PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

hibeequinn
19-03-2016, 11:30 PM
According to numerous rangers Facebook pages that my mates have tagged me in Jason Cummings has refused a contract at hibs as he wants to sign for rangers end of the season. I personally can't see this happening what's your thoughts on this

Onceinawhile
19-03-2016, 11:36 PM
He's got a year left at the end of the season.

So money please.

matty_f
19-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Utter bull****.

JJP
19-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Same Rangers loving agent as Scott Allan so wouldn't be a surprise.

Hibs90
19-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Rubbish get this crap deleted

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2016, 11:43 PM

Bit harsh, mate. The guy is only asking about something he's been told by folk he knows.

silverhibee
19-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Not true.

HoboHarry
19-03-2016, 11:46 PM
My mates are telling me that Xavi is in talks with us.

See how this works?

monktonharp
19-03-2016, 11:47 PM
According to numerous rangers Facebook pages that my mates have tagged me in Jason Cummings has refused a contract at hibs as he wants to sign for rangers end of the season. I personally can't see this happening what's your thoughts on thismy thoughts at this moment are: Jason cummings needs a f/kin rocket up his ersehole. the big problem is that this will never happen.no doubt his agent, A, *****, will engineer a better deal for him, than the one has at present. his main job, is scoring goals for Hibernian football club. his recent record, doing just that has been abysmal. he is adored by thousands, and some children actually have his name emblazoned on the backs of their football strips. He needs to man up and face up to his responsabilities instead of cowering in a dugout with his hoody and his hands covering his face!!!!!

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2016, 11:47 PM
My mates are telling me that Xavi is in talks with us.

See how this works?

Too old. I wouldn't want him :greengrin

HoboHarry
19-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Too old. I wouldn't want him :greengrin

Too wee as well. 😀

Pete
19-03-2016, 11:48 PM

:agree:

Rangers facebook page. Enough said.

keep the faith
19-03-2016, 11:52 PM
my thoughts at this moment are: Jason cummings needs a f/kin rocket up his ersehole. the big problem is that this will never happen.no doubt his agent, A, *****, will engineer a better deal for him, than the one has at present. his main job, is scoring goals for Hibernian football club. his recent record, doing just that has been abysmal. he is adored by thousands, and some children actually have his name emblazoned on the backs of their football strips. He needs to man up and face up to his responsabilities instead of cowering in a dugout with his hoody and his hands covering his face!!!!!

He was gutted about his miss and his reaction showed to me how much he cares. The guy is working very hard in games and just needs his confidence back. No rocket required as far as he is concerned.
Others for sure.

AL-Qaholik
19-03-2016, 11:58 PM
Even the Huns themselves are acknowledging on Twitter that this was completely made up by one of them - Danieloo, or some nonsense like that.

Non story.

matty_f
20-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Loaday pish. Thread closed.