PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL TICKET INFO

Pages : 1 [2]

NAE NOOKIE
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Nobody needs an "excuse" not to attend a football match.

That's just an excuse no tae huv an excuse :greengrin

Pete
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM
"Bitter experience"

"I'm not ready to go back to Hampden"

FFS what happens to some people? It's a football match. :greengrin

Keith_M
02-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Nobody needs an "excuse" not to attend a football match.

Exactly!

Maybe the supporters that don't fancy going to this (e.g. 2 ST holding members of my family), because they're p1ssed off with being let down so often by the team when they do go, should ask the uber fans forgiveness for not going this time

:rolleyes:

Onceinawhile
02-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Exactly!

Maybe the supporters that don't fancy going to this (e.g. 2 ST holding members of my family), because they're p1ssed off with being let down so often by the team when they do go, should ask the uber fans forgiveness for not going this time

So they'll not be going to the final if we do win?

Blaster
02-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Exactly!

Maybe they should support another team.

Blaster
02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Wish folk would stop giving reasons not to go. This is clearly marked semi final ticket thread

If you want to give reasons (genuine or attention seeking) start a new thread and let us who want to go chat in peace

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 05:09 PM

Exactly, the team have earned a place in the semi final of the Scottish cup and on the way put Hearts out in front of a sell out Easter Road with Sunshine on Leith ringing out proudly at the end. But these "supporters" now can't be arsed going to "support" our club in the semi final of the Scottish Cup because they've had enough of dissapointments! What a ******* liberty. Getting to semi finals is surely one of the reasons fans go along every week, to have days out like this, is it not?

They need to grow a set and get their tickets bought and support our team at Hampden, or just give up all together.

NAE NOOKIE
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Exactly!

If going to watch your team play in a Scottish cup semi final qualifies you as an 'uber fan' the bar must be set a hell of a lot lower than I've been lead to believe ...... here's me thinking that was the least you could expect from a fitba fan.

Silly me :slipper:

hibeerealist
02-04-2016, 05:23 PM
maybe they should support another team.

plonker!!

hibee-boys
02-04-2016, 05:26 PM
My initial reaction when leaving Hampden after the final was a mixture of anger, disappointment and I felt totally let down.....again. I'm 39 and I've lost count of the number of times I've left Hampden feeling exactly the same. I'll be back there again because I know that if we get beat, although I'll feel exactly the same way again no doubt the next day I'll wake up and remember that in the grand scheme of things getting beat in a football game is not life and death and maybe, just maybe, I'll get to experience that very rare joyful hampden day out on the 16th and it'll make it all worthwhile!😁

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM
My initial reaction when leaving Hampden after the final was a mixture of anger, disappointment and I felt totally let down.....again. I'm 39 and I've lost count of the number of times I've left Hampden feeling exactly the same. I'll be back there again because I know that if we get beat, although I'll feel exactly the same way again no doubt the next day I'll wake up and remember that in the grand scheme of things getting beat in a football game is not life and death and maybe, just maybe, I'll get to experience that very rare joyful hampden experience on the 16th and it'll make it all worthwhile!

:top marks

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM

always a poor response that one

Pete
02-04-2016, 05:32 PM
always a poor response that one

It's the sort of response that's to be expected. This is a board populated by people who support and want hibs to do well.

More and more people are forgetting what the default position of a supporter is and they're not forgetting they are just wanting attention.

Poor me blah blah...aye ok.

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2016, 05:48 PM
It's the sort of response that's to be expected. This is a board populated by people who support and want hibs to do well.

More and more people are forgetting what the default position of a supporter is and they're not forgetting they are just wanting attention.

Poor me blah blah...aye ok.

blah blah

Pete
02-04-2016, 05:49 PM
poor me blah blah

fixed that for you.

Keith_M
02-04-2016, 06:14 PM

:loser:

Keith_M
02-04-2016, 06:17 PM
If going to watch your team play in a Scottish cup semi final qualifies you as an 'uber fan' the bar must be set a hell of a lot lower than I've been lead to believe ...... here's me thinking that was the least you could expect from a fitba fan.

Silly me :slipper:

No, telling people they are pathetic for NOT going and saying they need an excuse to not go is making yourself out to be an uber fan.

This is typical of many replies on here, to criticise something that the person didn't actually say.

Thecat23
02-04-2016, 06:19 PM
I'd like to think if Hibs fans can go and can afford it then they will turn up in numbers. Because I'm sure if we reach the final they will all be after a ticket!!

