PDA

View Full Version : Roller coaster ride....

HappyAsHellas
17-03-2016, 10:17 AM
I would have thought it impossible for anything to drag me up from the depths of despair following Sunday's game but we have done it again. I couldn't believe the positive "high" I felt last night at work getting updates from family about the game. I literally skipped out of work with a huge stupid grin plastered over my face. Brilliant. Hampden again, just can't wait now......roll on Saturday first though, God it's great being a Hibby.

Smartie
17-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Have we ever had such a roller coaster season?

Glorious wins over premier league opposition in the cups, pumped at home by Morton, derby comebacks at Tynie and a winning replay, no points picked up at Dumbarton, inflicting first defeat on The Rangers, letting Malonga go, signing Stokes, Stokes making a slow start, John McGinn being brilliant, losing another cup final, the Scott Allan saga etc etc etc

It's not been dull, that's for sure.

Diclonius
17-03-2016, 10:34 AM
If we either 1. Get promoted or 2. Win the Scottish Cup, this will probably have been my favourite season ever as a Hibs fan.

snooky
17-03-2016, 10:53 AM
We may be on the Roller Coaster but the Jams will forever be the notorious Big Dippers :wink:

Eyrie
17-03-2016, 08:32 PM
We may be on the Roller Coaster but the Jams will forever be the notorious Big Dippers :wink:

In more than one sense of the term.

NAE NOOKIE
17-03-2016, 08:42 PM
If we either 1. Get promoted or 2. Win the Scottish Cup, this will probably have been my favourite season ever as a Hibs fan.

Mine too mate and I'm 56 :greengrin

17-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Its certainly never boring being a hibs fan thats for sure. Wouldn't change it for the world. Since Stubbs and Leann came in and turned things around at this club i've fallen in love with hibs all over again.