Anyone know when the semi final tickets will go on sale

Billy Whizz
21-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Anyone know when the semi final tickets will go on sale

I would have thought we'd have some sort of announcement this week

007 Mickey Weir
21-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Not sure why the delay.

It's simple. Season tickets get 2/3 days advance purchase and allowed unlimited numbers. That's it. Easy

Scouse Hibee
21-03-2016, 08:30 PM
No rush surely,I mean who really cares now anyway.

iwasthere1972
21-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Dundee United tickets go on sale on 1 April. I would think that we would be about the same.

Dundee United can today confirm on sale dates for tickets for our semi final in the William Hill Scottish Cup against Hibernian on Saturday 16th April at Hampden Park (12.15pm kick-off).

As previously announced, United’s initial allocation is 4,000 seats in the North Stand priced at £28 adults and £12 concessions, 3,300 seats in the adjoining West Stand priced at £18 adult and £7 concessions and 729 seats in the BT South Stand to supporters at the £28 and £12 prices. In the event that these initial allocations are sold, further seats will be made available. Concessions are 65s and over, Under-16s and students in full time education.

The Club can confirm that tickets will go on sale exclusively to season ticket holders from Friday, 1st April to Tuesday 5th April (inclusive) with the general sale of tickets starting on Wednesday, 6th April. Subject to availability, the Ticket Centre will sell briefs until 5pm on Friday, 15th April. Season ticket holders are requested to have their season ticket to hand when purchasing during the priority period. There is no restriction on the number of tickets United supporters can buy during either the season ticket holders’ priority period or the general sale. Tickets will be available to purchase in person at the Ticket Centre and per phone on (01382) 833166 (option 1) during normal office hours* as well as 24/7 online.

B.H.F.C
21-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Potential scramble for the decent seats, given we'll only have half the north and south?

SJM
21-03-2016, 08:57 PM

Pardon me? The Semi Final of the holy grail? :confused:

Schteff
21-03-2016, 09:45 PM

Whooosh

Hermit Crab
22-03-2016, 04:31 AM

Troll. :-D

IanM
22-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Have united really only been given an initial allocation of 8000? Surely they'll shift that?

Don't really pay attention to attendances but that's surprised me a bit

HH81
22-03-2016, 07:12 AM
They will do it based on loyalty points I would have thought? Same as final?

Ronniekirk
22-03-2016, 08:03 AM
They will do it based on loyalty points I would have thought? Same as final?

No Need we wont shift anything like that amount of tickets this time Agree with someone else who said season ticket holders as many as they want then general sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH1875
22-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Many loyalty points we getting???

Diclonius
22-03-2016, 10:32 AM

Yup, forum experts have told us that this is going to be the first of five straight losses against United (continuing next season when we'll definitely be down here) so the sensible option is to not bother going really. :wink:

.Sean.
22-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Hopefully it's one per season ticket holder for a day or two to give those who put there money into the club at the start of the season a better chance of getting a good seat in the North ahead of those without season tickets.

Seems fair to me.

.Sean.
22-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Potential scramble for the decent seats, given we'll only have half the north and south?
Which is why season ticket holders or those with a certain amount of loyalty holders should be given initial priority.

CallumLaidlaw
22-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Which is why season ticket holders or those with a certain amount of loyalty holders should be given initial priority.

Everyone that wants a ticket will get one, so to me it should be either unlimited or 4 tickets per season ticket holder. Make it easy for those folk to get as many tickets as they want.

The reward for loyalty here is being able to buy a few tickets, rather than being guaranteed a ticket seeing as everyone will get them.

.Sean.
22-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Everyone that wants a ticket will get one, so to me it should be either unlimited or 4 tickets per season ticket holder. Make it easy for those folk to get as many tickets as they want.

The reward for loyalty here is being able to buy a few tickets, rather than being guaranteed a ticket seeing as everyone will get them.
Personally I'd be raging if I ended up with a ***** seat and some day tripper that never goes ends up with a prime ticket in the North cause his pal bought him one.

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Personally I'd be raging if I ended up with a ***** seat and some day tripper that never goes ends up with a prime ticket in the North cause his pal bought him one.

You do know that a Day Tripper is a one way-ticket, yeah?

Hiber-nation
22-03-2016, 12:57 PM
You do know that a Day Tripper is a one way-ticket, yeah?

That took me so long to find out :wink:

Edson Arantes
22-03-2016, 12:58 PM

I suspect, just suspect, he was being a tad sarcastic. :greengrin

May be wrong though. :confused:

Dav1986
22-03-2016, 01:02 PM

The thing is...

Would you really know if that actually happened? Or would you just be outraged that you didn't get a good seat?

FWIW I think all the seats at Hampden are rubbish but suppose that's for the not fit for purpose thread...

Gatecrasher
22-03-2016, 01:04 PM
The thing is...

Would you really know if that actually happened? Or would you just be outraged that you didn't get a good seat?

FWIW I think all the seats at Hampden are rubbish but suppose that's for the not fit for purpose thread...

At the LC final the woman behind me in D1 wanted to go home after 5 minutes and wouldn't shut up about it. She even asked what the score was after about 65 minutes.she had no interest in the game at all.

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2016, 01:05 PM
That took me so long to find out :wink:

... but you found out.

Dav1986
22-03-2016, 01:22 PM
At the LC final the woman behind me in D1 wanted to go home after 5 minutes and wouldn't shut up about it. She even asked what the score was after about 65 minutes.she had no interest in the game at all.

I think there is a good chance something like that will happen this time round, I was just saying that if you're in another part of the ground, you won't know the make up of groups in any other part of the ground.

The post seemed to me, that he was looking for a reason to be 'raging'.

For this game there will be about half the number of fans there than there were for the final which suggests that there will be few day trippers considering the attendance levels we were getting about 10 years ago? About 11k St holders and another 3-4k walk ups?

I know it's been said before but the right result would hopefully re-engage some of those we lost over time (myself included)

percy veer
22-03-2016, 01:23 PM

sounds like she was a seasoned hibs fan knowing all along what would happen, She paid her money the same as you or would she rather stated a punch up to show her dipleasure

Moulin Yarns
22-03-2016, 01:29 PM
... but you found out.

I got a good reason for taking the easy way out.

Moulin Yarns
22-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Hopefully it's one per season ticket holder for a day or two to give those who put there money into the club at the start of the season a better chance of getting a good seat in the North ahead of those without season tickets.

Seems fair to me.

I would like to take issue with the suggestion that any seat in the north stand is good, I don't even remember sitting in the North Stand just over a week ago, if you want a seat then the South is the place to go.

cabbageandribs1875
22-03-2016, 01:44 PM

i think that's funny :hilarious

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2016, 01:48 PM
I got a good reason for taking the easy way out.

You're a big teaser.

Diclonius
22-03-2016, 01:55 PM
I'll be happy just to get a ticket.

South Stand though, think the North is jinxed. We always get ****ing beat when I'm sitting there.

CockneyRebel
22-03-2016, 07:14 PM
You're a big teaser.

You sure you spelt that right?

CropleyWasGod
22-03-2016, 07:18 PM
You sure you spelt that right?

Whoosh?

Blame John and Paul if I did.....:greengrin

Kavinho
22-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Help....