Come on guys, let's get back to Hampden and hope we make the final. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2016, 06:21 PM
:loser:

carefull now, the positive pete will say you're attention seeking...blah blah blah etc

Pete
02-04-2016, 06:28 PM
carefull now, the positive pete will say you're attention seeking...blah blah blah etc

No need to be careful as I've already said that.

Maybe if you've an issue you should address me yourself rather than encouraging others to do so on your behalf.

cabbageandribs1875
02-04-2016, 06:31 PM
No need to be careful as I've already said that.

feel free to ignore me .

done :aok:

Pete
02-04-2016, 06:35 PM
done :aok:

Aw, C'mon man. :-(

NAE NOOKIE
02-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Exactly!

No, telling people they are pathetic for NOT going and saying they need an excuse to not go is making yourself out to be an uber fan.

This is typical of many replies on here, to criticise something that the person didn't actually say.

I would suggest that your first post above makes the suggestion that in you opinion the folk going to the semi are classing themselves as 'uber fans' against those who are not ...... in which case you most certainly did say it.

emerald green
02-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Dundee Utd, Celtic and Rangers are all beatable, so we can't just give up because of bitter experience. My head says you're right but we have to have faith and give the team our support. For a team in the second tier of Scottish football to reach 2 cup finals (potentially) by beating a whole host of Premiership clubs is outstanding and deserves every Hibby to get a ticket and show them our support. :aok:

But not Livingston (D), Morton (L), Dumbarton (L), QOS (L), Raith Rovers (L) and St Mirren (D) in the league recently.

Hibs may be in the second tier of Scottish Football, but with the resources and fanbase Hibs have, they should be beating Premiership clubs. They aren't all that good.

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 07:01 PM
But not Livingston (D), Morton (L), Dumbarton (L), QOS (L), Raith Rovers (L) and St Mirren (D) in the league recently.

Hibs may be in the second tier of Scottish Football, but with the resources and fanbase Hibs have, they should be beating Premiership clubs. They aren't all that good.

Listen I agree totally but we cannot just chuck it, we have to think these results are in the past otherwise there is no point going on.

Callum7
02-04-2016, 07:38 PM
No update today as no sections have changed.

Ronniekirk
02-04-2016, 07:55 PM

Deary me and todays performance wont help

emerald green
02-04-2016, 08:05 PM
Listen I agree totally but we cannot just chuck it, we have to think these results are in the past otherwise there is no point going on.

That's just it though. Generally speaking, fans are not daft, and they are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves. Some of them may not think the way you say they have to, and decide in fact there is no point in "going on".

By "going on" I'm assuming you mean continuing to attend Hibs matches?

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Our record at Hampden coupled with our recent results obviously won't be helping the ticket sales. There's no way we'll get the crowds we got for the last 2 semis v Falkirk and Aberdeen. Be lucky if there's much more than 10,000 Hibs fans.

RoxburghHibs
02-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Our record at Hampden coupled with our recent results obviously won't be helping the ticket sales. There's no way we'll get the crowds we got for the last 2 semis v Falkirk and Aberdeen. Be lucky if there's much more than 10,000 Hibs fans.

It will be the usual 15,000 -20,000 Hibs fans there for a semi-final. Which will be double or 3 times the size of the Dundee Utd support. I may be missing something but isn't ticket sales only open for "wave one" supporters? I am waiting until wave two which I believe is the 6th and I'd expect a fair few Hibs fans are of similar mind.

Real Emerald
02-04-2016, 08:14 PM
That's just it though. Generally speaking, fans are not daft, and they are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves. Some of them may not think the way you say they have to, and decide in fact there is no point in "going on".

By "going on" I'm assuming you mean continuing to attend Hibs matches?

Everyone has a breaking point and could give up going to games. As someone said earlier tonight, i'ts just a game of football and not life or death. If your team has the chance to win something and is in a Scottish cup semi, and if you've stumped up £400 for a season ticket it's unbelievable that you wouldn't go and support them. Every single person has the right to do what they want though and for what ever reason they see fit to make that decision, it IS their decision.

The more you win the bigger the following but I suppose we are not quite there yet.

