PDA

View Full Version : Missing

Dublin07
17-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Anyone heard from Ozyhibby, Steve20 or 1987 kev. Worried about them as they normally post within seconds of a painful defeat but have gone missing since last night.
Brilliant win last night and sorry for the negative tone but some so called fans have really done my head in this week.

SeanWilson
17-03-2016, 07:57 AM
Anyone heard from Ozyhibby, Steve20 or 1987 kev. Worried about them as they normally post within seconds of a painful defeat but have gone missing since last night.
Brilliant win last night and sorry for the negative tone but some so called fans have really done my head in this week.

Bit harsh in the guys mentioned, at least they try to put a reasoned opinion out there, whether popular or not. You've missed the complete idiots who are literally out for a a reaction.

Let's not go down this route, the forum is good for a debate and letting of steam - F knows hibs give you a lot to let off :-)

Pretty Boy
17-03-2016, 08:05 AM
At least one of those mentioned has posted several times since last night.

Anyway I've already closed a thread having a pop at other fans and I'm doing the same with this one. Childish stuff. You may not agree with their opinions, I know I don't a lot of the time but we're not allowing a thread tearing into others.