PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen FC bottle it

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 04:53 PM
The sheep have bottled it today. 2 goals lost in 2minutes after leading 1-0 against the Motherwell reserves today. Barry Robson sent off as well they crumbled today. Bottle jobs.

FromTheCapital
19-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Aberdeen'd it? :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cabbageandribs1875
19-03-2016, 04:56 PM
sheeped it

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Aberdeen'd it? :dunno:

Sheeped it

Stokesy's on fire
sheeped it

Great minds

Pete
Made a hearts of it.

cabbageandribs1875
Great minds

faster keyboard :greengrin

AlbertK86
19-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Can somebody tweet Richard Gordon or text him at BBC GIRFUY ya sheep ****gin barsteward

emerald green
19-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Pleasing. Robson red carded for elbowing the first Motherwell goal scorer moments after coming on as a substitute.

R'Albin
19-03-2016, 05:01 PM
Karma is a bitch eh Richard.

Pretty Boy
19-03-2016, 05:02 PM
At least they Heartsed it early doors.

Would be far worse if they were still kidding on they had a chance of winning it on the last day.

Scottie
19-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Dislike the sheep but would be happy to be in their position instead of ours. :rolleyes:

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Can somebody tweet Richard Gordon or text him at BBC GIRFUY ya sheep ****gin barsteward

Does he have Twitter???

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Karma is a bitch eh Richard.

It sure is get it up him

GreenCastle
19-03-2016, 05:06 PM
As bad as Celtic are did anyone actually think they could win the league?

We showed at ER what an average team they were.

Hibernia&Alba
19-03-2016, 05:08 PM
At least they Heartsed it early doors.

Would be far worse if they were still kidding on they had a chance of winning it on the last day.

:top marks

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 05:14 PM
As bad as Celtic are did anyone actually think they could win the league?

We showed at ER what an average team they were.

Never they are so over rated

jacomo
19-03-2016, 05:55 PM
sheeped it

Fluffed it?

Mr White
19-03-2016, 06:17 PM
Fluffed it?

Shanked it.

Ozyhibby
19-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Why does every defeat these days have to be someone bottling it?
Sometimes your just not good enough.

Andy74
19-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Why does every defeat these days have to be someone bottling it?
Sometimes your just not good enough.

Yep it's just the usual type of results most teams get. It's why talk of a league challenge was always a bit ambitious.

Celtic might not be all they were but they will generally lose less games than other teams.

chrisski33
19-03-2016, 07:22 PM
We are no baaŕater so why we laughing at them???

Stokesy's on fire
19-03-2016, 08:37 PM
We are no baaŕater so why we laughing at them???

Because their man Richard Gordon likes to put the boot into us at any opertunity and he's a classless sheep ****ging nugget

DH1875
19-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Really don't think we're in much of a position to be laughing at Aberdeen to be honest.

CorrieHibs
20-03-2016, 10:59 AM
Would much rather be in their position than ours.

emerald green
20-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Would much rather be in their position than ours.

Of course we would. But it's great to have a laugh at clubs like Aberdeen etc when they lose. They would certainly be doing the same to Hibs were the situations reversed.

Hibbyradge
20-03-2016, 11:57 AM
The thread title needs to be amended.

"Jambottled". :wink:

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Of course we would. But it's great to have a laugh at clubs like Aberdeen etc when they lose. They would certainly be doing the same to Hibs were the situations reversed.

This

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 12:46 PM
Really don't think we're in much of a position to be laughing at Aberdeen to be honest.

Aberdeen fans thought they had won the league it's funny how quiet they are now gone missing

Thecat23
20-03-2016, 12:49 PM
Really wanted Aberdeen to win the league.

GreenArmyyy!
20-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Someone want to tell me why we are laughing at Aberdeen losing yesterday? The only team in God knows how many years that have threatened the Duopoly of the Old Firm should be celebrated and backed. On the other hand we have just lost four games in a row against terrible teams so probably best not trying to mock others.

dchibs
20-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Made a hearts of it.
Yammed it.

