

kaimendhibs
26-03-2016, 11:31 AM
I'm not going as gonna be in Berlin with Jumbo for punkndisorderly festival. Flights, hotel and tickets purchased last year.

Blaster
26-03-2016, 12:07 PM
Wow just wow, "make fellow fans feel like fools for going". I haven't got a clue what you are on about and frankly after reading that comment I am not sure you do either.

I think the only people deserving of ridicule are people like you who spout out this kind of nonsense time after time when people say they are not attending. Why on earth you feel that reasons for non attendance have to be justifiable to the likes of you I don't know.

I stated a fact and my reasons,not once have I ridiculed nor would I ever question the choice of any fan to go or not and try to use it as some sort of point scoring nonsense against fellow fans. Some will attend,some will not,at the end of the day we are all Hibs fans who want the same success.

Why feel the need to tell us though? Folk who can't afford it or whatever fair enough but your reason is absolutely pathetic in my opinion - lighthearted or not

In my opinion it's a 'look at me I'm not going' post and as many others have pointed out you have came across as a bit of a plum (polite version)

Bet you'll be trying to get a ticket for the final if we get there though, whatever you say just now

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Wow just wow, "make fellow fans feel like fools for going". I haven't got a clue what you are on about and frankly after reading that comment I am not sure you do either. I think the only people deserving of ridicule are people like you who spout out this kind of nonsense time after time when people say they are not attending. Why on earth you feel that reasons for non attendance have to be justifiable to the likes of you I don't know. I stated a fact and my reasons,not once have I ridiculed nor would I ever question the choice of any fan to go or not and try to use it as some sort of point scoring nonsense against fellow fans. Some will attend,some will not,at the end of the day we are all Hibs fans who want the same success.

That wasn't aimed at you Scouse, it was more to do with the overall point of my comment as opposed to the nature of your post ... I know you weren't doing that, though in the past others have ... as a matter of fact I respect you as one of the better posters on here.

But I still stick by what I said ....... If you feel the need to share that you would rather watch the game on the telly, then I exercise my right to share my opinion as a fellow Hibs fan and fellow Hibs.Netter that I'm less than impressed at your reason for doing so. And by the way .......... I wasn't asking you to justify your reason for not going, you had already felt the need to do that yourself in your post, it was the justification I was commenting on.

When it comes to any success this club is ever going to have its supporters backing it from in front of the telly is as much use to it as those folk doon the boozer who bang on about politics for hours on end and then don't bother to vote ....... As my various wives and partners have never tired of saying to me over the years as I shouted at the fitba on the telly ............... 'what's the bloody point, they cannae hear ye'

Perhaps you don't get what I'm on about, but I assure you I do just fine and I'm willing to bet there are plenty of others on here who do too.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Why feel the need to tell us though? Folk who can't afford it or whatever fair enough but your reason is absolutely pathetic in my opinion - lighthearted or not

In my opinion it's a 'look at me I'm not going' post and as many others have pointed out you have came across as a bit of a plum (polite version)

Bet you'll be trying to get a ticket for the final if we get there though, whatever you say just now

Jeez another one, go away and dry your eyes precious.I won't be trying for a ticket for the final as I will be guaranteed one if we get there, wether I decide to go is another matter to be decided by me nearer the time. Don't worry though I will be sure to post my decision on here so you and others can continue to bump your gums about it. As for your "look at me I'm not going" jibe it's laughable it really is.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 12:22 PM
That wasn't aimed at you Scouse, it was more to do with the overall point of my comment as opposed to the nature of your post ... I know you weren't doing that, though in the past others have ... as a matter of fact I respect you as one of the better posters on here.

But I still stick by what I said ....... If you feel the need to share that you would rather watch the game on the telly, then I exercise my right to share my opinion as a fellow Hibs fan and fellow Hibs.Netter that I'm less than impressed at your reason for doing so. And by the way .......... I wasn't asking you to justify your reason for not going, you had already felt the need to do that yourself in your post, it was the justification I was commenting on.

When it comes to any success this club is ever going to have its supporters backing it from in front of the telly is as much use to it as those folk doon the boozer who bang on about politics for hours on end and then don't bother to vote ....... As my various wives and partners have never tired of saying to me over the years as I shouted at the fitba on the telly ............... 'what's the bloody point, they cannae hear ye'

Perhaps you don't get what I'm on about, but I assure you I do just fine and I'm willing to bet there are plenty of others on here who do too.

Okay fair enough I accept your reasons and you are entitled to voice your opinion on my post. I guess I just got a bit pissed off with responses to my post which I thought was no more than a fair post of my thoughts on not going and not a dig or look at me as some have suggested. No harm done, cheers NN.

Brooster
26-03-2016, 12:25 PM

Spot on....attention seeking at its best.

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 12:27 PM

Not spot on at all!

Onion
26-03-2016, 12:31 PM

In our group of 8 at the LCF, four travelled 400 -3000 miles to go. They ain't gonna do that for a semifinal, but will happily stump up ££££ to attend a final which could see us end 114 years of failure. Common sense.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Its a good job this clubs anthem is Sunshine on Leith ....... to be honest we would have a lot more bother getting 'You'll never walk alone' to fly by the looks of things.

SunshineOnLeith
26-03-2016, 12:32 PM

If we're going to start asking Scouse Hibee 'why bother posting your reasons for not going?' then surely it's equally valid to ask the folk slagging him off 'why bother giving your opinion on why he's not going? Do you think he cares/is going to change his mind based on the opinion of an internet stranger?'

Scouse Hibee's post is a statement of his position, a lot of the responses are personal attacks on him for having the temerity not to attend a football match.

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 12:39 PM
In our group of 8 at the LCF, four travelled 400 -3000 miles to go. They ain't gonna do that for a semifinal, but will happily stump up ££££ to attend a final which could see us end 114 years of failure. Common sense.