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-04-2016, 08:26 PM
It will be the usual 15,000 -20,000 Hibs fans there for a semi-final. Which will be double or 3 times the size of the Dundee Utd support. I may be missing something but isn't ticket sales only open for "wave one" supporters? I am waiting until wave two which I believe is the 6th and I'd expect a fair few Hibs fans are of similar mind.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'd be surprised if we got that number. I get the feeling that apart from those that go regularly to the games, the recent Cup Final disappointment will put a lot of people off going back to Hampden, those who only tend to to Semi Finals and Finals will be reluctant to go to this game.

DH1875
02-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I'd like to think if Hibs fans can go and can afford it then they will turn up in numbers. Because I'm sure if we reach the final they will all be after a ticket!!

Come on guys, let's get back to Hampden and hope we make the final. 

That's where the club have made a bit of a boo boo. They should defo have had loyalty points on the go for this game.

marinello59
02-04-2016, 09:12 PM
That's where the club have made a bit of a boo boo. They should defo have had loyalty points on the go for this game.
Why? Everybody in the upper tiers will be going anyway. Nothing to be gained.

Blaster
03-04-2016, 12:22 AM
plonker!!

Really?? Explain

Pete
03-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Really?? Explain

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on an answer.

If the consumers aren't getting value from their Hibernian experience they will not attend. How dare you question the choices they make as football customers.

Canon Hannan
03-04-2016, 09:53 AM
We will fill 3/4 of our end with 14-15,000 hardcore fans. That is a good support.
United will take 5-6000.
I watched United yesterday and they are weak in defence.

Lex7zero
03-04-2016, 10:07 AM
We will fill 3/4 of half our end with 14-15,000 hardcore fans. That is a good support.
United ill take 5-6000.

Hope you are right, but I am usually pretty good at assessing the mood of our support and think we will struggle to take more than 11,000.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-04-2016, 10:31 AM
Hope you are right, but I am usually pretty good at assessing the mood of our support and think we will struggle to take more than 11,000.

Sounds about right - a lot of the people who only turn up for a big game once every few years are unlikely to turn out again so soon after the LC final.

emerald green
03-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Everyone has a breaking point and could give up going to games. As someone said earlier tonight, i'ts just a game of football and not life or death. If your team has the chance to win something and is in a Scottish cup semi, and if you've stumped up £400 for a season ticket it's unbelievable that you wouldn't go and support them. Every single person has the right to do what they want though and for what ever reason they see fit to make that decision, it IS their decision.

The more you win the bigger the following but I suppose we are not quite there yet.

Unbelievable in your opinion only of course. You are quite right when you say "we are not quite there yet". An understatement if I've ever heard one.

We obviously take a different viewpoint on this, so time to call it a day.

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 10:46 AM
We will fill 3/4 of half our end with 14-15,000 hardcore fans. That is a good support.
United ill take 5-6000.

You are out with the united figure as they sold over 4 ,000 on first day of sales and they will feel momentum is with them as they are back winning games
If we take 15 ,000 i will be delighted

I will be cutting short my easter holiday break to come back for it as its only on arran but i am just going to wait and pay on the day
Despite my disappointment yesterday i will be there but i think others will be thinking twice and sales could be sluggish for this one

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2016, 11:00 AM
You are out with the united figure as they sold over 4 ,000 on first day of sales and they will feel momentum is with them as they are back winning games
If we take 15 ,000 i will be delighted

I will be cutting short my easter holiday break to come back for it as its only on arran but i am just going to wait and pay on the day
Despite my disappointment yesterday i will be there but i think others will be thinking twice and sales could be sluggish for this one

The difference is they have an open sale we don't. Ross County sold the majority of their final tickets in the first week.

Canon Hannan
03-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Agree with Roxburgh.
14,000 v Aberdeen was a good enough support on the day. We will take this again.
United may push 7000 max.
My favourite ever support was the Hampden7000 v Rangers and the penalty shoot out. Hardcore support.

Keith_M
03-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Agree with Roxburgh.
14,000 v Aberdeen was a good enough support on the day. We will take this again.
My favourite ever support was the Hampden7000 v Rangers and the penalty shoot out. Hardcore support.

My favourite was the 30k+ we took to the Killie game

:greengrin

emerald green
03-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Agree with Roxburgh.

For a semi-final, my favourite was when Hibs beat Rangers 1-0 at Hampden on the way to winning the trophy against Dunfermline.

Keith Wright's header, and a tremendous performance all round by the team, especially Budgie in goals. The Hibs fans were tremendous that night. Not that many there IIRC, but at the final whistle we all went berserk.

