PDA

View Full Version : Still 6 points..not a million miles away

Torto7062
19-03-2016, 09:12 PM
The way I see it now, we have 2 games in hand,likely to lose v the Zombies so need to win the other game and then we will have to Smash Falkirk which brings us level then it's a fair fight for 2nd....

Ferget the Doom and Focus on what needs to be done

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Coco Bryce
19-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Wish I had your optimism pal.

chrisski33
19-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Ill have what ur drinking.

murray26
19-03-2016, 09:25 PM
We're on a terrible run.. Our young promising strikers confidence is in the bin.. We have a manager who might not be all he's cracked up to be and we have 9 games to play in April.. Not exactly perfect is it..

One Day Soon
19-03-2016, 09:31 PM
The way I see it now, we have 2 games in hand,likely to lose v the Zombies so need to win the other game and then we will have to Smash Falkirk which brings us level then it's a fair fight for 2nd....

I really don't think any of that matters. We are going to be in the playoffs anyway and the only thing that matters between now and then is making sure we have our strongest team fit and able to play in those ties. As soon as The Rangers had the title it was always just about those playoff games. The rest is irrelevant.

Niffy
19-03-2016, 09:55 PM
Play offs don't mean anything.
Hibs will get beat by either Raith or Falkirk. We are just aufull , have been for a long time, barring the cup runs, and even then we got found out last week.
Next season we'll be fighting it out with at least one determined Premiership team, maybe two and either Raith or Falkirk.

Time to start pressing for reconstruction, as at this rate we'll be miles off winning the Championship next season as well.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-03-2016, 09:57 PM

Yea.

Captain Trips
19-03-2016, 11:49 PM

The very fact this is even a thread for discussion shows how piss poor a season in the League this has been, pissing about battling with Falkirk, a joke this is.

monktonharp
20-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Hibs will get beat by either Raith or Falkirk. We are just aufull , have been for a long time, barring the cup runs, and even then we got found out last week.
Next season we'll be fighting it out with at least one determined Premiership team, maybe two and either Raith or Falkirk.

Time to start pressing for reconstruction, as at this rate we'll be miles off winning the Championship next season as well.think I will just nip off and turn the gas on. you are not being serious? we are not quite Awful, are we. we have had some horrendous results when we actually looked the best team. the slc final was an instance. we beat another SPL club last week in the S.cup Replay.we have had some recent horrendous results, and today was an example. I can hardly believe that we came home with nothing, from that. we hit the bar, and hit the post and there were other factors. pished off about our striker somehow missing, but hey ho. pissed off about not scoring another couple at Hampden but again hey ho. we have had a very very interesting season which is not finished yet and it has never been easy. this is virtually what I wxpected but it is getting critical now. I don't criticise anyone that thinks we are now snookered but I live in hope that it is all to play for.dont think we got found out last week. unlucky, ? very much so. Reconstruction? stop yer vtickelin jock. If Hibs need that its time to call it a day.

Niffy
20-03-2016, 06:30 AM
think I will just nip off and turn the gas on. you are not being serious? we are not quite Awful, are we. we have had some horrendous results when we actually looked the best team. the slc final was an instance. we beat another SPL club last week in the S.cup Replay.we have had some recent horrendous results, and today was an example. I can hardly believe that we came home with nothing, from that. we hit the bar, and hit the post and there were other factors. pished off about our striker somehow missing, but hey ho. pissed off about not scoring another couple at Hampden but again hey ho. we have had a very very interesting season which is not finished yet and it has never been easy. this is virtually what I wxpected but it is getting critical now. I don't criticise anyone that thinks we are now snookered but I live in hope that it is all to play for.dont think we got found out last week. unlucky, ? very much so. Reconstruction? stop yer vtickelin jock. If Hibs need that its time to call it a day.

But how often do we hammer teams and get nowt. How many times have we said " I'd settle for us playing bad and winning or lifting the cup" ?
Forget about playing well and having 70% possession, that's failed to get us promoted AGAIN. we're facing a third season out the top league , and if results stay the same , many more.

Anyone who still thinks the good results are just around the corner needs to take the emotional fans hat off and look at reality.
In most recent league wins its been a limp over.
Do you think Ross County fans care they had little possession or shots at goal ?
Quite simply , with this team we should be neck and neck with The Rangers. There's your gauge of how well we're doing.
We're not even a close second.

neil7908
20-03-2016, 07:01 AM
I have concerns that this is now long past a bad run and teams have sussed us out. Unfortunately we don't have the depth/variety of squad to fix this. Not saying we will collapse this season but I don't feel confident at all about the playoffs the way I did a few weeks ago. I'm also concerned about our fitness levels if at this stage of the season we are already looking shattered. If fitness really is an issue I'd be very disappointed

rcarter1
20-03-2016, 07:45 AM
The very fact this is even a thread for discussion shows how piss poor a season in the League this has been, pissing about battling with Falkirk, a joke this is.

Falkirk deserve a lot of credit for what they have achieved this season. We needed to really sort ourselves out to make 2nd place our own(and push for the title). Its all gone wrong, but frankly we have been no better than Falkirk all season. Its been poor. Pretty on the eye at times, but toothless.

rcarter1
20-03-2016, 07:46 AM
I have concerns that this is now long past a bad run and teams have sussed us out. Unfortunately we don't have the depth/variety of squad to fix this. Not saying we will collapse this season but I don't feel confident at all about the playoffs the way I did a few weeks ago. I'm also concerned about our fitness levels if at this stage of the season we are already looking shattered. If fitness really is an issue I'd be very disappointed

I think its more about pressure and expectation than fitness as such.

Phil MaGlass
20-03-2016, 10:00 AM
No we have definitely been found out, too slow at the back and teams just hit the ball forwrd and sprint towards goal.Stubbs imo just disnae have what it takes to make the changes that need to be changed and get the team going I,m afraid. As I have said before we were found out weeks ago and thats why we lost the cup final, for the same reson

Jim44
20-03-2016, 10:14 AM

Time to start pressing for reconstruction, as at this rate we'll be miles off winning the Championship next season as well.

I don't think clubs like us can press for reconstruction. That's the remit of the ugly sisters and their need for it decreases by the hour these days.

erin go bragh
20-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Falkirk deserve a lot of credit for what they have achieved this season. We needed to really sort ourselves out to make 2nd place our own(and push for the title). Its all gone wrong, but frankly we have been no better than Falkirk all season. Its been poor. Pretty on the eye at times, but toothless.
Falkirk have achieved nothing so far . Yes they are sitting in second just now . But have failed to beat us all season .
We're one game away from our second final but credit is going to that anti Hibs bafoons Falkirk! Not from me .

GGTTH