Who could argue with that ....... If you stumped up to come from abroad and went through all the added travel hassle to go to the LC final you should get a free ticket in hospitality if we make the SC final ...... IMO of course :greengrin

Blaster
26-03-2016, 12:42 PM
If we're going to start asking Scouse Hibee 'why bother posting your reasons for not going?' then surely it's equally valid to ask the folk slagging him off 'why bother giving your opinion on why he's not going? Do you think he cares/is going to change his mind based on the opinion of an internet stranger?'

Scouse Hibee's post is a statement of his position, a lot of the responses are personal attacks on him for having the temerity not to attend a football match.

I'm certainly not questioning anyone's right to go or not to go. Far from it

I just think coming on here with that reason was a bit strange. I personally rather hear about people who will be going.

And I'm no uber fan, simply a season ticket holder who manages to make only a handful of away games a season. What I don't do is post reasons why I am not going to a game

Anyway I will be at hampden and hope as many of us who can go make it along. Our club needs all the support it can get over the next couple of months

NAE NOOKIE
26-03-2016, 12:54 PM

As far as I'm concerned anybody on here can post anything they want, its not my bloomin' forum. But at the same time you have to expect a reaction to what you post and realise that that reaction isn't always going to be folk looking for your address so the can send you a bunch o' floors and a box o' chocolates.

HH81
26-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Why is anyone reading about the ticket info if they
are watching it on TV? Then to post and tell us this is a bit pointless.

Each to their own.

hibee_nation
26-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Why is anyone reading about the ticket info if they
are watching it on TV? Then to post and tell us this is a bit pointless.

Each to their own.

To be the centre of attention of course

SunshineOnLeith
26-03-2016, 03:37 PM
As far as I'm concerned anybody on here can post anything they want, its not my bloomin' forum. But at the same time you have to expect a reaction to what you post and realise that that reaction isn't always going to be folk looking for your address so the can send you a bunch o' floors and a box o' chocolates.

Why did you feel the need to call his opinion "woeful", and call him "pathetic", twice?

hibee_nation
26-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Why did you feel the need to call his opinion "woeful", and call him "pathetic", twice?

Maybe he thought calling him it 3 times was a bit OTT

Scouse Hibee
26-03-2016, 04:03 PM
To be the centre of attention of course

Don't be riduculous,now you are just making up rubbish to sound good,give it a rest been done to death already

hibee_nation
26-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Don't be riduculous,now you are just making up rubbish to sound good,give it a rest been done to death already

Will do.

Hibernia&Alba
26-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Aye, let it drop now. It was hardly the most outrageous thing ever said. Let's move on.

Nicho87
26-03-2016, 05:14 PM
What a load of guff cause one guy said he aint going. Theyll be plenty watching in their own house. Big deal, lets just cheer on the team eh

emerald green
26-03-2016, 05:37 PM

Nobody has to justify why they are not going to a football match. Why can't people get that into their heads? FWIW I think there are will be a fairly large number of folk who will echo what Scouse has said.

Personally, the more Hibs supporters are at the game to support the team the better, but I can understand why some may choose not to go.

Finally, some people maybe simply can't afford another expensive trip to Hampdump, and have other higher priorities? Just a thought.

lucky
26-03-2016, 06:07 PM

Stop posting sensible stuff, it will never catch on. Fans go if they want or can. I hate all this stupid point scoring over being an uber fan or occasional supporter

Ronniekirk
26-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Nobody has to justify why they are not going to a football match. Why can't people get that into their heads? FWIW I think there are will be a fairly large number of folk who will echo what Scouse has said.

Personally, the more Hibs supporters are at the game to support the team the better, but I can understand why some may choose not to go.

Finally, some people maybe simply can't afford another expensive trip to Hampdump, and have other higher priorities? Just a thought.

This for me I will be there and don't think i have missed a Hamden game that hibs have played in for a long time
So i have seem some very poor performances but i will be there
However in stead of five there will only be two of us for the Semi and that will be repeated across the support hence we have such a small initial allocation
But its nothing to do with me who chooses to go or not we are all still Hibees

doddsy
26-03-2016, 07:27 PM

Quite harsh Brooster. That was'nt how Scouse Hi bees post read to me. He was merely chatting on here about how he was going to enjoy the game on the telly. Not everyone on here will be at the game. I have not decided yet but will probs be there.

Fair do's to me. Seems to have stirred a hornet's nest. Maybe some hangovers still being felt from last night. Get over it guy's.

:aok:

kaimendhibs
26-03-2016, 07:54 PM
This for me I will be there and don't think i have missed a Hamden game that hibs have played in for a long time
So i have seem some very poor performances but i will be there
However in stead of five there will only be two of us for the Semi and that will be repeated across the support hence we have such a small initial allocation
But its nothing to do with me who chooses to go or not we are all still Hibees

Agree. This will be first Hampden game I've missed since 1979
But have prior commitments. Will catch on telly in Berlin tho and be sweating on good result

JennaFletcher
26-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Does this mean we can buy unlimited tickets online at any stage under your client ref number depending on whether you fit the criteria (90 points or more)? Has been glitchy in past for me!

Callum7
26-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Does this mean we can buy unlimited tickets online at any stage under your client ref number depending on whether you fit the criteria (90 points or more)? Has been glitchy in past for me!

Yes

Jumbo
26-03-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm not going as gonna be in Berlin with Jumbo for punkndisorderly festival. Flights, hotel and tickets purchased last year.

couple of part timers we are :na na: but at least we'll be able to start a thread about watching game in Berlin :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
27-03-2016, 12:05 AM

I didn't call him pathetic or his opinion woeful ..... I called his reason for not going pathetic and woeful. If you have a look at my reply to his reply to my post I actually said that I respect him as a poster ... which I do.