Ringothedog
03-04-2016, 11:36 AM
For a semi-final, my favourite was when Hibs beat Rangers 1-0 at Hampden on the way to winning the trophy against Dunfermline.

Keith Wright's header, and a tremendous performance all round by the team, especially Budgie in goals. The Hibs fans were tremendous that night. Not that many there IIRC, but at the final whistle we all went berserk.

We had about 16000 at that game.

emerald green
03-04-2016, 11:39 AM

Cheers for that info. As many as 16,000 eh? It didn't seem as many as that, but my memory is fading a bit.

Maybe 16,000 just got lost in the huge open terracing Hampden had back then.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-04-2016, 11:42 AM

Yes, 17k rings a bell, great support midweek, certainty never bettered since.

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Yep paid at the gate that time That floated ball by Micky and you just knew Keithy would get on the end of it with his run
But agree Budgie had himself fired up that night ad was determined not to be beaten

emerald green
03-04-2016, 12:07 PM
Yep paid at the gate that time That floated ball by Micky and you just knew Keithy would get on the end of it with his run
But agree Budgie had himself fired up that night ad was determined not to be beaten

:agree: We were late getting into the ground that night too. Caught up in traffic. Pay at the gate for a cup semi-final against Rangers. Can you imagine that now?

Ringothedog
03-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Yes, 17k rings a bell, great support midweek, certainty never bettered since.

I was going to say that figure but decided to err on the side of caution.

Real Emerald
03-04-2016, 12:11 PM
:agree: We were late getting into the ground that night too. Caught up in traffic. Pay at the gate for a cup semi-final against Rangers. Can you imagine that now?

We were the same, when we got in the East terracing was so packed we couldn't even get into the crowd. Keith Wright scored as we were standing on the stairs. Magical night. :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 12:14 PM

There was a policeman got caught up in our goal celebration at the back of terrace
Can you imagine that now Green grin

emerald green
03-04-2016, 12:16 PM
There was a policeman got caught up in our goal celebration at the back of terrace
Can you imagine that now Green grin

Did he have a "Sellick" shirt on under his uniform? :greengrin

Keith_M
03-04-2016, 12:17 PM
I can't make it and some ST holding family members don't want to go but I hope every Hibby that does attend has a great time...whether uber fan or not :wink:

HibbyAndy
03-04-2016, 01:23 PM
To save me wading through threads can i ask if you can buy semi final tickets from Easter rd direct ? Or do you have to go through ticketmaster ? Cheers :aok:

mim
03-04-2016, 01:27 PM
To save me wading through threads can i ask if you can buy semi final tickets from Easter rd direct ? Or do you have to go through ticketmaster ? Cheers :aok:

Yes, you can.

HibbyAndy
03-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Yes, you can.

Cheers Mike :aok:

Hermit Crab
03-04-2016, 01:57 PM
We will fill 3/4 of our end with 14-15,000 hardcore fans. That is a good support.
United will take 5-6000.

They are weak in defence? The won 0-1 including playing the last half hour with 10 men and withstood St Johnstones attack after attack.

H18 SFR
03-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Just bought tickets for me and the boy, sadly the rest of our normal group are giving this one a miss.

It's such a shame that a promising season has ended up with a lack of interest from many of our support - regulars or big gamers.

Lancs Harp
03-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Bought mine today I'm in F1 VV.

:flag:

Ronniekirk
03-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Take it Nae change Calum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callum7
03-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Take it Nae change Calum

Nope. I'm going to wait till 6th as there will be more ticket sales.

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Just bought tickets for me and the boy, sadly the rest of our normal group are giving this one a miss.

It's such a shame that a promising season has ended up with a lack of interest from many of our support - regulars or big gamers.

We took a very respectable support to Inverness 3 days after losing the LC final ..... Tickets for the semi have only been on sale for 2 days FFS. Just coz a few faint hearts are jumping ship for this one doesn't mean we cant hit 15,000 or so.

Nakedmanoncrack
03-04-2016, 09:43 PM
We were the same, when we got in the East terracing was so packed we couldn't even get into the crowd. Keith Wright scored as we were standing on the stairs. Magical night. :thumbsup:

We were late in as well, Keith scoring as we walked down the steps - remember turning to the Rangers fans on other side of the fence to celebrate, it was a mixed family section next to us in East.

