PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Wtf is happening!?!

alihibs1
19-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Tonight against Raith was awful! Defence were toren apart (especially stevenson) midfield was OK. Bartley was solid again mcginn was the only one who actually looked like doing something. Upfront stokes was pretty dire apart from the goal and Cummings needs to get a grip. What I think is happening in the league is that we are becoming way to predictable and managers are tactically beating us. Who would agree?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

KDY Hibs
19-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Am I alone in thinking stokes was decent today? Good hold up play and a few nice touches, took his goal well too

hibsbollah
19-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Am I alone in thinking stokes was decent today? Good hold up play and a few nice touches, took his goal well too

Stokes was good today. I can't remember any of his ten games since he came back when he hasn't been. Certain folk see what they want to see.

alihibs1
19-03-2016, 06:59 PM
He was one of are better players but I still expect more. Am I being harsh?

staunchhibby
19-03-2016, 07:04 PM
At least he got the goal and tracked back at one stage.Whereas cummings did he his usual moaning and falling down.

Shrekko
19-03-2016, 07:05 PM
He was one of are better players but I still expect more. Am I being harsh?

Honestly not sure what more folk are expecting him to do. He's more or less up front on his own but having to drop deep to get on the ball. He also harries well. I've got no complaints whatsoever.

High-On-Hibs
19-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Stokes is working hard, but must feel completely lost in that eleven. Cummings looks soft and too easily bullied and Stokes is hardly receiving high quality service from the midfield. Right now he's relying on the odd lucky break of the ball.