The post of mine you are actually quoting makes utterly clear my position ..... Folk can post what they want, so long as they are prepared to accept that people might not agree with them and are likely to say so. In view of that I'm not too sure why you are asking me that question when you already had the answer.

Cameron1875
27-03-2016, 02:36 AM
Imagine if we win the Scottish Cup and you look back in the years to come and think to yourself that you missed the Semi Final of a historic run because you were in a huff with Hibs!

If you can afford to go and are in Scotland then get to the game!

:gwa:

NORTHERNHIBBY
27-03-2016, 08:50 AM
12000 Hibs and 8000 United would make a cracking atmosphere if the game was at ER . Even 25k looks lost at Hampden.

lucky
27-03-2016, 09:50 AM
12000 Hibs and 8000 United would make a cracking atmosphere if the game was at ER . Even 25k looks lost at Hampden.

I'd have played at the PBS or Aberdeen

kaimendhibs
27-03-2016, 11:13 AM
couple of part timers we are :na na: but at least we'll be able to start a thread about watching game in Berlin :thumbsup:

😄😄

Leith Green
27-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Its occasions such as this semi final where u realise how much we need a new national stadium. Because of the amount of clubs who make it to semis and finals who dont have large supports , surely a stadium with two tiers all the way round would be better. A game like this would at least have the support together and all the way around the stadium. Bigger games would obviously be able to have bigger crowds as well if the correct stadium was built.

Always wondered if there would be a way of screening of top tiers of a future national stadium so it doesnt feel half empty. Basically we need a stadium that suits our needs, some 60k crowds, some 25k...

Scouse Hibee
27-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Its occasions such as this semi final where u realise how much we need a new national stadium. Because of the amount of clubs who make it to semis and finals who dont have large supports , surely a stadium with two tiers all the way round would be better. A game like this would at least have the support together and all the way around the stadium. Bigger games would obviously be able to have bigger crowds as well if the correct stadium was built.

Always wondered if there would be a way of screening of top tiers of a future national stadium so it doesnt feel half empty. Basically we need a stadium that suits our needs, some 60k crowds, some 25k...

Just take it away from the national stadium and use neutral venues. As someone who spent most of my younger days visiting Wembley fairly regularly for finals only, I find the playing of semi finals at the final venue wrong.

staunchhibby
27-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Will be there have seen all matches so far.Heres hoping

SunshineOnLeith
27-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Just take it away from the national stadium and use neutral venues. As someone who spent most of my younger days visiting Wembley fairly regularly for finals only, I find the playing of semi finals at the final venue wrong.

The approach of the league cup is the most sensible. Use the most appropriate stadium for the teams involved.

Leith Green
27-03-2016, 12:22 PM

I agree with your point. However i do think we lack the correct amount of stadiums that have a large enough capacity for the crowds of about 30k..

So basically we jump from 20k stadiums as neutral up to 50k

Keith_M
27-03-2016, 03:50 PM

That's much easier in England, where there's a limitless supply of stadia of all sizes. Not so easy in Scotland where the three largest Stadia are roughly the same size and in the same city and the nearest alternatives are too small.

HH81
27-03-2016, 05:43 PM
That's much easier in England, where there's a limitless supply of stadia of all sizes. Not so easy in Scotland where the three largest Stadia are roughly the same size and in the same city and the nearest alternatives are too small.

Wembley still used for both FA cup semi finals I think.

League cup is two legs.

doddsy
27-03-2016, 07:24 PM

Hampden is not fit to be called a 'national stadium'. Can't even park near the ground! :confused:

Scouse Hibee
27-03-2016, 09:07 PM

They're not really too small if you base it on average attendance and forget the day trippers.

Pete
28-03-2016, 05:29 AM
Fans of most other clubs would give their right arm to get to Hampden so I'm certainly not going to turn my nose up.

Anyway, enough silliness. We're going back there in a few weeks and the tickets will be on sale soon so to a man we should be buzzing. I'm certainly getting the feeling.

Can't decide if it's standing in the north or sitting in the south or East. If we decide to sit and can't get good seats in the south we're as well going into the east. F1-F3 will be very similar to sitting in i1-i3 so we'll not be forking out any more than we have to.

Love having problems like this. :party:

Scottie
28-03-2016, 06:45 AM
Fans of most other clubs would give their right arm to get to Hampden so I'm certainly not going to turn my nose up.

Anyway, enough silliness. We're going back there in a few weeks and the tickets will be on sale soon so to a man we should be buzzing. I'm certainly getting the feeling.

Can't decide if it's standing in the north or sitting in the south or East. If we decide to sit and can't get good seats in the south we're as well going into the east. F1-F3 will be very similar to sitting in i1-i3 so we'll not be forking out any more than we have to.

Love having problems like this. :party:
Bang on Pete.

I am a DAY TRIPPER so I'll be there. :aok:

green day
28-03-2016, 07:04 AM
Hampden is not fit to be called a 'national stadium'. Can't even park near the ground! :confused:

Yes you can, we were parked less than a 10 min stroll for Ross County, same spot for the Falkirk semi last year.

liamh2202
28-03-2016, 09:46 AM
[QUOTE=green day;4631717]Yes you can, we were parked less than a 10 min stroll for Ross County, same spot for the Falkirk semi last year.[/QUOTE/]

Can you give me an idea where this was please .? I was parked about 15 mins away but up a huge hill. Im taking the wee man to the denmark game tomorow so somewhere closer/morw accessible would be lovely

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2016, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=green day;4631717]Yes you can, we were parked less than a 10 min stroll for Ross County, same spot for the Falkirk semi last year.[/QUOTE/]

Can you give me an idea where this was please .? I was parked about 15 mins away but up a huge hill. Im taking the wee man to the denmark game tomorow so somewhere closer/morw accessible would be lovely

The housing scheme on the opposite side of the road from Asda is usually fine to get a space.

liamh2202
28-03-2016, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=liamh2202;4631761]

The housing scheme on the opposite side of the road from Asda is usually fine to get a space.