Cheshire Hibby
03-04-2016, 10:20 PM
D3 for me. Same as LCF only a few rows further back. No doubt standing again, no problem. GGTTH.

JimBHibees
04-04-2016, 06:56 AM

Interest and sales will increase nearer the game and also when we get a couple of wins. Be round about our usual semi final support 15 k or so.

JimBHibees
04-04-2016, 06:57 AM
We took a very respectable support to Inverness 3 days after losing the LC final ..... Tickets for the semi have only been on sale for 2 days FFS. Just coz a few faint hearts are jumping ship for this one doesn't mean we cant hit 15,000 or so.

Agree totally. :aok::flag:

Hibee_Craig7062
04-04-2016, 07:16 AM
D3 for us row JJ 7 tickets purchased on friday

OtleyHibs
04-04-2016, 07:31 AM
Gutted that I'm not gonna make this game. If we win this one I'm gonna be convinced that I am a hampden jinx and ban myself from all future visits : )

Should be a good game and one we have a decent chance of getting through. Hope everyone who heads through has a great day out ending with a nice SoL singsong!

Hamish
04-04-2016, 10:56 AM
United saying they have sold out their West Stand allocation.

Billy Whizz
04-04-2016, 11:27 AM
United saying they have sold out their West Stand allocation.

Wonder how many blocks they got

Hamish
04-04-2016, 11:38 AM
According to their website they received 3300 tickets for the West Stand

Ringothedog
04-04-2016, 12:24 PM
We have only single seats available in D1,D2, D3,F1 I5 & I6. F2 is pretty close to going the same way. The rest of the areas have plenty tickets available.

Loads of time until the game, we should take at least 14k

DH1875
04-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Wonder how many blocks they got

The same as us.

Ringothedog
04-04-2016, 12:58 PM
The same as us.

Less than us, they were only given an initial allocation of 10500, we were given 12k

inglisavhibs
04-04-2016, 03:50 PM

That's optimistic, unless our results improve we will be very lucky to take 10000. Hope i'm wrong but not sensing much love for all things Hibs right now. For me it's another Scottish Cup semi final which can't be missed. Worst that can happen is we lose.

KeithTheHibby
04-04-2016, 03:54 PM
They are weak in defence? The won 0-1 including playing the last half hour with 10 men and withstood St Johnstones attack after attack.

On the flip side did you see them defending against Dundee a couple of weeks before? Horrendous, Dundee were picking them off.
I don't think United have improved personnel wise since we pumped them a few months ago however Mixu has made the team harder to beat for sure and has instilled some cionfidence in them.

We will need to be on top of our game to beat them that's for sure.

Pete
04-04-2016, 04:05 PM
That's optimistic, unless our results improve we will be very lucky to take 10000. Hope i'm wrong but not sensing much love for all things Hibs right now. For me it's another Scottish Cup semi final which can't be missed. Worst that can happen is we lose.

I think we'll take about 14000 but I agree with the rest. It's an opportunity and the worst that can happen is our play off schedule being made a little bit easier.

Pat Stanton said we'd win the Scottish cup when we least expect it so surely not?

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2016, 04:35 PM

I think you are confusing us with another Edinburgh team mate ..... Its Yams who bump semi finals when the chips are down, we tend to do ok no matter how bad the team is playing ..... saying we might not hit 17,000 or so is reasonable .... saying we will be lucky to make 10,000 is taking pessimism to new levels, even for this forum http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/no%20way.gif

Green Fish
04-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Was in the TO today, not overly busy but steady. Staff, when asked, wouldn't give a figure on sales. In the north I could only get two together at the very back of D5 so went for F3. Not too excited yet, but will be.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Callum7
04-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Was in the TO today, not overly busy but steady. Staff, when asked, wouldn't give a figure on sales. In the north I could only get two together at the very back of D5 so went for F3. Not too excited yet, but will be.

You can get two together F2, I4, D4 as well. Don't know why they told you that?

Green Fish
04-04-2016, 07:13 PM
You can get two together F2, I4, D4 as well. Don't know why they told you that?
Done now, quite happy, didn't want to near the front.

inglisavhibs
04-04-2016, 09:27 PM
I think you are confusing us with another Edinburgh team mate ..... Its Yams who bump semi finals when the chips are down, we tend to do ok no matter how bad the team is playing ..... saying we might not hit 17,000 or so is reasonable .... saying we will be lucky to make 10,000 is taking pessimism to new levels, even for this forum http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/no%20way.gif
Just basing it on current slow sales and the number of fellow fans who at the moment anyway are not going. Sincerely hope i'm wrong and we win a few games, which would help i'm sure.

