PDA

View Full Version : Game tomorrow Pubs

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 12:48 PM
Anyone know any pubs in town likely to show it? With the egg chasing on im not holding out much hope. But meeting a few mates for beers, none of them are hibbys or realy into Football so was hoping to find a neutral place where I can see it thats not full of rugger fans (long shot I know)

monktonharp
18-03-2016, 01:13 PM
Anyone know any pubs in town likely to show it? With the egg chasing on im not holding out much hope. But meeting a few mates for beers, none of them are hibbys or realy into Football so was hoping to find a neutral place where I can see it thats not full of rugger fans (long shot I know)harp and castle, if you are in LEITH. the Limelight if Jock's Lodge, Ormelie if you are in Joppa. gives you a bit of scope:greengrin mind you Joppa will be on a wee telly, to many eggchasers drink there:wink:

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 01:21 PM
harp and castle, if you are in LEITH. the Limelight if Jock's Lodge, Ormelie if you are in Joppa. gives you a bit of scope:greengrin mind you Joppa will be on a wee telly, to many eggchasers drink there:wink:

Thanks, unfortunatly none of them will venture as far down as leith, ill have my phone if I canny find one around the town center areas :aok:

lyonhibs
18-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Thanks, unfortunatly none of them will venture as far down as leith, ill have my phone if I canny find one around the town center areas :aok:

ALL THE WAY from the town centre to the Harp + Castle must be a full 10 minute bus ride :confused:

jodjam
18-03-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm going to footlights and firkin on bread street. Usually have few different matches on

CorrieHibs
18-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Anyone know any pubs in town likely to show it? With the egg chasing on im not holding out much hope. But meeting a few mates for beers, none of them are hibbys or realy into Football so was hoping to find a neutral place where I can see it thats not full of rugger fans (long shot I know)

The globe on niddrie street. Loads of screens. Went last week when the rugby was on and they also had the football on as well. Also cheap for drinks.

Franck Stanton
18-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Apologies in advance folks, but is the game on tv ? and if so, can someone let me know which chanel. Ta. [Must have missed any announcement]

Albanian Hibs
18-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Apologies in advance folks, but is the game on tv ? and if so, can someone let me know which chanel. Ta. [Must have missed any announcement]

Alba 5.15ko

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 03:21 PM
ALL THE WAY from the town centre to the Harp + Castle must be a full 10 minute bus ride :confused:

I live in leith and know all this. but they are not from edinburgh and seem to think leith is some crack den, despite me telling them otherwise.

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 03:21 PM
The globe on niddrie street. Loads of screens. Went last week when the rugby was on and they also had the football on as well. Also cheap for drinks.

Excellent as I think I am meeting them in the cowgate, appreciated :aok:

Franck Stanton
18-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Alba 5.15ko

Many thanks, :not worth

Billy Whizz
18-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Excellent as I think I am meeting them in the cowgate, appreciated :aok:

Can I ask why you aren't going to the game😄

iwasthere1972
18-03-2016, 05:56 PM

Tend to go there quite a lot before home matches and jump on a number 35 to Easter Road for the short ten minute ride.

Decent prices and quite a number of televisions dotted around the place.

CorrieHibs
18-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Tend to go there quite a lot before home matches and jump on a number 35 to Easter Road for the short ten minute ride.

Yeah it's a great pub. Surprised it's not as busy as it should be.

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Can I ask why you aren't going to the game😄

Naw ye canny haha

Hibee87
18-03-2016, 06:37 PM

Cheers, staying in e.r is perfect for the 35 for me as well. Appreciate the feedback folks

Phil MaGlass
19-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Why no order a taxi get in wae the lads, tell the driver Harp and Castle and before yi know it yir awe in Leith