Is that not part of the new permit zone?

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2016, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=Danderhall Hibs;4631765]

Don't know? It wasn't for the Ross County game.

Frazerbob
28-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Loads of parking within a 5 minute walk of Hampden, assuming you get there at a reasonable time. I usually leave my car on the road at the back of the Clockwork if I drive. Good escape route if you the get back to the car fairly quickly.

Keith_M
28-03-2016, 01:33 PM
They're not really too small if you base it on average attendance and forget the day trippers.

If Hibs reached a semi-final, where would you play it, if not at Hampden?

Easter Road wouldn't be allowed and Pittodrie would be too far to travel.

The next biggest is Rugby Park at 18,000, then Tynecastle at 17,000, but almost all of Hibs recent Hampden Semi-Final visits have had attendances well over 20k.

RoYO!
28-03-2016, 03:42 PM
Do we reckon that I-1 to 6 in the south will be open from the get go? Was it last time, or was it opened in blocks?

Don't fancy standing for the 90 again- doesn't really suit our party.

Thanks!

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2016, 04:00 PM

The next biggest is Rugby Park at 18,000, then Tynecastle at 17,000, but almost all of Hibs recent Hampden Semi-Final visits have had attendances well over 20k.

Either if those two grounds will do who, cares about the folk that only turn up for big games,demand will be high and guaranteed sell outs.

Keith_M
28-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Either if those two grounds will do who, cares about the folk that only turn up for big games,demand will be high and guaranteed sell outs.

Thing is, you're not just talking about 'the folk that only turn up for big games'.

If we're drawn against a team with a reasonable sized support, they'd be entitled to half of the tickets. Take off sponsors and SFA tickets and we'd barely have enough left for ST holders.

Nicho87
28-03-2016, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=Danderhall Hibs;4631765]

I parked here last year for the falkirk game and if you go far enough up you are past the permit zone, to be fair it is well sign posted

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Thing is, you're not just talking about 'the folk that only turn up for big games'.

If we're drawn against a team with a reasonable sized support, they'd be entitled to half of the tickets. Take off sponsors and SFA tickets and we'd barely have enough left for ST holders.

Still be better than Hampden in my opinion.

doddsy
28-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Still be better than Hampden in my opinion.

I really detest Hampden.

AFKA5814_Hibs
28-03-2016, 06:56 PM

The atmosphere at the League Cup Semi v St Johnstone at Tynie was braw and far better than it would be at Hampden. I'll be at Hampden next month for the Semi Final against Dundee Utd, but i'd far prefer the game to be played at the Pink Bus Shelter. :aok:

SunshineOnLeith
28-03-2016, 07:38 PM
Wembley still used for both FA cup semi finals I think.

League cup is two legs.

It's a bit of a misnomer to say Wembley is "still used for both FA cup semi finals". Before they re-developed it, it wasn't used for the semi finals at all. Villa Park, Old Trafford etc used to be used with Wembley reserved for the final.

They only use it now because building the thing cost so much they need to squeeze as much usage out of it as they can.

MKHIBEE
28-03-2016, 07:48 PM
It's a bit of a misnomer to say Wembley is "still used for both FA cup semi finals". Before they re-developed it, it wasn't used for the semi finals at all. Villa Park, Old Trafford etc used to be used with Wembley reserved for the final.

They only use it now because building the thing cost so much they need to squeeze as much usage out of it as they can.

Thats the reason I will never go to a game at Wembley. Some of the fixtures there would have been far better suited, for various reasons, to have been held elsewhere.In my view it's another case of ignoring the people who really matter, the fans.

Scouse Hibee
28-03-2016, 07:53 PM

Yep semis were always on neutral grounds saving Wembley for the big day out for the final.It's ruined now.

Onceinawhile
28-03-2016, 08:25 PM
The atmosphere at the League Cup Semi v St Johnstone at Tynie was braw and far better than it would be at Hampden. I'll be at Hampden next month for the Semi Final against Dundee Utd, but i'd far prefer the game to be played at the Pink Bus Shelter. :aok:

I know where you are coming from but we would end up with <8,000 tickets if that was the case.

Billy Whizz
31-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Noticed that Hibs are selling North Stand tickets at £28 and £10, but Dundee Utd are selling at £28 and £12?

CropleyWasGod
31-03-2016, 11:21 AM
Noticed that Hibs are selling North Stand tickets at £28 and £10, but Dundee Utd are selling at £28 and £12?

We've changed it, then.

When the announcement was first made, our concessions were definitely £12.

Billy Whizz
31-03-2016, 11:22 AM
We've changed it, then.

When the announcement was first made, our concessions were definitely £12.

They were

Carheenlea
31-03-2016, 11:28 AM
I think there will be more tickets in the South available for this. For the final, section l-6 was very limited, if on sale at all. I was in there for last seasons SF though.

NAE NOOKIE
31-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Yep semis were always on neutral grounds saving Wembley for the big day out for the final.It's ruined now.

To be honest when you were a kid ( even a Scottish one :greengrin ) there was something almost mystical about the FA cup final at Wembley. From the aerial shots of Wembley way as the fans approached the stadium and the iconic twin towers to watching the players take that long walk from the tunnel to the pitch. Folk talked about 'getting to Wembley' not getting to the cup final.

Magnificent though it undoubtedly is in modern terms, Wembley is just another stadium now, ..... Its been open for nearly 10 years and just hasn't managed to recapture the mystique of the old ground and to a large degree the FA are to blame.

The decision not to move heaven and earth ( expensive though it would have been ) to keep the twin towers somewhere on the approach to the stadium, or even as part of it, was a huge mistake IMO .... how much did that daft arch cost?