NAE NOOKIE
04-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Just basing it on current slow sales and the number of fellow fans who at the moment anyway are not going. Sincerely hope i'm wrong and we win a few games, which would help i'm sure.

?

Ronniekirk
06-04-2016, 12:27 PM

Wee update tonight Callum

Thecat23
06-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Just been to ticket office, couple of folk there, like myself renewing and also buying semi final tickets. I bought 2 adults and a child but had to go back as I forgot the missus ticket 😂

celthedd1
06-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Done now, quite happy, didn't want to near the front.

Why dont you just sit anywhere you want !!

SteveHFC
06-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Just been to ticket office, couple of folk there, like myself renewing and also buying semi final tickets. I bought 2 adults and a child but had to go back as I forgot the missus ticket 😂

^^^

Will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Thecat23
06-04-2016, 02:29 PM
^^^

Will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

Haha yep!

Callum7
06-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Wee update tonight Callum

Yes, you shall expect an update at the time of 8pm.

Ardenttwo
06-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Yes, you shall expect an update at the time of 8pm.
D2 Row A. 38/39. Are these any good

Callum7
06-04-2016, 06:40 PM
D2 Row A. 38/39. Are these any good

D2 is good as it's close to the middle of Hampden. Row A is at the front but I think that should be fine apart from being low down.

Ardenttwo
06-04-2016, 07:01 PM
D2 is good as it's close to the middle of Hampden. Row A is at the front but I think that should be fine apart from being low down.
Got a choice of South I4 Row T 38/39. Any advice which is the better

Callum7
06-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Here you go. Anyone know the Dundee United areas?http://i67.tinypic.com/2wp2w5v.jpg

Callum7
06-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Got a choice of South I4 Row T 38/39. Any advice which is the better

I4 will be probably be better it up to you if you want to see from a corner (I4) or be near the middle at the bottom

Ardenttwo
06-04-2016, 07:12 PM
I4 will be probably be better it up to you if you want to see from a corner (I4) or be near the middle at the bottom
Thanks for that. I will give away the North Stand ones

Ronniekirk
06-04-2016, 07:20 PM

How come i4 and i3 are green have the they just been released

Callum7
06-04-2016, 07:52 PM
How come i4 and i3 are green have the they just been released

Oops only I3 is green. Will fix that.

RoxburghHibs
06-04-2016, 09:24 PM
Oops only I3 is green. Will fix that.

Also F5 in the East is on sale...

Ronniekirk
06-04-2016, 09:35 PM

Calum !!!!!!!!!!

Callum7
06-04-2016, 09:37 PM

Oops

Ronniekirk
07-04-2016, 06:59 PM
We getting a wee update even only amendments from last night [emoji857]

Callum7
07-04-2016, 07:07 PM
We getting a wee update even only amendments from last night [emoji857]

Just doing it now will be with you soon

Ronniekirk
07-04-2016, 07:09 PM
Thanks Callum Appreciate your hard work

Callum7
07-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Just fixes from last night, also found out that Dundee United are selling in C1 and C5 right now. For some reason not in the middlehttp://i68.tinypic.com/2uzbdcj.jpg but my app decided not to work for some reason so will get that tomorrow.

Ronniekirk
07-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Just fixes from last night, also found out that Dundee United are selling in C1 and C5 right now. For some reason not in the middlehttp://i68.tinypic.com/2uzbdcj.jpg but my app decided not to work for some reason so will get that tomorrow.

If we sell out all the secrions that ate green and amber would be us having sold our initial allocation

Callum7
07-04-2016, 07:59 PM
If we sell out all the secrions that ate green and amber would be us having sold our initial allocation

General sale is tomorrow, so hopefully we will:aok:

Stuarty27
07-04-2016, 08:03 PM
As of yesterday Utd had sold 6k I read on another forum.

Pete
07-04-2016, 08:15 PM

I think we have been allocated all of I and F so it's maybe about 9 thousand sold so far.

Ringothedog
07-04-2016, 09:56 PM
I think we have been allocated all of I and F so it's maybe about 9 thousand sold so far.

