PDA

View Full Version : Utd please do it.

Mikey09
17-03-2016, 10:04 AM
"Please do it Utd! Please do it Mixu! Please put the wee team in there place as we couldn't take care of them ourselves!"

**** off and get over yourselves ya bunch of pathetic W##ks! Sad ****s! :yw:

Smartie
17-03-2016, 10:09 AM
"Please do it Utd! Please do it Mixu! Please put the wee team in there place as we couldn't take care of them ourselves!"

I take it this is a quote from either kickback or "Open All Mics"?

Or Craig Levein's weekly press conference?

Mikey09
17-03-2016, 10:24 AM
I take it this is a quote from either kickback or "Open All Mics"?

Or Craig Levein's weekly press conference?

That at would be a tough question on who wants to be a millionaire!!

Edson Arantes
17-03-2016, 02:40 PM

Don't get this :confused:

Hi Heid Yin
17-03-2016, 06:06 PM

:tee hee:

17-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Nice to hear this is hurting them so much. obsessed creeps

Mikey09
17-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Don't get this :confused:

Sorry. Was just ripping the yams as they had a thread pleading for ICT to beat us last night. 20,000 views on it!! Thought I'd start this one for them... :greengrin

snooky
17-03-2016, 11:25 PM

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::violin::j amboclow

Dashing Bob S
17-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Every year their SC tension seems to get to them more and more, but I think their is an underlying realisation that ewith the financial doping era being over, their might be lean times ahead for them.

They know that they need to be lucky every time; we just need to be lucky once.

Edson Arantes
18-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Sorry. Was just ripping the yams as they had a thread pleading for ICT to beat us last night. 20,000 views on it!! Thought I'd start this one for them... :greengrin

Thanks.

I've had a wee look.

It's priceless :rolleyes:

And pathetic :agree:

GGTTH :flag:

stoneyburn hibs
18-03-2016, 04:16 PM
What an utterly sad bunch of roasters.

weecounty hibby
18-03-2016, 06:11 PM
They are the ones that worry about our SC record not us. I actually couldn't care less and duly expect to die not seeing Hibs win the cup. I'm over it, if it happens then great if not, big deal. They define themselves by what we do and what happens to us in the cup. If, big if, we win it can you imagine what they would do? ****in wierdos who would stay under their du eye with their sisters and not come out for months