Playing the semis there immediately removed the 'getting to Wembley' tag from the cup final, which further devalued the magic not only of the stadium but of the FA cup itself.

And finally the TV camera position: 1) It is far too low and gives an appalling view of the action ...... 2) what it does give you is a view of thousands of empty seats in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half as the corporate day trippers hang about in hospitality rather than return to their seats.

Nakedmanoncrack
31-03-2016, 07:27 PM
To be honest when you were a kid ( even a Scottish one :greengrin ) there was something almost mystical about the FA cup final at Wembley. From the aerial shots of Wembley way as the fans approached the stadium and the iconic twin towers to watching the players take that long walk from the tunnel to the pitch. Folk talked about 'getting to Wembley' not getting to the cup final.

Magnificent though it undoubtedly is in modern terms, Wembley is just another stadium now, ..... Its been open for nearly 10 years and just hasn't managed to recapture the mystique of the old ground and to a large degree the FA are to blame.

The decision not to move heaven and earth ( expensive though it would have been ) to keep the twin towers somewhere on the approach to the stadium, or even as part of it, was a huge mistake IMO .... how much did that daft arch cost?

Playing the semis there immediately removed the 'getting to Wembley' tag from the cup final, which further devalued the magic not only of the stadium but of the FA cup itself.

And finally the TV camera position: 1) It is far too low and gives an appalling view of the action ...... 2) what it does give you is a view of thousands of empty seats in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half as the corporate day trippers hang about in hospitality rather than return to their seats.

For all the hyped mystique for the TV, the old Wembley wasn't a great experience - and after they put seats in on the terracing it was far worse than Hampden.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2016, 07:41 PM
For all the hyped mystique for the TV, the old Wembley wasn't a great experience - and after they put seats in on the terracing it was far worse than Hampden.

It was a great experience when your team counted it as a second home :-)

oneone73
31-03-2016, 08:14 PM
It was a great experience when your team counted it as a second home :-)

When did Hibs do that?

Callum7
31-03-2016, 08:24 PM
22 hours 36 minutes until map update on semi-final:greengrin all you obsessed people.

Ronniekirk
31-03-2016, 08:41 PM
What time you posting it at Callum , not that i am obsessed like green grin

Callum7
31-03-2016, 08:58 PM
What time you posting it at Callum , not that i am obsessed like green grin

I'm posting at 8pm not that your obsessed or anything like that.

Hibby70
01-04-2016, 08:55 AM
Anyone managed to get logged on yet? I've been on the last wee segment since 9:30

Billy Whizz
01-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Anyone managed to get logged on yet? I've been on the last wee segment since 9:30

Me too

Callum7
01-04-2016, 09:00 AM
Me too

Same

EH54
01-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Same

TheReg!
01-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Still waiting grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

JennaFletcher
01-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Just log on later, there will be plenty seats left and it'll probably only take 2 mins to process.

:agree:

Diclonius
01-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Hello, black circle. **** you.

It's not even black, it's grey.

Hibs Class
01-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Queued from 0945, got in a minute or so after 10, two tickets in D1 about halfway back

Hibby70
01-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Got in just bang on 10

3 tickets for I-6. Excellent.

Ged
Got ours over the phone very quickly. Section I5.

Pretty Boy
3 tickets in D1 Row E no bother at all.

Buzzing already.

Jonnyboy
01-04-2016, 09:13 AM
My brother got ours online. D2 Row WW

Stuarty27
01-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Logged in at 9.45 took me 15mins of a wait.

5tickets for South I6. Never sat there before so hopefully ends the hampden curse

EH54
01-04-2016, 09:15 AM
F1 sorted

Stuarty27
01-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Under 15 was £10 btw

hulk
Trying to get 5 adults and 7 students / children but saying nothing avaialable in D1 or D2 and to contact ticket office - why does this never work as it should.
I assume concessions are available in the North.

The error message is pants and says :
You wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

There are errors on the page
None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.

Callum7
Got mine

Billy Whizz
01-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Trying to get 5 adults and 7 students / children but saying nothing avaialable in D1 or D2 and to contact ticket office - why does this never work as it should .http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon8.png I assume concessions are available in the North.

You wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.

Just persevere
You'll probably end up getting double the no of tickets in your basket, like me

offshorehibby
01-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Having trouble

'If you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu
None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.'

GordonHFC
01-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Got in but it won't allow me to select anywhere. *** useless system.

Hiber-nation
Trying to get 5 adults and 7 students / children but saying nothing avaialable in D1 or D2 and to contact ticket office - why does this never work as it should.
I assume concessions are available in the North.

Maybe a browser issue? I got that message and I was only trying to order 3 adult tickets for the South. I was using Chrome so I logged in with Firefox and got my 3 tickets no problem.

ruthven_raiders
South stand section I6 row L ....all the family going, excited, going with no expectations as per usual....going to enjoy the day and dream of what might be😉....hopefully kids will see more this time.......

BoomtownHibees
01-04-2016, 09:21 AM
4 seats in D2 Row QQ

RoYO!
01-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Can you buy senior tickets in north?

LustForLeith
01-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Don't have a season ticket this season but got one for next. However loyalty points don't show as having enough to qualify for a cup final ticket just now but it shows when I log in in I'm a season ticket holder. Does that mean I can get tickets just now?!

Callum7
01-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Having trouble

'If you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu
None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.'

I had that problem as well look below there's some box you need to tick, it's just terms and conditions.

TheReg!
01-04-2016, 09:25 AM
x12 for I5, wanted I6 but its not letting me, row V and U, good seats happy days :flag:

offshorehibby
01-04-2016, 09:27 AM
I had that problem as well look below there's some box you need to tick, it's just terms and conditions.