If we sell all our tickets in the North, South and half of the East that will be roughly 15k

I would guess we have about 1k left in the North, 3.5k in the East, and about 1.5k in the South. Should sell that in the next week

Callum7
07-04-2016, 10:06 PM
If we sell all our tickets in the North, South and half of the East that will be roughly 15k

I would guess we have about 1k left in the North, 3.5k in the East, and about 1.5k in the South. Should sell that in the next week

You're calculations must be wrong somewhere as we had an initial allocation of 12k that we've sold 7k of already. You're estimates add up to 6k left to sell. I would guess; 1k North, 2.5k east and 1.5k south.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 07:31 AM
You're calculations must be wrong somewhere as we had an initial allocation of 12k that we've sold 7k of already. You're estimates add up to 6k left to sell. I would guess; 1k North, 2.5k east and 1.5k south.

We have sold way more than 7k

Half the north after segregation will be about 4k, half the East is 6400, 4 sections in the South Will be about 4k. We have sold out 4 sections and only have singles in 6 sections, that in itself is more than 7k, I would guess we have sold at least 9k with another 5k to sell

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-04-2016, 09:13 AM
Is there much point in these dot counting threads when the place is only going to be about half full at most?

Keith_M
08-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Tickets Now On General Sale (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?309300-Official-Site-SCOTTISH-CUP-SEMI-FINAL-TICKETS-ON-GENERAL-SALE)

Frazerbob
08-04-2016, 09:19 AM
9500 sold before the general sale seems pretty decent to me, all things considered. We'll take our usual 15k ish.

JimBHibees
08-04-2016, 10:53 AM
9500 sold before the general sale seems pretty decent to me, all things considered. We'll take our usual 15k ish.

Yep hope we can shift a few more before next Saturday. A couple of decent wins would help in between times.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Is there much point in these dot counting threads when the place is only going to be about half full at most?

probably not, but at least it gives us something to chat/moan/be upbeat/look forward to.

Brooster
08-04-2016, 12:36 PM

But folk on this thread were saying we wouldnt sell 10k. Some folk are clueless eh.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 12:44 PM
But folk on this thread were saying we wouldnt sell 10k. Some folk are clueless eh.

Possibly sell another 3k before the game, even more if we win our next couple of games. There will also be supporters who will just turn up on the day. My guess is we will have 14.5k at the game, Dundee Utd will bring 8.5k. Not bad(but not great) for 2 sets of supporters having to travel to Glasgow on a Saturday morning with the game live on Terrestrial TV.

Keith_M
08-04-2016, 12:59 PM

Did somebody actually say that?

NAE NOOKIE
08-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Did somebody actually say that?

Yes

hibbysam
08-04-2016, 01:38 PM
We have sold way more than 7k

Half the north after segregation will be about 4k, half the East is 6400, 4 sections in the South Will be about 4k. We have sold out 4 sections and only have singles in 6 sections, that in itself is more than 7k, I would guess we have sold at least 9k with another 5k to sell

Am I not correct in saying that the lower sections of the South stand is only around 1500/2000 seats that are available for sale? The sections don't look that big compared to the North and East/West.

All being said, a club like Hibs should be taking between 15-20000 to Semi finals when you consider the clamber for final tickets when we get there. I get the "It's live on TV at stupid o'clock", however the players need the fans there, at the game. Hopefully a big push in the last week or so before the game and also a lot of fans may buy on the day. Psychologically, it could be a massive game in the season of this team, a lot of young players and the boost a win could give them against the downer a defeat may give them is huge. Hopefully those in the 50/50 camp will get along and support the boys in the biggest 8 days in the season.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Am I not correct in saying that the lower sections of the South stand is only around 1500/2000 seats that are available for sale? The sections don't look that big compared to the North and East/West.

All being said, a club like Hibs should be taking between 15-20000 to Semi finals when you consider the clamber for final tickets when we get there. I get the "It's live on TV at stupid o'clock", however the players need the fans there, at the game. Hopefully a big push in the last week or so before the game and also a lot of fans may buy on the day. Psychologically, it could be a massive game in the season of this team, a lot of young players and the boost a win could give them against the downer a defeat may give them is huge. Hopefully those in the 50/50 camp will get along and support the boys in the biggest 8 days in the season.

The south stand holds something like 17000, I would guess the lower tier holds about 13000, we will get around a third for selling, possibly 4000 seats

Keith_M
08-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Yes

Wow, that's hard to believe.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Wow, that's hard to believe.

Not on this board it ain't, but life's all about opinions.

