PDA

View Full Version : Message to stubbs

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Please change the formation ... We are too easy to play against. We have been sussed out and its time to change it. Stop being so stubborn and realise whats blatantly obvious

murray26
19-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Got to agree.. No plan B..

Stuarty27
19-03-2016, 07:20 PM
He did change the formation today

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 07:24 PM
He did change the formation today

What game were you watching? Same formation just different players

California-Hibs
19-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Simply not good enough! Remember we were worried about Celtic coming sniffing for him?! The guys got no chance of that, he's so stubborn and it's criminal playing Keatings, a striker, in midfield! Yes we have injuries, but his set up in recent times is horrible!!

The sheer lack of goals that we have scored in this league is embarrassing. If we don't finish 2nd, which I just can't see us doing anymore, then we'll have no chance of going back up. Far too many fixtures is going to cripple us!

Lee Marvin
19-03-2016, 07:26 PM
What game were you watching? Same formation just different players

No it wasn't. It was 4231. What game were you watchin! !!!!

Hi Heid Yin
19-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Simply not good enough! Remember we were worried about Celtic coming sniffing for him?! The guys got no chance of that, he's so stubborn and it's criminal playing Keatings, a striker, in midfield! Yes we have injuries, but his set up in recent times is horrible!!

The sheer lack of goals that we have scored in this league is embarrassing. If we don't finish 2nd, which I just can't see us doing anymore, then we'll have no chance of going back up. Far too many fixtures is going to cripple us!

Nail on the head!
We really do struggle to score more than 1 goal a game.
It does not bode well for the play-offs.

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 07:29 PM
Wtf?? Was 2 up top with one behind , same as always..

Alfred E Newman
19-03-2016, 07:29 PM

It looked like 22 wee laddies kicking a ball about in a primary school playground .

Stuarty27
19-03-2016, 07:30 PM

Clearly u know f all about football.

It was a totally different formation.

Andy74
19-03-2016, 07:31 PM

It wasn't.

DaveF
19-03-2016, 07:31 PM
It looked like 22 wee laddies kicking a ball about in a primary school playground .

Correct.

People can argue what formation it was, but the bottom line is whatever it was, it didn't work. And it hasn't worked for a good while now.

Pete
19-03-2016, 07:32 PM

We could have played with a 54321 and our defence would still be shaky.

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I just saw the same as before , maybe im one step closer to blindness 🤓

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 07:38 PM
It wasn't.

Fair doos , looked the same to me

rcarter1
19-03-2016, 07:40 PM
Mr Stubbs. You have hit the skids in the league. The players didn't look right from the start tonight. Frankly it doesn't matter that much now, as we could lose the remaining league fixtures and still be in the 3rd/4th play off place. It would of course be nice to finish 2nd and avoid that playoff.
You want to speak to managers who have embarked on losing streaks before. Our very own Yogi Hughes went through this. Of course so has Terry Butcher - but I do not recommend you speak to him!!

You could start with this -

Accept that we are in a crisis in the League. Please?

How you manage the crisis I can't imagine - but once you've accepted it is a crisis, you free yourself to deal with it. The players too.

Good luck.

sambajustice
19-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Hibs are a pure embarrassment. That's the only message that needs put across!

SJM
19-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Hibs are a pure embarrassment. That's the only message that needs put across!

I wouldn't say that but something has went wrong that we are completely burnt out in March. We are also missing Hanlon BIG TIME.

Where is his new deal??

Jim44
19-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Mr Stubbs. You have hit the skids in the league. The players didn't look right from the start tonight. Frankly it doesn't matter that much now, as we could lose the remaining league fixtures and still be in the 3rd/4th play off place. It would of course be nice to finish 2nd and avoid that playoff.
You want to speak to managers who have embarked on losing streaks before. Our very own Yogi Hughes went through this. Of course so has Terry Butcher - but I do not recommend you speak to him!!

You could start with this -

Accept that we are in a crisis in the League. Please?

How you manage the crisis I can't imagine - but once you've accepted it is a crisis, you free yourself to deal with it. The players too.

Good luck.

I was about to post about our tiny bubble bursting but couldn't stomach the hassle. But stuff it, whether folk agree or not, we have a serious crisis on our hands and the club's future is at a cross-roads. I've seen enough ability to think we could come through it but I'm beginning to question the character and mindset of our team. A few more results like today will destroy Stubbs.

ancient hibee
19-03-2016, 08:00 PM
Too much talk from Stubbs about being a Premier club in a lower league-he should cut that out.Look at Rangers last night just after Warburton was telling us that the team was full of players capable of playing for Scotland.Players lap all this stuff up-a bad mistake.

Leith Green
19-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Seriously lacking in decent width

Pretty Boy
19-03-2016, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't say that but something has went wrong that we are completely burnt out in March. We are also missing Hanlon BIG TIME.

Where is his new deal??

He'd be mental to sign a deal just now.

The guy loves Hibs but he's also too good for this level. Another year down here and he's gone imo.

rcarter1
19-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Too much talk from Stubbs about being a Premier club in a lower league-he should cut that out.Look at Rangers last night just after Warburton was telling us that the team was full of players capable of playing for Scotland.Players lap all this stuff up-a bad mistake.

Agree.

Stubbs is very inexperienced. He may or may not have any guidance from LD or others. He hasn't been through all the tough times and losing streaks etc etc. he hasn't worked out how to get through it. In short he has visually no experience with which to navigate this very difficult end to the season. It might be down to players like Henderson, El Elagui, ?Stokes?, and perhaps Gray (who is playing on empty it appears), to pull the team together.

In short it seems like the rudder is gone. I hope Stubbs keeps his mouth shut until goals are achieved. Cup win/Promotion. Nothing else is worth boasting about.

But Im preparing for promotion the way I prepared for the League Cup Final. I assumed we were 50/50, and didn't get too upset when it didn't happen. If we had been good enough, we would have 2nd sown up by now, and be trying to catch Rangers.

If it all goes against us, we will still be playing football next season.

Nicho87
19-03-2016, 08:18 PM
They should have went to la cala for a few days

Peanut Shaz
19-03-2016, 08:25 PM
I was about to post about our tiny bubble bursting but couldn't stomach the hassle. But stuff it, whether folk agree or not, we have a serious crisis on our hands and the club's future is at a cross-roads. I've seen enough ability to think we could come through it but I'm beginning to question the character and mindset of our team. A few more results like today will destroy Stubbs.

I agree with most of the above. Only thing I would challenge is questioning their character and mindset. There is no lack of effort. I believe it's mostly down to the system Stubbs is hell bent on sticking with. I think it's his mindset that has to change.