Not seeing any box to tick

AFKA5814_Hibs
01-04-2016, 09:28 AM
Tickets bought for South Stand I5.

hulk
01-04-2016, 09:28 AM

Screen shot if poss as can't see any box ?

ruthven_raiders
01-04-2016, 09:29 AM
Don't have a season ticket this season but got one for next. However loyalty points don't show as having enough to qualify for a cup final ticket just now but it shows when I log in in I'm a season ticket holder. Does that mean I can get tickets just now?!

Give it a go....

BoomtownHibees
01-04-2016, 09:30 AM

The box is after you have chosen the tickets. I think your message means there's not enough seats together where you are trying for

SteveHFC
01-04-2016, 09:31 AM
if you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

Same error here.

GordonHFC
01-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Asked for 7 tickets and it has allocated me 28. Taking at least 30 seconds to delete a single ticket.

BoomtownHibees
01-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Asked for 7 tickets and it has allocated me 28. Taking at least 30 seconds to delete a single ticket.

Have patience then instead of clicking it 4 times 😎

offshorehibby
01-04-2016, 09:35 AM
The box is after you have chosen the tickets. I think your message means there's not enough seats together where you are trying for

It's not giving me tickets, this appears when i ask for 6 in D1 and klick add to basket

If you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

Jay
01-04-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm getting the same error as others.

BoomtownHibees
01-04-2016, 09:38 AM
It's not giving me tickets, this appears when i ask for 6 in D1 and klick add to basket

If you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

That's what I was saying. I think that message means there's not 6 seats available together

GordonHFC
Have patience then instead of clicking it 4 times 😎

Didn't click 4 times. Not that *** stupid.

BoomtownHibees

Lol

Argylehibby
01-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Having trouble

It means the section is full or more likely only on sale from the shop. Try another block and you should be fine. The family section part I don't understand though!

TheReg!
01-04-2016, 09:40 AM

Hahahaha, i did, click, click, click, click lol Its like trying to make a lift come quicker or trying to get the traffic light to change sooner :wink:

HibbyAl
01-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Was trying to buy 10 tickets together in D2 and was getting the same error as everyone else. D3 then got released and got the 10 tickets together no problem. So think that error means there are not that number of tickets available together.

LustForLeith
01-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Give it a go....

Tried and it said I don't have enough points. But surely if I've for season ticket I would have?!

B.H.F.C
01-04-2016, 09:42 AM
if you wish to have the price class for the family section in the Famous Five Lower, please select the Family Price from the above drop down menu

Same error here.

I got the same message when trying to get St Mirren tickets the other day. The bit about the famous five family price is weird but there isn't any fault as such. It's just that there aren't the number of seats together, in the section you have chosen.

BoomtownHibees
01-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Tried and it said I don't have enough points. But surely if I've for season ticket I would have?!

Next year's season tickets won't have added loyalty points yet

B.H.F.C
01-04-2016, 09:43 AM

No loyalty points have been awarded for next season yet as scheme under review.

Onceinawhile
01-04-2016, 09:44 AM
9 seats in F1 booked effortlessly just after 10.

Buzzing.

Dalianwanda
01-04-2016, 09:44 AM

Quite a sweeping statement (well question)...There's a difference between someone who can but doesn't go and wants to but can't..All depends on priorities..sweeping generalisations like you have made just create division in the ranks..no need

Jay
01-04-2016, 09:49 AM
If I take the student tickets off its letting me buy. I'm not paying full price for them. He is a student season ticket holder.

offshorehibby
01-04-2016, 09:50 AM
That's what I was saying. I think that message means there's not 6 seats available together

Yes, i think you're right, they released D3 and i got 6 there. Thanks.

Onceinawhile
01-04-2016, 09:50 AM
If I take the student tickets off its letting me buy. I'm not paying full price for them. He is a student season ticket holder.

Try re assigning the ticket to him? Might let you buy that way?
He should have the necessary loyalty points

LustForLeith
01-04-2016, 09:51 AM
No loyalty points have been awarded for next season yet as scheme under review.

When I spoke to someone earlier this week at the ticket office she confirmed I'd be able to get semi tickets on Friday :dunno:

Billy Whizz
01-04-2016, 09:53 AM
D2 LL booked

Callum7
01-04-2016, 09:53 AM

It was above sorry
http://i64.tinypic.com/2qn9lyx.jpg

Jay
01-04-2016, 09:54 AM
Try re assigning the ticket to him? Might let you buy that way?
He should have the necessary loyalty points

It's his account. Looks like I'll have to phone.

HibbyAl
01-04-2016, 09:58 AM
It was above sorry
http://i64.tinypic.com/2qn9lyx.jpg

That tick box is after tickets have been allocated. People are getting the error the screen before and are unable to allocate tickets.

hulk
01-04-2016, 10:02 AM
I got the same message when trying to get St Mirren tickets the other day. The bit about the famous five family price is weird but there isn't any fault as such. It's just that there aren't the number of seats together, in the section you have chosen.

Managed to get 5 adults & 7 students / children in North D3 after trying multiple times.

mim
01-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Unable to get 2 in I-6 and getting the stupid error message. Got 2 in I-5 no problem, so I-6 must only have singles left??

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 10:08 AM
10 bought in I5 albeit different rows. At least I've got them.

hibee_girl
01-04-2016, 10:13 AM
Got ours in F1 no problem :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Looks like only single seats left in the South...

Brightside
01-04-2016, 10:26 AM
centre circle. padded seats.

scott7_0(Prague)
01-04-2016, 10:27 AM

Am in Prague.

Upwards of 600quid for my Cup Final weekend, which i guess is the same for a good number of expats or out of townees. But hey, lets not generalize!!! :aok:

Jay
01-04-2016, 10:31 AM
What an absolute farce, ended up having to phone. Was told that south stand had sold out. Had to take D3 but it took the guy three attempts to get the right tickets, I only wanted an adult and two students but we had every other option he could think of for three tickets and I've now had to pay a fee!