3pm
20-03-2016, 01:13 PM
We've got a bit of a cheek commenting on others at the moment.

Wilson
20-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Someone want to tell me why we are laughing at Aberdeen losing yesterday? The only team in God knows how many years that have threatened the Duopoly of the Old Firm should be celebrated and backed. On the other hand we have just lost four games in a row against terrible teams so probably best not trying to mock others.

Well firstly I'm not an Aberdeen supporter. I don't care about them in relation to the Old Firm duopoly and it only matters to me if hibs break it. I wont cheer Aberdeen on for one second because them winning anything gives me no satisfaction.

Similarly I wouldn't care too much if they lose - apart from knowing that there are that many smug roasters due to get it right up them.

Karma really is a bitch.

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:03 PM
All this bottle talk makes us sound like the clowns who are always callings us bottlers.

It ain't Hibs class.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Really wanted Aberdeen to win the league.

They wouldn't want us to win it

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:06 PM
They wouldn't want us to win it
I'd rather anyone (apart from the tarts) won the league. I'm just old enough to remember a non old firm team winning it.

Does anyone apart from the sheep care what they want?

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Come to think of it who would you rather won the league, Aberdeen or Septic?

Pretty Boy
20-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Come to think of it who would you rather won the league, Aberdeen or Septic?

Having lived in and around Abereeen for a fair few years I can say without a shadow of a doubt I'd prefer Celtic to win it.

Celtic fans are arrogant erseholes but have some justification in being so. Aberdeen fans make Hearts fans seem rational, modest and sensible. They would be totally insufferable if they won it and it would feed their delusions of grandeur based on events of 30 years ago.

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Having lived in and around Abereeen for a fair few years I can say without a shadow of a doubt I'd prefer Celtic to win it.

Celtic fans are arrogant erseholes but have some justification in being so. Aberdeen fans make Hearts fans seem rational, modest and sensible. They would be totally insufferable if they won it and it would feed their delusions of grandeur based on events of 30 years ago.
I'd suggest you'd be in the minority.

One of the reasons football is dying a slow death in this country is this poisonous duopoly.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 02:17 PM

I so understand what you mean! Aberdeen fans are horrible people.

Pretty Boy
20-03-2016, 02:18 PM
I'd suggest you'd be in the minority.

One of the reasons football is dying a slow death in this country is this poisonous duopoly.

I'm sure I would be.

A one off win for Aberdeen whilst Celtic are crap and Rangers are out the top league isn't goint to end the duopoly any time soon so I can't say I feel too bad about taking a bit pleasure out of Aberdeen blowing it.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 02:21 PM
I'm sure I would be.

A one off win for Aberdeen whilst Celtic are crap and Rangers are out the top league isn't goint to end the duopoly any time soon so I can't say I feel too bad about taking a bit pleasure out of Aberdeen blowing it.

Tomorrow I will be back to work and there will be no talk
Of football none they won't buy the morning papers or even mention their loss.

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:25 PM
I'm sure I would be.

That's fair enough. I think it would mix things up a bit and celtic would be on a shoogily peg. Possibly go into a wee crumble like they have before.

Friendly conversations with them aside, I've never cared what other clubs fans say as long as they don't act like tw ats.

ekhibee
20-03-2016, 02:40 PM

I worked beside 3 dedicated sheep fans for years and agree that they would be totally insufferable if Aberdeen won the league. TBH I've never liked Aberdeen fans, and certainly don't think they're any better than Celtic fans, but that's just my opinion.

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 02:46 PM
A non old firm team winning the league would be good for football in this country.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 02:50 PM
A non old firm team winning the league would be good for football in this country.

I agree but not them their fans don't deserve it.

Tapes99
20-03-2016, 03:13 PM
I agree but not them their fans don't deserve it.

Hahaha, ok. Neither of the weedgie twins deserve it either.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Hahaha, ok. Neither of the weedgie twins deserve it either.