Ronniekirk
08-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Any update tonight Callum

Callum7
08-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Any update tonight Callum

Yes, quite good today.

Callum7
08-04-2016, 07:00 PM
Looking good today, would guess around 10,000 tickets sold so far.http://i68.tinypic.com/1q5nae.jpg

hibbysam
08-04-2016, 09:09 PM
The south stand holds something like 17000, I would guess the lower tier holds about 13000, we will get around a third for selling, possibly 4000 seats

The south stand surely cannot hold 17,000 seats... That is 1/3 of the stadium as a whole, and every section behind the goals holds just over 1,000 and there is about 30 of those. The north stand also has sections of around 1,000 and there is 10 of those. The south stand sections are considerably smaller due to the tunnel and technical areas, and the fact there are less rows in the south.

I would have had it down as around 15,000 east and west and 10,000ish north and south.

Ringothedog
08-04-2016, 09:12 PM
The south stand surely cannot hold 17,000 seats... That is 1/3 of the stadium as a whole, and every section behind the goals holds just over 1,000 and there is about 30 of those. The north stand also has sections of around 1,000 and there is 10 of those. The south stand sections are considerably smaller due to the tunnel and technical areas, and the fact there are less rows in the south.

I would have had it down as around 15,000 east and west and 10,000ish north and south.

It's 12800 for east and west, 9600 for the north and around 17000 for the south.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/the-hampden-experience/hampden-history.html

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2016, 01:24 AM
i see they are re-laying the pitch yet again, they only laid it in time for the LC final a few weeks ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36009684

Hampden Park is to have a new pitch laid on Monday free of charge in time for next weekend's Scottish Cup semi-finals.

Onceinawhile
11-04-2016, 06:50 AM
Warburton's right. Just get a hybrid pitch. It's ridiculous relaying it every month or so.

SlickShoes
11-04-2016, 07:08 AM
I've not got a ticket yet, will their be pods on the day so I can just walk up? would rather avoid the postage costs.

JimBHibees
11-04-2016, 10:37 AM
I've not got a ticket yet, will their be pods on the day so I can just walk up? would rather avoid the postage costs.

There were for the League cup final assume it will be the same.

RoxburghHibs
11-04-2016, 11:07 AM

Postage is only £1

Ronniekirk
11-04-2016, 12:33 PM

There will be as ,Initial Allocation isn't sold out .We need to beat Falkirk to get another wee spike in sales i think

HibernianJK
11-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Trying to but 4 tickets in F2 together and getting the following message;

'If you want to have the price class for the family section in the famous five lower; please select the family price from the drop down menu, none of the prices you selected could be found, please contact the box office directly' :confused::confused:

Help

There are errors on the page

[*=left]None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly

[*=left]None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.

Hiber-nation
11-04-2016, 08:10 PM

'If you want to have the price class for the family section in the famous five lower; please select the family price from the drop down menu, none of the prices you selected could be found, please contact the box office directly' :confused::confused:

Help

[*=left]None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly

[*=left]None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly.

Loads of folk were getting that message on the first day. Normally it would be a case of try again but you'll see from Callum's pic that there are only single seats left in F2 so you'd be better trying F5 or 6.

HibbyKeith
11-04-2016, 08:10 PM

Help

We couldn't get 3 together in F2 at the ticket office this afternoon, ended up in F6.

Ringothedog
11-04-2016, 08:23 PM
There are only single seats left in all sections except F6 & I3, I would guess that we have sold approx 12k at a minimum.

HibernianJK
11-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Loads of folk were getting that message on the first day. Normally it would be a case of try again but you'll see from Callum's pic that there are only single seats left in F2 so you'd be better trying F5 or 6.

Yep ended up in F6. Oh well buzzing now.

LancsHibs
12-04-2016, 08:45 AM
I intend to just get a ticket on the day at Hampden. Anyone know what the score is with this? Shouldn't be a problem, no?

SlickShoes
12-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Postage is only £1

Ah really! I thought it was the same as the last cup game that was £6, cheers!

SlickShoes
12-04-2016, 09:09 AM
There are only single seats left in all sections except F6 & I3, I would guess that we have sold approx 12k at a minimum.

I can't get a single seat in F1,2 or 3 had to go for F4.

RoYO!
12-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Lady in the TO said that we'd sold around 11k.

I know it's been said before but they were very efficient and extremely helpful.