However - I have tickets :)

HH81
01-04-2016, 10:37 AM
What is back row in south stand?

MB62
01-04-2016, 10:39 AM
What an absolute farce, ended up having to phone. Was told that south stand had sold out. Had to take D3 but it took the guy three attempts to get the right tickets, I only wanted an adult and two students but we had every other option he could think of for three tickets and I've now had to pay a fee!

Unable to get 2 in I-6 and getting the stupid error message. Got 2 in I-5 no problem, so I-6 must only have singles left??

I was logged in almost 10.00am on the dot and got 5 tickets for I6 (south stand) no problem :thumbsup:

Onceinawhile
01-04-2016, 10:56 AM

We were LL for the final and that was maybe 10 rows room the back. So probably around RR or so.

Blaster
01-04-2016, 11:00 AM

For section I-3 it is TT
Further along I think it's WW as it has an extra few rows

Jay
01-04-2016, 11:02 AM
I was logged in almost 10.00am on the dot and got 5 tickets for I6 (south stand) no problem :thumbsup:

I couldn't get student tickets online in any block.

Scouse Hibee
01-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Due to circumstances outwith my control,I am now going (son moaned at me as he would be going on his own). I have now given up my hospitality seats in front of my tv. Furthermore a very decent Hibby on here has booked me on his bus and secured our tickets for the South. Top man Keith :-).

Albanian Hibs
01-04-2016, 11:14 AM
D2 row cc booked about 10.20 this morning.

Blaster
01-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Due to circumstances outwith my control,I am now going (son moaned at me as he would be going on his own). I have now given up my hospitality seats in front of my tv. Furthermore a very decent Hibby on here has booked me on his bus and secured our tickets for the South. Top man Keith :-).

😄👍. But but..... Hampden is a dump lol

Kojock
01-04-2016, 11:21 AM
After the hassle I had online for cup final tickets I decided to do the old fashion thing and went and queued at ER from 7.45am. Got tickets exactly where I wanted them. Added bonus is I have my tickets in hand, no sweating waiting on the postie to deliver them.

RoYO!
01-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Tried over and over to get 2 adults and 1 senior. Kept getting the same message as others have posted. Tried for 3 adults and instantly got 3 in D2 row Z.

This could either be chance or the concession seats are limited in each section/ not available. If that's the case they should have come out and said so. Unless I have missed it. Could be a coincidence too tho

MB62
01-04-2016, 11:45 AM
. But but..... Hampden is a dump lol

And until the bulldozers move in, it always will be.

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 11:48 AM

South Stand I4 has been released now

Jay
01-04-2016, 11:55 AM
South Stand I4 has been released now

Oh your just a little bundle of joy to add to my day eh? :p

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Oh your just a little bundle of joy to add to my day eh? :p

:greengrin

hibsboy69
01-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Wasn't able to get 6 tickets together in Sections D1 or D2, but have just been able to successfully get them in D3. :greengrin

GGTTH

:gwa:

Sprouleflyer
01-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Anyone know how to amend a booking?

I have purchased 3 tics but forgot one of us was a student and paid full price instead of a concession price.

Can't seem to amend the booking on the online site, is my only option phoning Hibs?

HH81
01-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Got I5 Row HH. Fits with my name.

Thought I would have a change from the North.

Bishop Hibee
01-04-2016, 12:57 PM
I got 10 in D3. Bit near the front of the section but it will be a better view than the LC Final.

southsider
01-04-2016, 01:02 PM
Anyone at the t/o ? If so, is there a big queue ?

My_Wife_Camille
01-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Anyone know how to amend a booking?

I have purchased 3 tics but forgot one of us was a student and paid full price instead of a concession price.

Can't seem to amend the booking on the online site, is my only option phoning Hibs?
Just phone the ticket office and they'll sort it. I've made that mistake 3 or 4 times this season and they've never had a problem fixing it 👍🏼

Sprouleflyer
01-04-2016, 01:23 PM
Just phone the ticket office and they'll sort it. I've made that mistake 3 or 4 times this season and they've never had a problem fixing it 

:thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
01-04-2016, 01:28 PM
I see the ugly sisters fans are getting charged a compulsory £7 delivery fee for their semi final tickets. Is it the same for us? I opted for collection anyway. The excuse is that the SFA will not reprint tickets so they've lumped £7 on for a special delivery.

Jay
01-04-2016, 01:37 PM
I see the ugly sisters fans are getting charged a compulsory £7 delivery fee for their semi final tickets. Is it the same for us? I opted for collection anyway. The excuse is that the SFA will not reprint tickets so they've lumped £7 on for a special delivery.

I was offered special delivery for £6.50. I opted to collect ;)

TheReg!
01-04-2016, 01:46 PM

No worries mate :-)
Aye, yer booked on the bus but did i tell you that your driving it ;-)

Scouse Hibee
01-04-2016, 01:55 PM
No worries mate :-)
Aye, yer booked on the bus but did i tell you that your driving it ;-)

Hahaha hope not,thought you could help drink my beer this time!

TheReg!
01-04-2016, 02:01 PM
Hahaha hope not,thought you could help drink my beer this time!

You keep yer beer mate, I'm driving so the bus is free :agree:, ill have a pie at the game:aok:

Pete
01-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Poverty stand for me. There's no panic.

Ach, F3 row VV. That'll do.:thumbsup:

Pete
01-04-2016, 02:47 PM

There's a surcharge for bigotry which we will avoid.

Carheenlea
01-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Got I5 Row HH. Fits with my name.

Thought I would have a change from the North.

I was there or thereabouts for LC Final - Great seats. You will enjoy the change from the North facilities with a concourse as vast as the space between goal line and East..
Next section along for us this time, I4 JJ.

