18-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Cup tied?

hibee_girl
18-03-2016, 01:14 PM
No

lyonhibs
18-03-2016, 01:27 PM
No

"Stubbs' showing a worrying lack of foresight there" type post in 3..........2................1............. :greengrin

Diclonius
18-03-2016, 01:31 PM
Stubbs showing a worrying lack of foresight there.

SeanWilson
18-03-2016, 02:22 PM
Aye, we need to add 'doesn't have ability to see in to the future' to the list of reasons to bash Stubbs next time things start going Pete tong again 😂😂

Andy74
18-03-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm sure it crossed a few minds that we could meet in cup or play off games. It's not exactly a great leap.

Smartie
18-03-2016, 03:21 PM
I've been quite critical of Stubbs these past few weeks (and I'm happy for him to have rammed that criticism down my throat on Wednesday) but surely no-one in their right mind is criticising him for this?

Maybe if he'd put Anier on, thus making him cup-tied then Mixu would have been less inclined to take him back?

Maybe then he'd not have been in a position to get Stokes?

Failing to have the foresight to stick Anier on for 5 minutes against Raith just in case we drew United (who had been largely minging in all competitions, all season until that point) in a later round of the cup is a ridiculous criticism to level at Stubbs.

easty
18-03-2016, 03:27 PM
I think, away from the whole cup tied thing, or the he could play against us in the play-offs thing, he's just no that good a player. I'm certainly not worried that he's too good for us to handle later down the line.

Pete
18-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Another Anier thread?

If people are going to wet the bed are they not better doing so over Billy Mackay? :greengrin

Mr White
18-03-2016, 03:30 PM
I think, away from the whole cup tied thing, or the he could play against us in the play-offs thing, he's just no that good a player. I'm certainly not worried that he's too good for us to handle later down the line.

Easty after your comments about alex shalk on the county celtic semi final thread this post worries me in a tempting fate kind of way :greengrin

lyonhibs
18-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Another Anier thread?

If people are going to wet the bed are they not better doing so over Billy Mackay? :greengrin

Best to ask Garry Locke for his expert input on the best pishing techniques to be honest

easty
18-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Easty after your comments about alex shalk on the county celtic semi final thread this post worries me in a tempting fate kind of way :greengrin

:greengrin

I stand by it...that Shalk is *****.

Mr White
18-03-2016, 04:13 PM
:greengrin

I stand by it...that Shalk is *****.

I know but remember what came next :greengrin