To them it's just another cup though. I had a few Aberdeen fans moan at me because I wasn't giving them praise.

CentreLine
20-03-2016, 04:14 PM

I think it may be something to do with the number of BBC commentators who like to question the "bottle" of Hibs players when we lose an important game but completely ignore the failures of the teams they claim to follow. They seem to take delight in it when it's Hibs but conveniently the question never arises for other clubs. So, Richard Gordon, are your team a bunch of bottlers or is it just the reality of football that teams go through bad results?

And when you're at it, see if that roaster Preston can get his head round the same question

superfurryhibby
20-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Football fans are football fans. You have to laugh really to think that the Sheep are any different to Hibs fans ( I'll grant that fans of the Hun and Celtic maybe can be excepted).

Personally, I would take anyone to win the League over the Old Firm, even them.

Just like how Leicester winning the League will probably not make any difference to the moneyed dominance of the Prem in Engalnd, so a Sheep triumph may not lead to any real change up here, but FFS, at least it would hint at the possibility of a better Scottish footballing world?

iwasthere1972
20-03-2016, 04:46 PM
The sheep have bottled it today. 2 goals lost in 2minutes after leading 1-0 against the Motherwell reserves today. Barry Robson sent off as well they crumbled today. Bottle jobs.

Commonly known as 'Doing a Dolly'.

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Commonly known as 'Doing a Dolly'.

Good one haha

ekhibee
20-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Despite me not caring about Aberdeen F.C in the slightest, I do think McInnes is an excellent manager, in Scotland anyway.

Toldo123
20-03-2016, 05:41 PM
If this Aberdeen side had won the league, I think they would be regarded as the worst team in Scottish football history to be crowned champions. I would rather see them win it than celtic but in my mind would be another indicator towards the falling standards of Scottish football.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 05:42 PM
Despite me not caring about Aberdeen F.C in the slightest, I do think McInnes is an excellent manager, in Scotland anyway.

He will join Rangers the minute warburton leaves

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 05:44 PM
If this Aberdeen side had won the league, I think they would be regarded as the worst team in Scottish football history to be crowned champions. I would rather see them win it than celtic but in my mind would be another indicator towards the falling standards of Scottish football.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Another valid point could you imagine moggas hibs in the premiership? That team could win it as could The 2001 hibs team . guys like sauzee and zitelli would have walked it

percy veer
20-03-2016, 07:19 PM
Who really cares who wins it, all this talk of bottle reeks of yams next they will be going on about attendances. Get a grip

Stokesy's on fire
20-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Who really cares who wins it, all this talk of bottle reeks of yams next they will be going on about attendances. Get a grip

Aberdeen fans have been going on about attendances the last 2 seasons before that I don't know what their views were because they were still in the closet

stantonhibby
20-03-2016, 08:44 PM

I agree it would be hilarious if Celtic didn't win it with the resources they have available however I really can't stand Aberdeen.

Geo_1875
21-03-2016, 10:11 AM
My nightmare scenario would be Celtc slipping enough to allow Sevco to mount a serious challenge in their first year back in the SPL. Imagine the crap we would have to listen to on Sportscene and read in the papers if that were to happen. Hopefully Celtc can pull themselves together over the summer to give us a challenge when we win the play-offs and return to the top division.

Hermit Crab
21-03-2016, 06:31 PM

Agree. Look at our fall from grace over the last two months. Let's get our own house in order first lads. :agree:

Pete
21-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Agree. Look at our fall from grace over the last two months. Let's get our own house in order first lads. :agree:

So we're not allowed to laugh at anyone? That's a bit grim:dunno:

Stokesy's on fire
21-03-2016, 07:43 PM
So we're not allowed to laugh at anyone? That's a bit grim:dunno:

get intae them they laughed at us when we messed up now it's our turn.

Stokesy's on fire
21-03-2016, 07:45 PM

I agree with you about our fall from grace biut our support remained grounded and got on with business the sheep fans However....they got all smart and started getting ahead of themselves it's nice to see them back in their box