Keith_M
01-04-2016, 04:21 PM

There's a guide HERE (http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html)that shows the seat and row numbers for each section.

Just click on the section and it gives the details.

Callum7
01-04-2016, 06:59 PM
A source tells me that the map update will be a bit late as someone left it a bit late.

Callum7
01-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Sorry for the delay. If people could help me out with hospitality areas and Dundee United areas that would be most appreciated.:aok:http://i64.tinypic.com/25tag6v.jpg

DaveF
01-04-2016, 07:34 PM
D5 sold out before 2,3 or 4? I assume the club have set this block aside for group bookings?

B.H.F.C
01-04-2016, 08:01 PM
D5 sold out before 2,3 or 4? I assume the club have set this block aside for group bookings?

Don't think it has been released yet.

Ronniekirk
01-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Sorry for the delay. If people could help me out with hospitality areas and Dundee United areas that would be most appreciated.:aok:http://i64.tinypic.com/25tag6v.jpg

Dundee united news 24/7 stating they sold over 4,000 today which was first day of sales
How does that compare with our first day sales Callum

Callum7
01-04-2016, 08:12 PM

Oh, will fix that.

Callum7
01-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Dundee united news 24/7 stating they sold over 4,000 today which was first day of sales

Not very well sadly. I think we've sold around 3-4000

The Harp
01-04-2016, 08:19 PM

Ah, but remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

Callum7
01-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Ah, but remember it's a marathon not a sprint.

It's not either, it's football:na na:

DaveF
01-04-2016, 08:24 PM

Cheers, makes sense.

Ronniekirk
01-04-2016, 08:26 PM

Probably not surprising based on form of both teams in last six games as they have won a few But a wee win for us tomorrow and then v livi midweek would help generate interest and folk know there is no rush apart from those that want the best seats
i might even wait and buy mine on the day

HH81
01-04-2016, 08:49 PM
I was there or thereabouts for LC Final - Great seats. You will enjoy the change from the North facilities with a concourse as vast as the space between goal line and East..
Next section along for us this time, I4 JJ.

Just checked I am actually in I6 same row as mentioned before.

Ringothedog
01-04-2016, 08:53 PM

I would guess at least 5000, most sections appear to hold around 900

Pete
01-04-2016, 08:57 PM

That's pretty good and shows that they fancy their chances. To be honest I fancy their chances too if Billy Mackay and Anier are up front for them. :greengrin

Word on the street is that hearts have sold zero tickets for the semi final today. They must be holding them back for some reason.

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 12:41 PM
We've had a really good run in the past few years getting to semi finals and finals with a terrible record in finals and patchy record in semi's. I can understand folk being fed up of getting beat but if any Hibs fans are using that as an excuse for not going it's a really sad day. In the 80's and 90's you would've bit your arm off to get to a Scottish cup semi, it didn't happen that often. I know we have other priorities regarding promotion but lets not pass up another opportunity to win the SC. Anyone who is a Hibs supporter, can afford it and has no other commitments needs to be there. The ticket sales so far are pathetic, take a step back and ask yourselves if you're doing the right thing by not going. It could be years before we make it to the semis again. Get behind the team.

Don't start bleating if you can't get a ticket for the final to see us win the cup.

The club needs you, so get a ticket and make a day of it.

NAE NOOKIE
02-04-2016, 12:47 PM
5 bought this morning East F2 :aok:

Sprouleflyer
02-04-2016, 01:07 PM
We've had a really good run in the past few years getting to semi finals and finals with a terrible record in finals and patchy record in semi's. I can understand folk being fed up of getting beat but if any Hibs fans are using that as an excuse for not going it's a really sad day. In the 80's and 90's you would've bit your arm off to get to a Scottish cup semi, it didn't happen that often. I know we have other priorities regarding promotion but lets not pass up another opportunity to win the SC. Anyone who is a Hibs supporter, can afford it and has no other commitments needs to be there. The ticket sales so far are pathetic, take a step back and ask yourselves if you're doing the right thing by not going. It could be years before we make it to the semis again. Get behind the team.

Don't start bleating if you can't get a ticket for the final to see us win the cup.

:top marks

Why anyone who can afford and can get to the game would want to miss out on a semi final is beyond me!

Those who are choosing to stay at home, would you have been happier if we got papped out the cup during an earlier round, maybe against Hertz?

Andy74
02-04-2016, 01:21 PM
:top marks

Why anyone who can afford and can get to the game would want to miss out on a semi final is beyond me!

Those who are choosing to stay at home, would you have been happier if we got papped out the cup during an earlier round, maybe against Hertz?

Just bitter experience, particularly with Celtic or Rangers waiting in the final. Chances are it will be a crap day this time or a crap day next time.

Just occasionally it works out though so hope will keep a core going.

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Just bitter experience, particularly with Celtic or Rangers waiting in the final. Chances are it will be a crap day this time or a crap day next time.

Dundee Utd, Celtic and Rangers are all beatable, so we can't just give up because of bitter experience. My head says you're right but we have to have faith and give the team our support. For a team in the second tier of Scottish football to reach 2 cup finals (potentially) by beating a whole host of Premiership clubs is outstanding and deserves every Hibby to get a ticket and show them our support. :aok:

Green Fish
02-04-2016, 01:46 PM
I don't feel ready to go back to hampden yet but I'll be there at SF. As day gets closer will be up for it. Can't understand why people will stay at home.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

JimBHibees
02-04-2016, 01:59 PM

Couldnt agree more.

SunshineOnLeith
02-04-2016, 02:02 PM

Nobody needs an "excuse" not to attend a football match.

Glory Lurker
02-04-2016, 02:04 PM

That's what means I go along the M8 every time. It's also what kills me every time! :boo hoo::boo hoo: